1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Mordork's Quest WOOD

Submitted by Dreacon, Med. MapGuy
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Mordork's Quest, the newest chapter to the Joe's Chronicles series.This new campaign features impressive movie-like cutscenes, new textures, new models and a bunch of stereotype characters.
Contents

Mordork's Quest WOOD (Campaign)

Reviews
Bob27: A fun campaign. Although it hasn't got many missions, the missions are still long, hard and fun. Good Terrain, decent Cinematic, and awesome Gameplay. Approved.
  1. Bob27: A fun campaign. Although it hasn't got many missions, the missions are still long, hard and fun.

Good Terrain, decent Cinematic, and awesome Gameplay. Approved.

2. Teh-OMG

Teh-OMG

Resources:
    Resources:
    This can all be explained in one simple word:

FUN

3. Andriejj

Andriejj

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome campaign, 10/10.

4. Creative.S

Creative.S

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    One of the very few maps I can look up to

5. Jobeland

Jobeland

Resources:
    Resources:
    Perfect! 10+++/10

6. saphiree

saphiree

Resources:
    Resources:
    HOLY SHIT!!! This is freakin awesome. The best ieve ever played. OMG!! :D:D:D:D

I cant stop screaming of joy, this is freakin c00l!!!!

Well one of the main things that make me say all theese good things are one thing which i LOVED in the campaign: The Cinematics! Theyre just awesome! :D

You rly have skillz for mapmaking and i CANT WAIT until the second part of this comes, so plz make it fast XD cus i cant wait :p

But well i have one bad thing aswell: The difficulty. Its mega hard, and i rly mean it, i had to save the game all the time :S It was kinda annoying that i kept saving and dying, but it was so awesome made that i kept playing ;D

The map will propably scare many n00bs and not skilled gamerz in the start because its too hard, but just get into it and keep playing, it will only get a bit easier, but its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good storyline ;D

So make the second part fast plz!

7. TFT Maniac

TFT Maniac

Resources:
    Resources:
    The best Campaign i've ever played.

Great Terrain, Perfect cinematics, Long, hard missions, Very funny, Great story, and did I mention funny?

it is PERFECT:infl_thumbs_up:. 10xxx/5

8. saphiree

saphiree

Resources:
    Resources:
    I soooo much agree! Just fucked that the creator left THW :S I must say this again. How the hell can this campaign be that little famous? :O

9. Panders317

Panders317

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wtf?

CON: Chapter 1 is telling me to find the brothers. I have searched the whole Map and the are not to be found. I cant move on!!!

10. oksemelk

oksemelk

Resources:
    Resources:
    will there be any more of these??

11. saphiree

saphiree

Resources:
    Resources:
    I dont think so. Looks like medmapguy isnt mapping anymore :/

12. xXxTWiST3DxXx

xXxTWiST3DxXx

Resources:
    Resources:
    Aww he isn't? :[

I seriously love this map. 5/5

13. tinkerjenn

tinkerjenn

Resources:
    Resources:
    oh noes

EDIT: nevermind.. my connection threw up. all is well

yes, I registered just to post this :grin:

14. ogrim

ogrim

Resources:
    Resources:
    the Joe's chronicles is fantastic. I also give to this saga 10/10. I'm impatient to the continuation, please do it quickly.

15. Lilstriker

Lilstriker

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great so far, but i kind of had a bug in chapter 2 when your fighting the bandits and Deslayic the brave in the arena. The bug was Gimmicky turned to his side and started attacking me. And i had to restart the whole chapter again as i was killed quickly.

16. Lilstriker

Lilstriker

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well i finished this and it was AWESOME. 10/10 So sad that Medmapguy stopped mapping.

17. ipwnnn00bs4life

ipwnnn00bs4life

Resources:
    Resources:
    The only thing that I did not like about this campaign is how HARD it was I almost completly gave up alot of times, also in chapter two the guy who feeds the sasquatch thing dies from it, but then he appears in later chapters. I don't know if its a glitch or what but...yea its confusing. Another thing that bothered me is how in the final boss battle in chapter four, all the heroes where scattered around the map. So this campaign is glitchy and near impossible to beat.

18. ricopico

ricopico

Resources:
    Resources:
    awsome campaign. :psmile::infl_thumbs_up:

19. AlexDragon1111

AlexDragon1111

Resources:
    Resources:
    This campaign is too awesome! The cinematics are too great. When I saw a cinematic I thought I wasn't anymore in Warcraft 3, but in Mordok's Quest Game. ;)! This is a very very good campaign 5\5!