1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Need artwork? Come here

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Hubcool, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Freeze87

Freeze87

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

tnx man you are the best :D

2. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Happy to hear :wgrin: Nah, good luck with the map.

3. SpectreD

SpectreD

Resources:
    Resources:
    [

Hey for my request, The font looks a little messy for me :/ is there any other fonts that would be similar to the one i provided? Also the Text underneath Jerry should be the same font :)

4. Almia

Almia

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Red Baron
    my resources i mean
    :D

5. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well it looks better with different fonts giving the top one doesn't really work for the description part. Also the font I used is almost exactly the one you yourself posted. Personally thought it looked rather awesome, but well - you did post 3 rather different fonts and asked one to play with them, so it gives kinda the idea you want different fonts. But oh well - I can make some adjustments - but some more description of what you dislike about it would be helpful - makes it easier to adjust.

Ah, anyway for me to do that, the easiest would be if you applied a black skin to a piece of terrain.. used the spell in that area while watching it from a good angle and then film it all while the spell is going on. Send the video files to me and it should be no choir to convert them to gif or alternately: if your already filming them you can just use the film itself now that I think about it if you just want to present it. An option is also to wait until I get the time to do it, which frankly will require quite a bit of waiting.. :wwink:

6. Aztec_devil2000

Aztec_devil2000

Resources:
    Resources:

Yes i love it too, i'd use that exact layout, text, image for my personal album cd.

7. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Whats your personal album? :wsmile: I am getting curious to see it.

8. Almia

Almia

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Sorry i dont know how to :(
    im just requesting that for my spell previews.

9. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, I can as said do it for you - but it will just take quite a bit of time before I have spare time do to it in :wwink:

10. Aztec_devil2000

Aztec_devil2000

Resources:
    Resources:
    I haven't made it yet, i was planning on getting it together and sending it out to everyone for christmas, but the midi to the computer from the keyboard isn't working :(

11. SpectreD

SpectreD

Resources:
    Resources:
    @RED BARON yah i actually do think it looks nice, but do you think it would look better if the font was skinny? Like less fat? For the text underneath the Jerry, i would like that changed too

12. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    No worries :wsmile: I do understand that you just wanted something different, just noted for the record why I made it like that :wwink:

I'll take a look at it when I have slept and get a break again.

13. SpectreD

SpectreD

Resources:
    Resources:
    No worries man :) take your time and thank you

14. tough_zai

tough_zai

Resources:
    Resources:
    Red i posted a request map preview in the REquest FOrum but they ganging me outhere,,hehe can you make my map preview the first image was great that the secnd 1,i only wait for that so that i can realease my map very soon...

15. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Of course, thats also what I wrote in the message - this thread is basically for anything I just haven't come up with a good name for it yet, so Ralle can change the title.

I'll be looking at it soon - but I'll first be able to do all of the current request on the 20th given that I need to focus on work until then.

16. tough_zai

tough_zai

Resources:
    Resources:

ok ok ill be waiting it then,,,hehe but i have to release the beta version of my map,....ty

17. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I get it - I made it quickly just for you. Since sounded like you were in a hurry.

Download it here

Enjoy - The rest will be on the 20th.

18. Hell_Master

Hell_Master

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Tough work here, bro? Hey, in any case you are making images, well I mean is making a picture not converting... drawing pictures?

19. millzy

millzy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    could i get this into a loading screen??? + mini map with the text "Cascade of the Throne" added to it in a fancy handwriting text but not to fancy where its unreadable if u know what i mean. also what ever colour u think will suit it.

Attached Files:

20. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I do, but given my limited time it usually ends up taking ages so most prefer not to request that :wsmile: Often I can put together a picture of what you want though, so not from scratch, but something like it - takes a bit of time also, but faster than drawing it all. :wwink: