• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I watched it, that particular episode (the one Py linked recently), so that I don't judge too much before...

It was cute but nothing more... Will I get addicted now? Probably not. I don't have time for this anyway.
Yeah it was a decent episode but I don't think it was one of the best

#5 seems to get people here hooked the most - I think I'll go and stick that one in the OP

Also what the hell? "I guess I am just as good with kids as I am with animals", says Buttershy.
I guess that doesn't make a pony an animal creature...
Well humans are animals and we would say the same sort of thing, so...

Fluttershy owned episode 17 LOL!
to all the ponies that can get petrified, why Twilight!? damit! she's my second fave character in MLP

gives her an excuse to say the obligatory episode moral

Level 12
i still dont know why am i watching them.
neither do i know why i changed my avatar.
...other than the fact that it suits my name :/

second wip is worse :/ levels are off and there is really no unifying beat. its just a bunch of audio clips and a completely random WOBWOB every 5 sec :/

Well I was trying to do a drop right there, something I'm not all that good at, so I was trying to make something heavier but I guess it would make more sense if it followed the main theme a bit more.

wherewulfwhatnowwulf.... what program are you using to make these?

Pro Tools 8 LE with the Mbox mini

Digidesign_Mbox_2_Mini.jpg

Though the sound itself mainly comes from your plugins, I need to get a better bass one for this sort of thing - I'm thinking about getting Massive for that sort of thing.

Level 12
how many episodes are there available btw? i only have watched the 17 on youtube.

OH and the next part should be available tomorrow if im correct :D

Hey, in the episode "look before you sleep" At some point, that Applejack pony says "ass"...
"...shooting stars coming out of it's ass?"
That was so... fucking awesome.

Pretty sure that was supposed to be "eyes", but her accent made it sound like "ass"

or maybe it's an easter egg. Who knows

Level 21
My_Little_Pony_-_Friendship_is_Magic_S01E04_-_Applebuck_Season-(n1290751015596).jpg

Never really gotten into, because ummm I do guy things and I have nothing against My Little Pony at all, its just you know. LOL...

Level 21
1:30PM EST on the hub if you're in the US

otherwise youtube away

I'll look at it when I get back from the Bank.
Kinda reminds me of a mix between power-puff girls and Winx Club.
And no I didn't watch it. LOL...
There was just previews on when I watching other stuff on Fox, and KTLA.

Level 10
I'll look at it when I get back from the Bank.
Kinda reminds me of a mix between power-puff girls and Winx Club.
And no I didn't watch it. LOL...
There was just previews on when I watching other stuff on Fox, and KTLA.

Not Winx, but only Power-puff girls.
Same creator.
WINX sux, while Power-puff girls were interesting while i was watching them... kind of.

Level 25
Newest review:
Episode 7: The Dragon, The Bitch and the wardrobe
Act1 "Abuse": Starts with Flattershy getting beaten up by her man, the nasty rabbit, she gets him a carrot is he is like "bitch! what is this crap? go back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich" smoke appears.
Act2 "The rose fingered dawn": Flattershy runs into town and twilight (yeah I know names now) says it's a dragon that must be stopped, so she prepares an army to stop the evil doer
Act3 "tragedy": The ponies start an avalanche by accident, lives are lost, half the army is killed but who cares? right? the heroes are ok!
Act4 "the arrival": Ponies reach the dragon cave, they want to sacrifice Flatter shy so that they can all go back and live in peace, Flattershy runs away, the ponies decide to negotiate, twilight goes in with a peace plan but fails, the neat pony goes in with a financial plan but fails, strategy must be changed immidiatly, TO WAR!! Rainbow dash leads the army and start the war with a falcon punch, the whole army got wiped out in one blow.
Act 5 "redemption": All hope is lost, only few remain, the dragon is rampaging, before the final blow the dragon notice Fluttershy and goes like "bitch! what are you looking at! go back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich". Fluttershy finally cracks and BITCHSLAPS the dragon *snap* *snap* and goes like "you women? I don't see a ring! you better get your ass out and get a J.O.B" the dragon shakes and goes like "but"
Buttershy goes in yo face style "don't you But me! talk to the hand! you think you can simply get some of "this"?" the dragon goes "but" yet again, in the meantime Fluttershy is all like "this cave is not good enough for me, you know what? my mother is coming next week and she needs a room near the bathroom".
Final act "stairway to heaven" : The dragon packs his goods and gets the hell out of town, PONIES! YOU ARE VICTORIOUS! the remaining braves of the army get back to ponyvill and live happily ever after.

Coming next: Episode 8-9

Status
Not open for further replies.