• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Melee map tavern problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi, I am making a melee map and I was wondering how can I make it so that ingame you can choose from all 8 tavern heroes instead of just 5? I mean the Tinker, Firelord and Alchemist heroes. :D

Thanx in advance :)

I don't know what you're really asking, but i hope i got it right. (((OBJECT MANAGER))) Go to the tavern and the section. Unit - Training(or selling) units and there should be the heroes, then press ADD UNIT and it's done ;)

Hope this is what you wanted, if no then tell me.

Level 11
When you open the tavern in object editor it seas it is possible to buy Tinker, Firelord and Alchemist.

I tested it. If you have a player owned unit on the map, besides starting locations (or anything else that makes the map non melee) it removes Tinker, Alchemist and Firelord.
If you only have start locations, no object or trigger editing, and all other units are neutral it should work.

Make sure you have the latest patch too.

Level 14
@Sporling:
He's specifically asking about the MELEE taverns.

@Tiche3:
He wants a MELEE tavern, not a custom one.

@Newominus:
This would not solve the fact that his tavern isn't selling the correct heroes.

@Hailfireer:
You've got it, he hasn't got his Warcraft / Editor patched to the latest version.

In the event that your Warcraft 3 is actually patched then you need to go into the editor and do this:
tutqi.jpg

Now it will update all the relevant Melee map data to the latest patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.