• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Looks like Darth Vader got punched in the balls.

My%20Little%20Pony%20Friendship%20is%20Magic%201x13%20-%20Fall%20Weather%20Friends%20(1080p.HDTV.ac3-5.1.x264)%20%5Bmentos%5D.mkv_snapshot_09.21_%5B2011.02.02_13.22.29%5D.png

Last edited:
Level 22
That first image is almost pushing it...
I'll let that one slide but please no clop

Yes idk why deviart who always do mannered comics did that. Well, down with different non-cartoon style anyway.

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-whats-that-white-stuff-in-your-hair.jpg

Haha Princess Celestia (PC) nice!
my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-hi-im-princess-celestia.jpg

I'd get that. Exactly when they haven't done the whole face it doesn't look childish i.e want it. Not that I wouldn't like it with the whole Rainbowdash

a92354ec-9ac3-43e2-b993-5ed628b21fe9.jpg

Level 22
Wow, her mother looks like... I dunno, some fire-ice pony. Awesome. Now that we actually talk about the mother, could you imagine the father?

Could be the constellation Pegasus or Monoceros. They are the grown-ups in the sky and maybe one of them is their father.

Anyway more if Lyra& Bob Bon. I <3 Lyra!
lyra%20tries%20to%20finger%20bonbon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
am I the only one who's really getting sick of that word?

Eh i'm not particularly partial to it either way, it gets the point across in it's usage so as far as that's concerned i'm fine with it. I just tend to avoid fan words/internet in general because they tend to sound ridiculous, especially in their overuse:
-otaku
-clop
-hur
-OC
-shipping
-pwn
-noob
Etc. Etc.

I know there's an xkcd comic about said subject, curse this phone's inability to copypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.