• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Are you including murlocs? If so than those can be your main barracks and then stronger units like the myrmidon in the second tier barracks.
For the ultimate, how about a giant "ruins" golem. Build it's stats kinda like the night elf mountain giants.

Level 3
Naga themed, then a...
Tide Pool for Murlocs (Scouts, Quick, Cheap, Weak)
the Spawning Grounds for normal Naga (Myrmidons and any other custom non-special unit, including Spell Casters)
The Beastiary or something (Snap Dragons, Dragon Turtles, Coatl)
And the Royal Temple or Altar etc. (Royal Guards, Summoners and custom special units, no heroes)

Personal opinion, im making a Naga Race myself and that is what I am using.

Edit: Realizing that Spell Casters would be easier to get than other races and siege would take longer balance it by making spell casters require more things and the Beastiary less expensive than the Spawning Grounds.

I thought it would look cool for a custom naga hero of mine called, "Tidal Superion", a master of all tides and the highest rank of all naga royal guards. There is a custom naga campaign that I'm working on that needs this look for that hero. Oh btw Tidal Superion is the hero type not the proper name. Plus I would have tweaked the animations myself if I had to.

Level 15
I'm still around. Just not as often. The little time I do spend in the realm of Warcraft is mostly spent with the odd terrain here and there.

Myo Sett, to be honest, "ideas" is not really a skill. It is something that every single person on this website has. If they didn't then they wouldn't be modding. Member's Specialties are more reserved for Art (3D, 2D, Terraining) and programming (triggers, object editor, AI, spells, etc).

Btw, Hai GUYS! :p

Level 15
*Points up*...This. :p

Must say, kinda miss the good ol' days when I had hours on end to spend with the Editor, or here on the hive. Adult life is a busy affair. Gives you little time to maintain hobbies.

Level 20
By now we should get counter for each time someone starts Naga race.

I only remember the one I worked on but I don't have Wc3 or map on this pc. You can see units and heroes on group pictures, still front page. If I recall correctly I had acolyte like workers while wood harvesters were Slaves and Turtle Wagon as drop-off/defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.