• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
true pony fans can appreciate ponies without shoving them in other people's faces.
Rarity.jpg

CIVILIZED PONIES are more discreet than you rowdy bunch of rufians!

Level 10
i've checked every website, just to see how popular this is among the people.... 100% of the whole time they do not critique the show, rather praise it for being so good, at least that's what i saw. That's the first time this happens ever for a cartoon, and that alone says how awesome this show is.

Level 10
http://kotaku.com/#!5781325/stop-what-you-are-doing-and-watch-this-my-little-pony-video-right-now
(Link says: stop what you are doing and watch this my little pony video right now)

Oh my, they got it through all the way to Kotaku :>
That's some really nice starcraft "dub" over that video.

Might aswell link the video directly

Fucking epic. Even more epic than Sc2 itself.

@anarchianbedlam: I would seriously consider making Pony models if i had your level of awesome modeling. If you need help with tha texture, I can offer some service.

Level 15
Level 21
Then all of the childhood memories of the kids were brain fucked. LOL....

If anymore episodes come out, please let me know.

Level 12
out of all the hate i have for horses, out of all the lameness of watching ponies, i am still watching this.

...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy D:

WHY DO I LOVE THIS SO MUCH ;_;

Level 10
Probably, could be like a huge image pool of all pony related images on the site as you said

...So, basically, It'll be like a mini-deviantart? :D

Well, it would be surely nice to hide some of the clusters of pictures from appearing here in this thread, adding it there in the group, and so it'll keep this thread clean. And a great way to save some of the awesome comics around here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.