• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Ugh why did you stop?
11596%20-%20J._Jonah_Jameson%20Spider-Man%20crossover%20derpy_hooves%20macro%20ponified%20spider_man%20spiderman.jpg

Anyway
19585+-+bench+Bonbon+comic+Lyra+sitting.png

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Yep, skimmed Cupcakes. It was like skimming my eyes over salt. Radioactive salt, mixed with chlorine. Or acid. Or both. Why do I give in to my baser urges?

More importantly, why is our society such that something like this comes so quickly and so easily to the human mind?

Level 21
Does anyone have good spritesheets of the ponies and bronies?
I really want to make the Friendship is Magic in my comic crossover series.

Level 12
^
i just go and click on that and quickly close it because i didnt read what it was.
then i muted my volume, opened it in a new window and...*derp*

http://desktopponies.co.cc/

This program has great animated retro style sprites of the main ones and many of the BG ones, and is constantly being update - this may be what you're looking for.

Being animated too you have a ton of frames to choose from, even in just one sprite.

(they're the ones I use in my signature)

Level 22

I'm scared to click any links from this, as I have once experenced unfortunate sighting on a site of another thing spinning by clicking on it without knowing.

But yay
Applebloom

Are you going to draw me as a Spectre meeting the ponies? Yup im a brony I guess, also a [Sc2] Spectre.

Level 22
What? I want to be in art with the ponies too. Speaking of which where is my Fluttershy model? Not to push, but anyone willing to animate a model?

I just watched the last episode after watching few episodes a week so far. It's done but ponies are with me still, and I am with them.

Level 17
I'm scared to click any links from this, as I have once experenced unfortunate sighting on a site of another thing spinning by clicking on it without knowing.

What we gonna do post Pony **** --- Im pretty sure people on this sight arn't like that. :p Most people are friendly and not objectively rude. The whole idea of rules is that people don't post obscenities. You shouldn't be scared although caution is advised in most cases.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic

Yep, skimmed Cupcakes. It was like skimming my eyes over salt. Radioactive salt, mixed with chlorine. Or acid. Or both. Why do I give in to my baser urges?

More importantly, why is our society such that something like this comes so quickly and so easily to the human mind?

why do people think cupcakes is so horrible and terrible

it's a shittily written gore fic someone wrote because they were sick of all of the rampant shipping going on at the time

it's not even all that terrible until you've seen stuff like mrs cake scat futa

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
why do people think cupcakes is so horrible and terrible

it's a shittily written gore fic someone wrote because they were sick of all of the rampant shipping going on at the time

it's not even all that terrible until you've seen stuff like mrs cake scat futa
Well, I wasn't so much talkin' "quality"; I definitely didn't read it well enough to get a grasp, but I can just take a stab in the dark and say agree with you; rarely do things like this require or exhibit good writing.

However, I see what you're saying. In comparison, there's probably a lot worse out there (heck, I'm not even that much of a softie about violence; even if she was harvesting organs from a dead Rainbow Dash, it wouldn't be as freakish... Just something about descriptive, pointless torture that really turns me off, I guess.). So sure, I'll give you that maybe for others, given what's available in the world, it's not that bad; but for me, it really wasn't a pleasurable experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.