• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Music Contest #12 - Synthwave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Quite a few creative changes so far. Will have to go over it and refine it so it's more clear. Changed the BPM to fit a more chill-vibe-type Synthwave. It just feels more fitting considering it's not the most in yo' face kind of song. Anyway enough rambling here is my WIP 2. My next post will be my final product.

Attachments

• Synthwave_MusicContest_12 Project 10.1 WIP 2.mp3
    2.2 MB · Views: 156
  • PIC2.png
    PIC2.png
    315.8 KB · Views: 174
Level 9
"The dust of the universe itself was his ground now."

Join Knight Rider in an epic journey where only your imagination is the limit! Only the best tunes will satisfy his need for this retro-euphoria.

Luckily, he's got a sick new tape he'll stick in his cruiser's cassette player if you wanna hop in shotgun and go for a ride of your life!

Your destination: THE STARS!

Starlight.jpg

(This is my final in case you didn't assume so =P)

Attachments

• Cruisin' On Starlight (Full).mp3
    9.9 MB · Views: 208
Level 16
257800907021202.jpg

Well didn't expect to post twice in one day... But I managed to complete the track to it's final product. Hope you guys enjoy! It's supposed to be more on the chill side of Synthwave.

Song Title: Star Gazers
BPM: 122
Plugins List:
  • Serum
  • iZotope Ozone 8
  • Ableton Effects (Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, LFO, EQ 8, Filter and Reverb)

Attachments

• PIC3.png
    PIC3.png
    594.6 KB · Views: 170
  • ItsRyanBoi - Star Gazers.mp3
    3.1 MB · Views: 172
Level 10
And so, late as always, here i come into this! I started working on it by the end of july, but didn't made a post because i had to stop for a few days. I really liked creating something "Synthwave". I should probably mix something here and there, but it's almost finished.

Attachments

• Wave Hive.png
    Wave Hive.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 151
  • Traveling dreams.mp3
    7 MB · Views: 103
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 10
Here is the final version. Just did a few mixing and adjusments.

If i were to illustrate it (i liked doing it), whay better world than akira? But let's forget a little bit about the nihilism and dream of a bright and colorfoul future!

maxresdefault.jpg

Attachments

• Traveling dreams_Final.mp3
    7 MB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.