• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
pinkie_the_terran_pony_by_ponyshot-d3lgp64.png

fluttershy___ponycraft_2_by_inspectornills-d3bofph.jpg

Some awesome Ponycraft pictures that I found, and I'm wanting to look for some Warcraft styled ones as well.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Lemme know if editing's not kosher, but the thought struck me:
Ponycraft2 - Kerriganshy2 (inspectornills) - EDIT.jpg

Man, aside from the overuse of Green and Red, that... it's... I, I think I love you Topshot.

~~~

Also, speaking of Rainbow Dash; I'm quite pleased with little things like "idle" animations that aren't all generic. That really goes a long way towards making the game more immersive and personalized, and not feeling like some slipshod basement project (I'd think any modeller that's tried to rock the boat with interesting Stand anims knows what I'm talking about).

Level 18
Last edited:

Kat

Kat

Level 2
on equestria daily/report i've been reading countless comics actually
i've read all of them
...they are...over?over...*goes in a dark corner*

Level 21
Its the attack of the alien tooth brushes and they are gonna make your so shiny and clean that it makes them fall apart with glee.

Level 22
Level 22
Those two books on the background are mating.

129923751541-MLP_I_see_what_you_d.jpg

Now, now, the initial description of the books was also fitting ;)

Ok, here is the deal, watch it full screen, turn your lamp/s off, let the only light come from the monitor, watch the whole video staring at Twlilight's eyes all the time. I felt it real, as if she was gonna go out of the monitor any second, it was a nice experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.