• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

multi hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok im making a map with some custom heros and tavern heros and normal heros but when you go to the tavern you can pick unlimited custom heros.... i dont want that i want pick one each tier... i also have the trigger that limits 1 hero and such but i dont get why its not working but if i pick a regular hero or tavern it then works but not on the custom ones any advice?

Level 3
Check the techtree req. of the unit.

This can be found a just below the stats section.

Level 3
I know it's custom heros, but just like buildings, it's under the units tab, and is therefor referred to as a unit in the trigger editor.
Ok, so I ID things by how a strange computer language organizes them... I'll try and work on that. :hohum:

are there any buildings the player starts with? perhaps a custom one that you used a town hall or alter template to create?

Level 3
none diffrent but the tavern there in... thats really all, and i did change my hero selecting to like a one on ultimate footies where u can pick one hero but after you pick one that wisp dies and ur hero summons by your base do to the huge delay the old way put on me.

Level 3
Well i still have a proplem that i just dont get, i maded about 5 taverns put every normal hero in them and the normal tavern heros and like 1 hero from each race has a delay the other heros are ready to but, ima ignore that propley and honestly i dont know how to trigger when someone picks anything from the tavern it (instatantly teleports) to center of region that would be somwehere and wisps die. so if you dont mind that could help :spell_breaker:

Level 3
alright:

• Events:
    • Unit - A unit sells a unit
  • Conditions:
    • (Buying unit) Equal to Wisp
  • Actions:
    • Unit - Move (sold unit) instantly to (center of (Region))
    • Unit - Kill (Buying unit)
That should work for you, tell me if you have any problems with it. If you need to, you can set a condition to check the selling unit and make sure it's the tavern.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.