• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Naga Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
No need to create another discussion. We can just do it here. Resources shouldn't really matter. This is a busy week for me so lets do till the 12th. I'll wip up a little something, hopefully. GAME ON!

Level 15
Meh, just a friendly competition. No need to be strict on deadlines. If someone joins a little late or whatever other reason, we can simply change the date.

Level 15
Threw in an extra week for the heck of it. Feb 20th is the date. Group description has been change.

Level 15
Meh, I guess I'll make one later, if that's what the public wants. I just don't see a need for it. We aren't really active so it's not like we are flooding one thread with multiple topics.

That quote was very old and poorly written. We need a new one. Thoughts?

Level 10
Here's what I came up with.

We come from the murky depths with the turn of the tide, so that this world shall be ours! No sink shall be safe, and we’ll start with the swimming pool. The day of our invasion shall be known as B-Day, and iced tea is only part of a two pronged offensive.

This is a group for naga fans and their slithering friends. So, don’t be shallow. Check it out! You might find it… a-lure-ing.

Level 10
There might be better quotes, but they're spread out across many characters, and I didn't have the time or will to go into that amount of dteail. If I feel like it, I'll make a new one.

And Misha, exactly what do you have a problem with? "It doesn't fit the group's image" is all I'm getting from you. The group is for naga fans. What's more fan-ish than using quotes from nagas? Besides, it's not like we're so serious that we lash out against everyone else, right?

Level 21
Shesh drama much? The only problem about those quotes is that they are humorous and not serious.

By the way may I point out that this is wc3 site thus using wc3 quotes makes hell more sense? Also there is that in wow naga are slaves to squid faces that are in war against water elemental... yea seriousness of warcraft universe has dispersed long time ago and naga aren't spared of it.

Level 10
Yeah, unfortunately, when Misha and Varsaigen were part of the plot writing group (var dropped out of it and worked on his own thing), I couldn't get them to help so I worked on what I had. So far, I haven't gotten any farther than my last update, due to being unsure what units we'd have and a lack of ideas. So, I think I'm the only one writing plot now, but I'm not complaining (much). I plan on being a plot writer anyway.

Level 21
Well ok guess I could start again this week for ol' times sake and to implement the build system Kaos suggested. As for units how about you say which unit you need and I'll design it to fit the mission idea? I mean the base for every unit is made they just mostly need abilities and balance.

Level 15
Ya, I miss the old days when I had hours everyday to spend doing whatever I wanted to. Now it's all work, school, homework, sleep, work. I am trying my best to post here and there but it's hard to really be active.

Status
Not open for further replies.