• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that this show isn't like older generations of MLP (which were more like carebears shit) is the main reason why it's so popular.

You're just thinking "oh it involves brightly colored ponies so it must be crap". Instead of just pissing on it because of that, form your own opinion on it by watching some.

Level 26
152290-albums921-picture43539.jpg

Level 10
@redscores:
Listen up. This is kind of the same level of entertainment for me like "Tom and Jerry" is to everyone. YES, I COMPARED THIS SHOW TO TOM AND JERRY, The best fucking cartoon EVER made. Unlike Tom and Jerry, this one has a deep plot, but of course when having a deep plot you can't have that level of comedy ever.
Saying this is crap and absolutely intended for only 3 and under kids is the same as saying Spongebob is crap and absolutely intended for only 3 and under kids, which is plain ridiculous.
~It is a common fact that You either like American shows, you mildly like them or not that much.
~It is a common fact that You either like Japanese animes, or you absolutely fucking hate them (There's nothing in between, and i consider myself hating Japanese animes). Believe it or not, animes are much more cliche-ish and pap-ish than this (Put aside the first 2 episodes).

Level 12
from last few pages, the only thing i can say is:
we arent manly guys doing manly things.

also, about the anime thing:
i dont really like anime much, save for a few exceptions (hellsing being one), so i dont really want to go on a discussion about that.

Level 8
saw this. was horrified. watched first episode posted in first post. wasn't horrified anymore.

Actually, i admit. i lol'd. more than once.

1298583341042.png

Capture221.PNG

based on a mesh someone gave me, then fixed it up

saw this. was horrified. watched first episode posted in first post. wasn't horrified anymore.

Actually, i admit. i lol'd. more than once.

1298583341042.png

Welcome to the herd!

:D
I am crying.... I honestly am crying...
This is a great day!

Btw what about the hair and Tail? How will you make them? over attachment points? The skin? Oh mah gawd there's thousand things I want to ask...

Gonna add them separately

Epic mesh. :D

Thanks, although most of it isn't mine

Aw, you beat me to it. :<
Which one is it going to be?

It's a base, it can be all of them :D

Yeah this is the model for the plushies I'm doing

Dunno if I've mentioned that here yet, but...

Clipboard01.png

...that is a hell of a lot of possible business

Level 21
Looking good and is there gonna be attachments on which we can add our own hair and tails, and even a birth mark?
Would be cool though, and just wondering.

Level 21
Commission__Paladin_by_Altana.jpg

No I liek horses and have hay fever!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Kinda a bummer that you aren't making a pony model for Warcraft III, but oh well. Looks great though, and I'm a little disappointed in you Grey for posting that not very good pic.
You should be ashamed of yourself. LOL...;p

You know, I am such a anime-fanatic that I am none, I just prefer anime over kid's tv.

You know anime is kid's TV too
Like anything there's one's not aimed at children, but most/much of it is - just like non-asian cartoons.

Though I'm not exactly sure about that first statement (I am such one that I'm not one), it doesn't really make much sense, but i get the point.

Though the original statement was more or less general, I just find it a bit ironic that other people who do essentially the same thing (bright cartoon character avatars/signatures) complain about it, pretty contradictory imo.

And before someone goes on about anime being serious business I might as well bring this up:

Srs bsns

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Can it also be the model for the MLP map we're all undoubtedly gonna make?

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/contest-submission-233/mini-game-mapping-contest-188366/

I'd totally make a pony map for that if someone made a/some models

Level 8
Fluttershy, according to me and other "KEWL" people, is the best of the bunch. She just has that charm... I can't explain it.

agreed.... BUT. Rainbow Dash is waaaay too laidback and awesome.

whats that? rainbow dash can't hear you over the sound of how awesome she is ;3

Level 21
Just add the similes that he is making in the smiley thread to the smiley list, but I agree with the idea as well.

Level 21
applejack_fanart_by_mess1ah-d3bs4ja.jpg

LOL.....

Well anyway we meant similes, but cool that you have a folder with other twenty hundred reaction pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.