• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
hahahahaa I just noticed that as the series goes on (which I still can't believe I'm still occasionally watching....) the more male characters, even if it's just for background things, are included. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the weird youtube statistics.

Don't they usually make a lot of episodes in advance?

Level 18
I remember reading somewhere that from first concepts to finished product, an episode takes about a year to make

That being said, they can always do last minute changes like they did with derpy

1 Year is even longer than I had expected for television flash animation. I suppose adding more male characters (and actually giving them something to do instead of just being there) would require too much time and effort though to be a last minute change. :p

Meh, would rather not link the image as it'll teach you something you probably don't want to know but....
Red just called this thread out holding it hostage for a certain ransom - the ransom note is in his "bmp poo" album

To which I respond:

153136-albums2842-picture43145.gif

(been waiting to use that response image)

Level 5
Fjury, that's my pony.
Also, it sounds like Toilet instead of Twilight when the dragon says it. :(

Everytime I look at that pink decorated logo, I think for my self: Why the hell am I watching this?

The brain disconnect straight after the logo.

Yeah I usually skip the intro

I think most people do

PFFFFFFFFFFF

Fuck this new pony shit.

THE OLD MY LITTLE PONY WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST.

...fuckers

cool nostalgiafagging there bro

http://www.box.net/shared/t42re9z741 - new wip

I hope the voice samples are a bit easier to hear, need to figure out a better sample progression for that one part to not repeat "she's going to become a crazy cat lady" so many times. Still have to clean up the clipping in the bass, but I'll get to that later - general lengthening required

Level 23
So I watched it, that particular episode (the one Py linked recently), so that I don't judge too much before...

It was cute but nothing more... Will I get addicted now? Probably not. I don't have time for this anyway.

Also what the hell? "I guess I am just as good with kids as I am with animals", says Buttershy.
I guess that doesn't make a pony an animal creature...

Status
Not open for further replies.