• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[General] I missed a spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
hello, I want to ask something about my noob attempt at limiting heroes, I made a trigger that will limit the training of all custom heroes I made, like limit 1 hero per tier, it work but their is something wrong with my trigger, when I buy custom heroes in the tavern, the limitation of such heroes went null and thus I can buy all of them in the tavern, but if I started training my custom heroes(via altar) first then the trigger works, did I miss a spot? here's the code:

• Limit Heroes
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Limit training of Paladin (CUSTOM) to 1 for (Picked player)
          • Player - Limit training of Archmage (CUSTOM) to 1 for (Picked player)
          • Player - Limit training of Mountain King (CUSTOM) to 1 for (Picked player)
*is their any code that will also limit the units being sold? I think that is faster or idk D:

Level 10
You may also make a simple version without triggers which everyone does. Either limit food or put a hero picker near tavern and when the person picks remove the picker. THe way you are doing it I have no experience.

For your trigger why not post this for the event unit buys a hero? See if that works

Status
Not open for further replies.