• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icoria

I

Icoria

Hi, can you make this a loading screen for my rpg? If you do, +Rep

Fantasy-Dragon-46836.jpg

Level 35
Plz do this one its noobish thu

Sure, but if you posted the picture without text, I or someone else will enjoy to make you a less "noobish" text to use your own words :thumbs_up:

At any rate you need to post a picture at least 400x400 of size or larger...

Could you make this into a map preview and a loading screen? Thanks.

I'll look at it.

Which you can consider done: Download it here

hey baron i really hope you saved that minimap preview that you made for me since my computer crashed losing all my files that weren't maps. if you still got it please upload it again. Thank you again

I dunno if I got it as I recently deleted most of my backup files for this as it was taking 30 Gb of my space - Checking..........

Your in luck - I made your preview so recently that it is included in my new back up files.

Here you go:

Download it here

Oh how I love to backup my stuff :wink:

What You Mean, But ya i guess go ahead

I mean to update the text make it more "flashy" or something - Ok I'll might make some changes then.

Last edited:
Level 35
o thank you so much haha ill add some more rep for being so insightful with the backup :D

ha funny thing about the backup as i was getting my usb to backup some important files when i came back the computer turned off and wouldnt turn back on o how i hate when this stuff happens

Shit happens - Last time I lost data was when my computer was fried to a crisp by a lighting strike that hit my house... My hardware kinda melted...

Anyway screen posting rush will begin soon.

Correction: The screen posting rush will first begin tomorrow as I have to complete an article about gestures first :bored: Damn work :smile:

Can i have this as both loading screen and map preview. thanks

And indeed you could, here you go:

Download it here

Updated it to look like this:

131841-albums1057-picture18880.jpg

Last edited:
Level 35
Hey Baron, Can you turn this image into a loading screen and a map preview as well if available?

image.php

I can easily transform it into a map preview

Download it here

But! The picture size is too small to convert it into a loading screen. Sorry - So you will need to post a larger picture.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also here is the Dawn load screen and preview for Kahiera:

Download it here

131841-albums1229-picture18894.jpg
131841-albums1057-picture18897.jpg

Enjoy

Last edited:

Spo

Spo

Level 6
Another plz?

Can you do me another? sorry its becuse the map i was working on i cant edit anymore so,im makeing i diffent one so can you make this one for me?

if you did i would love it :grin:

Level 35
Can you do me another? sorry its becuse the map i was working on i cant edit anymore so,im makeing i diffent one so can you make this one for me?

if you did i would love it :grin:

- I can edit it for you -

I haven't worked on the other one since I need it to be at least size 400x400 for me to convert it into a loading screen. I could convert it with the current size, but then it will be blurry and bad quality.

I could for instance make it like this:

Attachments

• Gnoll Wars.jpg
    Gnoll Wars.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 156
Level 35
THAT ONES good but can i have a gnoll in it?

There is actually a Gnoll on it - its just a shaman of the race...

Wiki said:
Gnolls in general greatly resembles hyenas. They are usually between seven and eight feet tall, weighing around 250 to 320 pounds and use armor made of horn, metal, or leather. Gnolls are depicted in the game world as feral nomads who kill and pillage without warning.

But yea - find me a picture in the proper size and I'll add that text to it or maybe change it accordingly..

Level 35
Ehh I am going to post you it in around 5 min... and a note should you need something the next time - the second you told me what picture you wanted you really didn't have to do anything else...

Anyway you NEED to merge all those posts - else you will get neg rep for fourth posting.

I will post your screen - have no fear - but remove those posts or use the edit button to merge them.

:fp:

Here is the load screen:

Download it here

131841-albums1057-picture18904.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Spo

Spo

Spo

Level 6
Ehh I am going to post you it in around 5 min... and a note should you need something the next time - the second you told me what picture you wanted you really didn't have to do anything else...

Anyway you NEED to merge all those posts - else you will get neg rep for fourth posting.

I will post your screen - have no fear - but remove those posts or use the edit button to merge them.

:fp:

Here is the load screen:

Download it here

131841-albums1057-picture18904.jpg

it shows up black :/

Level 16
hi, i need a loading screen, but i was hoping that you could make it high quality. here is the picture: View attachment 67373
thank you in advance.

Here you go =)

Download both files in the same folder, then check out first page of this thread for an import tutorial.

Attachments

• mogar.blp
    275.8 KB · Views: 101
  • LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 49
Level 35
Hmmm.. Is it possible to make this a high quality Loading Screen?

Can this be used, as high as I can get it with the given picture... as I can improve quality beyond what it was from the beginning (Could sharpen it a bit, but it will still be stretched.)

Download it here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 2
Would the size of the picture that was given change the quality after converting it to .blp? Cause if it did then I could provide a original copy to make it more clear.

Level 35
I tried it and its still somewhat blurry and doesn't bring out the inner picture and the quality.

Okay - You can try posting the original picture, then us here can give it a try.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RED BARON, couldn't you notice Spo wanted those other pics as map preview!?

No I couldn't as he haven't written anything like that - and he wanted a load screen, so no....

Try reading what he wrote:
Can you do me another? sorry its because the map i was working on i cant edit anymore so,Im making i different one so can you make this one for me?
Plz do this one its noobish though

Notice the word map preview is missing - It was just that he didn't know the size..

And it doesn't appear like his unsatisfied:
OH I fixed it thank you a lot :D

Anyway way the hostile comment? Unless it was meant as a joke... :bored:

Level 35
Alright Thanks in Advance Red.
Here we are.

Heya - Tried a another conversion of it. As far as I can see it its only slightly better quality now then before - And that might just be connected to the color change you made...:hohum: Its actually only on the planet thing in the corner that the conversion to blp is shown clearly, but the text is clearly visible.

Give it a shot - I can't do more with it. (Haven't tried keeping it a tga file though, but that would increase file size a lot).

Download it here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 35
sup RED-BARON :D
long time no see lol.
just came back to THW,remember me? oO
i might need a loading screen soon.

Sure I remember you :thumbs_up: Like I could forget it... Besides you haven't been gone long, a lot of people is away for years then suddenly pop up again.

Sounds Good - A note though, I might be rather busy the next 3 days. Planning a RPG map session.

Status
Not open for further replies.