• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Natural Environments

Level 2
Gosh Darn ~Void~ , You don't know me well but you cease to amaze me with your... amazing-ness :D

Keep up the good work!

From the pictures, its spectacular how a simple terrain can be so majestic :)

Level 6
I'm creating a small map on some of my spare time, with Lordaeron Summer as base tilset, but i've replaced all possible textures with some from Ahenvale, Barrens, Sunken Ruins and Village, just to see how it'll come out. I think I may have broken some small terraining "rules", but who cares... I'll uplaod it as "Summer in Lordaeron" once finished, but it has the defauls size, just so you know... Anyway, nice tutorial:goblin_good_job:

RedLord

R

RedLord

upload_2016-7-16_0-53-58.png

I can't copy xD ....

P.S: I'm still a beginner.. :(

Level 48
10 Years have passed and I have still not found water... :ogre_rage:

The tutorial uses this map for all of the unique assets. I'm not sure where the water model can be downloaded separately.

These could help? [Model] Circular Water Plane

Level 3

The tutorial uses this map for all of the unique assets. I'm not sure where the water model can be downloaded separately.

These could help? [Model] Circular Water Plane
Thank you! I actually came across The Ultimate Terraining Map 4.0 relatively soon after posting, and it's great! (Included everything needed to follow along with this tutorial) :gg: