• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

my custom tavern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hi, i edited the map freinds by adding extra heroes to the tavern, but the problem is that wen i pick any hero from tavern , i can still another hero, wen ure supposed to be allowed 1 for tier 1, also wen i pick a hero from the tavern i can still summon a hero from my alter , is there somthin wrong with my tavern or is it triggerz? or r the heroes messed ? help......

Level 11
I'm not sure quite how it works but I do know it has something to do with Tech Tree Requirements

If you go into the object editor, select your hero, and then scroll down to near the bottom there are s bunch of stats that are Tech Tree, take a look at other standard heroes and see how that section of their stats looks, then immitate

Level 28
I have had this problem to. Modifying the techtree didn't work. It's when you copy a hero and add both the original and the copy to the tavern. Even if you have limited the hero production to one of each type this will still hapen.
But when you choose to train an original hero you will have to upgrade your tier before you can train another one.

I fixed this in a way that would be complicated for you as you allow usage of more than one hero. You could check out my map Archers Battlefront (maps section) to see how I made it. I'll try to come up with another solution for you.

Level 19
Advanced -> Gameplay Constants
There is a heroes thing there that contains default heroes
add yours to there

Status
Not open for further replies.