• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Hero Tavern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm not very good at Wc3 triggers and I'm trying to add some new custom heroes to a melee map, but wen i simply make them available to the tavern, they don't automatically follow the rules that the other heroes do, like "u can only have 1 of each type" and "u need tier 2 to get it if u already have a hero." Can someone help me out?

Level 5
I'm not very good at Wc3 triggers and I'm trying to add some new custom heroes to a melee map, but wen i simply make them available to the tavern, they don't automatically follow the rules that the other heroes do, like "u can only have 1 of each type" and "u need tier 2 to get it if u already have a hero." Can someone help me out?

Can you rephrase that in better English, please? Then maybe I can help.

:) Sorry, it's late, and I can't read that.

Level 2
good speech bagman;P

he mean that you can create as many heroes as you want even though he hasnt tier at level 2 or higher. The other heroes are max one hero per tier. I had the same problem before, when i get home il try see how I fixed it. Meanwhile someone else has surely already one it xD

Rui

Rui

Level 41
This belongs to the World Editor Help Zone. I'll request the thread to be moved.

Meteor, you have to limit every player to be able to train only 1 of each hero.
  • Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Limit training of <CustomHero1> to 1 for (Picked player)
          • Player - Limit training of <CustomHero2> to 1 for (Picked player)
Also, add your heroes to the Gameplay Techtree Dependency Equivalents, which is met in Advanced > Gameplay Constants (Top tab).
If you didn't understand, see the images below.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.