• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
didnt care much for the cmc in this episode
near the end....
index.php.png

suspicious of next episode name/description.... wtf are "diamond dogs"? furry episode? shit.

Icoria

I

Icoria

"my little demon, my little demon"

My version of my little pony. Sent from hell to devour all of the pony's souls.
173683-albums2318-picture43600.jpg

Level 7
Manliness is void here. As for Icoria, you sir, have just won all the internets! :xxd:
On-topic, though, this might be worth a watch or two. After all, if Mrs. Faust keeps up to her proposition, I think it will actually be interesting. I mean, if it weren't, then I don't think this thread would be twenty pages long... Anyways, I'm off to go watch one of the intro episodes.

Level 10
Interesting, the episode 18 is by far... the most ordinare of them all. I dunno, my least beloved episode. There's 5 top things (among others) why it isn't one of my faves:

1~ Where the fuck are Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie? My 2 fave ponies?
2~ Why isn't there any mail that Twilight Sparkle writes to Celestia Like in all other episodes?
3~ Cutie mark crusaders are not as good as the adult ponies.
4~ "My little ponies" is said 2 times, just to remind us wtf we're watching...
5~ I don't remember one good joke from the whole episode.

It's kind of a downfall compared to the rest, and looked more like a side project instead of an actual episode. I hope they'll make the next episode base on at least 1 adult pony, and I hope it'll either be Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy, but I think Fluttershy won't be the main person, since the fore-last episode was about her... and the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

BTW here're the 2 parts that I watched. Nevermind the first not fitting the screen. About 5 mins in the episode, it is fixed.

Level 10
youtube said:
"FINALLY SOMEONE GOT IT ON YOUTUBE!!! I SO HAPPY I SMASH FAICE ON KEYBOARD

SSADKJFDHFJDSAHFSJFADKLHKLAFS SHK LEIWAHF SHLSA GJLDHK LSJFDHBLS DAHFLSKDJBFLKJFHGLK SJDFHGRLUEWR98574385U495843753*9U4RJDSMKFFUCKJFSEluhflfhlksjh*glkdfjhlsadfjhksafhlsukhwpFSDF*fgrfoqrhq4278ruhpq438o7uhfpewo*rifhy487yteuwifhnfodhaskDHKJDI*CKjhfjkahbsfdkjashfkjdhKJHFDSL*KAJFHSADKLJFHDSALKJFHDKFJHDALS*KJHFDLKJASHDFLKJSHAFLJKDSHAFFH*IDVBKLDJHFWEIULRJHELFUIJKSHDFD*HFJSADHFLADLSFHDLFJHDLFAKJSHFK*AJSHFDLKASJFHLAJSHFJFHDSSJKDFH*JFHJJHJHJH"

I laughed how funny this is.

Level 10
I made one like that in Minecraft Classic, though I used a sprite pic as a reference. It was Plok, one of my fave SNES guys. I put him vertically though, so you could think it's actually harder to work like that... Never finished it, because it exceeded the max. height. I think if i searched around I could find it...

Well, let's get back on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.