• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Fuuu I wasn't able to find anything cool :(
So I picked this one :)

mylittlepony.jpg

I think the new ones really do look beter though. :p

Level 10
were you'd get your avatar? I need those! :ah:
tell me if you already made one! LOL!

If you like it, use it. I don't want to change mine :D
Well, starting on making Fluttershy's smile first...Yea, I'm serious about being a hardcore fan ^^

EDIT: First wip:
attachment.php

EDIT 2: Second wip:
attachment.php

EDIT 3: Fluttershy's done!
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 2,124
  • 2.gif
    2.gif
    450 bytes · Views: 2,138
  • smile.gif
    smile.gif
    37.8 KB · Views: 66,538
Last edited:
Level 12
i think i should leave hive for the duration of the pony crap. even the fsjaal (or however it was spelt, i dnolol) was more bearable <.<

Anybody notice this in the first episode?

vlcsnap-2010-11-22-22h51m53s202.png

That pony is so drunk with hotsauce LOL! :alol:

[reaction=http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1619596/Misc/ponies/1298167487469.png]Yes, and she already has quite a large following - the creators have noticed this and put her in the latest two episodes as well

her fanon name is "Derpy Hooves"[/reaction]

Level 1
Lauren Faust said:
I was extremely skeptical at first about taking the job. Shows based on girls' toys always left a bad taste in my mouth, even when I was a child. They did not reflect the way I played with my toys. I assigned my ponies and my Strawberry Shortcake dolls distinctive personalities and sent them on epic adventures to save the world. On TV, though, I couldn't tell one girl character from another and they just had endless tea parties, giggled over nothing and defeated villains by either sharing with them or crying–which miraculously inspired the villain to turn nice. Even to my 7-year-old self, these shows made no sense and couldn't keep my interest. No wonder the boys at school laughed at my Rainbow Unicorn Trapper Keeper.

From what I've seen since I've grown up, little has changed. To look at the quality of most girls' cartoons, it would seem that not one artist really cared about them. Not one designer, not one background painter, not one animator. Some of the more well-meaning, more expensive animated productions for girl audiences may look better, but the female characters have been so homogenized with old-fashioned “niceness” that they have no flaws and are unrelatable. They are so pretty, polite and perfect; there is no legitimate conflict and nothing exciting ever happens. In short, animated shows for little girls come across as boring. Stupid. Lame.

This perception, more than anything, is what I am trying to change with My Little Pony.
What happened to Sailor Moon? ^_^

Edit: Just watched first episode of this and I'm hooked

Level 25
Damn! That Griffin is such a bitch! and a whore!
she was like na-a and the ponies were like oh no you didn't
then the griffin was like oh yes I did and the ponies were like tell me you just did not
and the griffin was like talk to the hand sister and the ponies were like *snap*
and the griffin was like ownd but acted all c00l and left.
Good episode.

Level 25
About them ponies! and that episode I watched
that griffin is still a bitch!
she was like all mean to sensitive pony!
and she even accused the pink one of being lame!
the rainbow one was like *snap* *snap* *shake head*
and the griffin was like bitch slap
and the rainbow one was like oh no you didn't
and the Griffin was like oh yes I did
and the pink one was like uhuuuuuuuuum
and the the griffin was like oh sh-
then a bitch slap fight
and then the book smart one was like I'm smart
and the cowboy one was like "watchu talkin' 'bout willis"
and the black pony was back home like always because all of the other ponies racists
and then the griffin left
and then the party ended
and then the two ponies, rainbow and pink one looked at each other and high fived
THE END!
Peww D: that was one hell of an episode

Level 10
Episode 17 airs in 2 days! OH MAH GAWD, 2 DAYS!
98295d1298462231-my-little-pony-friendship-magic-ohmahgawd-.gif

BTW I always wondered how Princess Celestia could have a sister like Luna.... That makes no sense, they're like 2 totally different persons/personalities. Yes, I know she's like over jealous of Celestia, but come on... She's much more loved though by many fans, including me.

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
o_O This explains the sudden rise of.... well strange avatars.....

From the looks of the graphics, I say its just another crap childrens series. Its popularity must be resting on its art style which appears cute, animal yet human (perfect for furries). Or.... Maybe its the fact they are female!?

The male statistcs make me worry how many wierdos there are... What would people that age be doing watching this?! Uhh.... perhapse I should not expect an answer for that, it would not be the sort of content to post on this fourm.

Level 25
o_O This explains the sudden rise of.... well strange avatars.....

From the looks of the graphics, I say its just another crap childrens series. Its popularity must be resting on its art style which appears cute, animal yet human (perfect for furries). Or.... Maybe its the fact they are female!?

The male statistcs make me worry how many wierdos there are... What would people that age be doing watching this?! Uhh.... perhapse I should not expect an answer for that, it would not be the sort of content to post on this fourm.

People who are addicted to this watched Dexter's lab/Powerpuff girls during their childhood mostly :p
if you are one of those, YOU WILL WATCH IT SOONER OR LATER! NO ONE ESCAPES HIS FATE!

Level 25
Ok last time I talked about what I saw in episode 4
Now I watched episode 5:
It all starts with Spyro the dragon telling the main pony how "magical she is"
she gives him a mustache and that mother fucker turns into Shaft
before hitting on every pony in town she takes the mustache back
MEANWHILE, The Great Houdini shows up in town and starts advertising her Magicka powers, Ponies are not amused,
IT'S BITCH SLAP TIME!
The ponies challenge her to a yo mama fight and she sweeps the floor with every and each one of them.
The first fight:
Cowgirl vs Thee Great Houdini:
Cowgirl was like bitch, this is my territory
Magicka was like oh no you didn't
Cowgirl was like oh yes I did
Magicka was like BITCH SLAP and she won
Second fight:
RaibowCrashbandicoot vs The Great Houdini
and it was the same thing but with flying yo mama jokes
after that main pony get scared and run away, and two new MALE ponies (shame on you) appear, a red neck and a mexican (I like to call them "DUDE!" and "SWEET!" and both fall in love with the GREAT Houdini
to express their love they lure a Deus ex machina bear with a shotgun to the city and during this event homes are destroyed, lives are ruined and a lot of casualties
Magicka shows up and is like I don't care, don't judge me! you don't pay my bills
Main pony shows up HERE TO SAVE THE DAY! she puts sleeping pills in the bear's drink and throw him back in his cave
but wait, the bear turned out to be just a baby, Armageddon is his mother.
the GREAT hoodini joins the circus and everyone lives happily ever after.
THE END
That was a good episode D: AND DAMN pyritie! stop making me watch ponies, they are not good for my brain.
Hope this is my last post and last episode

Status
Not open for further replies.