• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medieval Villagers 1.08d + Open Source version

full

By Sulfar

Development status -on indefinite hiatus //// Open sourced

full

Important message
Version 1.08d is the last official version supported by me, therefore, it is the last safe version to play in battlenet.

To edit the open source version WEX editor is required

Since I am releasing my development version open for the community there might be some people who inject cheats inside their own versions, so beware of fan-made versions.

If you are interested in picking up the project send me a message and i will include a link to your map

Community versions of the map:

Lead by GabeValentine: [Life of a Peasant] - Medieval Villagers Open Source Project
Lead by shooterman56 Medieval Villagers 1.09 by Shooterman56

I am no longer able to maintain this project. It was fun to do but i've moved past w3 modding, between studying and developing apps I don't have time to commit to w3.
Sorry for taking so long to release the open sourced version, I couldn't finish cleaning it up and documenting everything but I hope it can be of use for someone. In case you have some questions about the source, need help to understand it send me a private message or post in this thread.

If you're about to check the source of the map, read the comments at the top of the trigger section, basic stuff is covered there. For information about certain triggers there is a comment at the top explaining in most of them.

As much as this is the end of w3 modding for me I hope this can be the start for some of you, good luck and happy modding!

You live in a dangerous medieval province and you decide to leave everything behind to embark on a epic journey full of friends, enemies and opportunities. The history is in your hands, what path will you choose? Will you be a deadly thief, a noble, the next king or a mighty hero?

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

1- Profession system:

This map feature the following professions in a very immersive yet user friendly level:

- Trading

- Breeding

- Farming

- Fishing

- Hunting

- Mining

2- Village construction and management:

There are a bunch of buildings you can get in your village and these are some types:

- Military: Such as a castle,training grounds, forge, training dummies, etc...

- Economic: Such as a warehouse, a housing system, a tavern, etc...

- Cosmetic: Some doodads like a bench, a table, flowers and more

- Profession Buildings: Like a wind mill, a barn or a hunting post.

- Defensive: Walls and gates

All buildings can be rotated in order to create a good looking village.

3- War system:

I wanted to encourage the players to have interesting fights and skirmishes but at the same time dissuade them to get on full scale wars, in order to achieve this I've developed this features:

- Training system: The units can train when in combat, there are 2 types of training, dummy training and real training, training with dummies is safer but slower and training units in real combat is faster, but obviously, way more risky.

- Wage system: Units have a salary according to their quality, meaning weak units will have low wage and strong units will have high wage.

4- Dynamic gameplay:

Face unique challenges every game, every game should feel different thanks to:
- The path system: You can choose between landlord, thief or Adventurer.
- The event system*: You can face the ancient werewolf, defeat the king and take over the province, become a undead necromancer and threaten the world, fight against the orc legions, etc...

Note: Werewolf, Dominion and Undead Legion events are released, the others will be released in future versions)

full

Want to see your Media here? Feel free to post it on this thread and I will add it

full

full

9c3a17b7d9.jpg

9866f17c06.jpg

full

- More variety of armors and weapons
- Basic lore(city and town names, small background history, etc...)
- More diplomacy options
- Extended features for Bandit and adventurer paths
- Visual improvements
- More events

Want to see a feature implemented or think something should be changed?
Share your feedback in this thread, I read all your suggestions and your feedback really helps

full

- Werewolf event added

- Fixed several bugs
- Death system revamp
- Added some npc's in adventurer's guild

- General bug fix
- Added some doodads
- Improved trading profit
- Fixed some tooltips
- Added item decay and now item models are properly eliminated when items die.

- Bugfix: Hunting sword, civilian's bug and more.
- Ships now can cross the bridge to get into the sea.
- Currency system added
- Buffed thief steal ability
- Added some npc's at adventurers and thief guilds
- Reduced the maximum number of workers available.
- Dominion event released.( Enables war against the empire)
- Added several doodads and changed some terrain.
- Small balance changes.

- Several tooltip changes
- Added bronze and iron armor/weapon crafts in the blacksmith
- Adjusted weapon prices in function of their materials.
- Added traveler npc's that wander the world, bandits can kill them for loot.
- Imported some models for current and future weapons/armors

- Improved interaction system, now it is dynamic(It takes in count several variables like weather, profession, etc..) and it looks better
- Fixed respawn bug and some other small bugs
- Added path system with 2 out of 3 paths functional(Landlord and Thief/Bandit) now you will have to choose your path through a simple quest. Also there are path restrictions(Ex: Thieves can't build a proper village, Landlords can't be thieves, etc..)
- Added the option to Invest through banks and to buy properties in the city, this will provide a periodic income.
- Improved start picking dialog, now you can choose the starting location and the gender.
- Several other small adjustments

- Death System revamp, now you need to have a heir in order to keep playing(Dynasty system).
- Fixed some small bugs
- Added Arena events, now you can watch, bet or participate in arena fights.
- Fixed some performance issues
- Several income balance changes(city income, trading and farming)
- Small visual improvements

- Added Hero Path
- General bugfix
- Added Undead Legion event
- Added a spider themed dungeon
- Added stat progression system(you gain str when you damage enemies)

Bugs:

- Fixed Neutral bandit wierd spawning points
- Fixed a bug where backpack was revealing villager position to other players
- Fixed Craft armor/abilities bug
- Fixed Town house population increase bug
- Fixed a bug where backpack was not allowing the player to build certain buildings.
- Fixed a bug that prevented spiders from respawning more than one time
- Fixed traveler AI bug
- Fixed Arena demon movement bug
- Fixed player 11 reaction to player units
- Fixed the location of some Sentry Towers.
- Fixed a bug that made werewolf minions hostile towards the werewolf player at the end of the night
- Fixed a bug where king wouldn't respawn on its proper location if player controled king died to NPC's
- Fixed a bug where a hero could buy thief spells.​
Changes:

- Arena battle zone waypoint renamed for clarity
- Pack horses can now carry tools and buldings can store them
- Reduced expensive crop income.
- Increased pelt price and decreased meat price
- Increased Werewolf base Str based on hero str
- Wild beasts no longer spawn meat when there are no nearby players​
New features:

- Industry profit increase with item sales.

Gameplay changes:

- Can cook eggs into omelettes and milk into cheese.
- Tannery can craft Fur armor and thick fur armor with 5 and 9 skins respectively.
- Attacking king now gives 10x the regular bounty
- Increased cooked fish price slightly above raw ones.
- Heralds are now invulnerable.
- Added a new system for landlord military units: Morale: when units are low health(depending on their rank) they might leave your ranks and become neutral.
- Added a new landlord military unit: War drummer.(Prevents nearby units from routing during combat)
- Villager str progression is no longer constant, its degressive now. With low values of str the villager will increase his str faster than before.
Visual changes:

- Rock overhaul
- Added sound effects and environmental music.
- Added more flora
- New cosmetic non attackable trees.
- Added a filter to make day/night cycle more realistic/immersive.
Bug fixes:

- Fixed a bug where attacking the dummies inside adventurer's guild would give the attacking player bounty.
- Fixed a bug where the player that converted into lich would receive money from his investments after triggering lich event.
- Fixed a bug where neutral bandits could spawn in water zones.
- Fixed a bug where the player coudln't get inside his house.
- Fixed a longstanding bug related to the respawn of the monsters of a dungeon.
- Fixed some unit descriptions and other strings.
- Cleaned up scripts to optimize the map and reduce lag

Bugs:

- Trigger optimitzation
- Fixed a bug where non military units would be affected by morale system
- Fixed the damage given by ahsbringer, now its in line with its description
- Upon dying if there is no valid heir the backpack is properly removed
- Son/daughter can now enter and exit player's house​
Gameplay Changes:

- Removed Black market contact from bandit hideouts.
- Added 2 new weapons only available on thieves guild.​
Visual changes:

- Now the lighting changes dynamically during the day and night.
- Added some environmental doodads
- Thieves now have a utility belt attatched to their chest when they learn thief abilities.
- Added a bunch of new icons.

Bugs:​

- Fixed a bug where only iron veins would "take damage"
- Fixed a bug where villager would gain str when doing nothing
- Fixed a bug where Heavy Axeman icon would be hidden by cancel button when training units in War academy.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some periodic lag spikes.
- Optimized triggers reducing the performance hit from leaks.​

Gameplay Changes:

- Mining now is more random.​

Visual changes:

- Added descriptions for tannery craftable armors.
- Improved Worker tooltip for more clarity.
- Improved Catapult and Trebuchet Attack animation.
- Added a bunch of doodads​

Bugs and others:

- Script optimitzation.
- House waypoints no longer talk
- Fixed a bug where ores weren't droping at their suposed rate.
- Fixed a bug where assassins were doing unintended extra damage on hit.
- Optimized lich event scripts[hopefully fixing related crashes(needs testing)]
Gameplay Changes:

- Changed various locations
- Added thief idle quests
- Increased Fallen champion fight dificulty.
- Reduced crop prices.
Visual changes:

- Changed villager skins
- Changed villager voices
- Added a voice sound when using interaction
- Removed fog weather.
- Nights are more bright now​

full

MeteORA
Kuhneghetz
karland90
kellym0
darkdeathknight
TLI-Inferno
eubz
takakenji
Miseracord
!!GORO!!
InfernalTater
skrab
bisnar13
chilla_killa
GiFun
Rondo
olofmoleman
Illidan(Evil)X
Kitabatake
stonneash
Yayoi
Mr.Bob
Mike
Chriz
HappyTauren
Sunchips
Cavman
Graber
Himperion
Wandering Soul
darkdeathknight
Sellenisko
RightField
JesusHipster
RusUndead
Shadow_killer
Amigurumi
~Nightmare
PeeKay
KelThuzad
Stanakin Skywalker
NFWar
The Panda
Ribenamania
Jo27killed
Pvt.Toma
Fan
Epimetheus
Xeldarith and Kain
Skipper
Tranquil
RPG Villager
Chriz.
Lord_T
Yayoi
imforfun
HammerFist132
General Frank
ThatGuy43
Markos3520
olofmoleman
MassiveMaster
Kaitech[SanD]
.KC
Bribe
FrIkY
Blood Raven
Uncle Fester
Astaroth Zion
Direfury
Talavaj
Grey Knight
Matarael
And Blizzard entertainment

Note: If i your name doesn't appear in the list and I used your resources contact me and I will add you in the list

Author note: If you like the map don't forget to rate it, you help it getting to more people, and if you have suggestions or feedback feel free to share it here!

Keywords:

Medieval, RTS, RPG, Survival, RP, City, Events, Immersive, Diplomacy, War, Fall, Bandits, Thief, Build, Autumn, Snow.
Contents

Medieval Villagers 1.08d (Map)

Medieval Villagers 1.08e Open source (Map)

Level 2
Well let's see, overall from my solo test, the game is pretty good. The terrain could use a bit more polish but is generally okay. Now I only tested hunting and I found that meat sells for a bit too much compared to the other drops. Would also prefer unique companions like FOTN compared to generic ones. The quest to become an Adventurer has a slight glitch where even though you've already completed it, it'll still pop up asking you to talk to the NPC after completing an Arena Fight.

I know you just added the Undead Legion event but it's rather.. lacking, Lich attacks too slow, also needs variety for units like Skeleton Archers, Flesh Golem, Zombies, etc. Perhaps also make all of them permanent and don't give the Lich all spells from the start and make them levelable, keeping the spellbook design giving the lich new spells and upgrading pre-existing spells with each point in a spellbook, also preventing the Lich from having units which are too strong early on. Also since Villagers are neutral and not owned by The Empire, your lich/undead won't attack them unless manually selected making it a bit of a hassle. Town Sentry Towers are also pretty hard to destroy at the moment with just your slow/somewhat fast with Madness attacking Lich and just Skeleton Warriors, the Lesser Demon from Doom also can't attack buildings apparently. Maybe The Empire could also increase and/or have stronger patrols, the capital being more heavily defended, assembling troops to attack the Lich. On a side note, make the Lich that drops the book a tougher fight.

Level 5
there should be a town forge whats the purpose of mining if you cant craft without becoming a landlord? also recipes for the forge and tannery ... and the tooltip in the mining pickaxe should indicate that you need to atack the ore while you have item in your inventory
besides landlord thief/bandit warrior and hero is there any other path?
Workers look silly with two pickaxes the default one and the item showing on his other hand
after completing "the proof of heroism" if you fight in the arena again the quest message pops up saying you completed the "win an arena"
after getting tons of strenght i no longer got the starving debuff
turned into a werewolf and i was way weaker than my human counterpart since my hero had over 200str while the lycan only had 60 not to mention i had less skills and when i turned back to human at day my werewolves spawns tried to kill my human hero i know the werewolf gets strenght from hunting soldiers and but not from killing villagers if you join the hero guild or do arena you get tons of strenght as a human and thats easier since raiding town its too hard for the werewolf thanks to the op towers you should consider adding a tracking skill for the werewolf and the werewolf doesnt get the strenght bonus when his spawns do the last hit which is bothersome. the crown gives 15k hp to the player who gets it thats a lot! i was a hero and my friend a landlord i didnt stand a chance his army was way stronger than my hero and his hero became unkillable with the crown oh the axemans have like 10% bash but when you make an group of those you get a permabash squad.
consider adding items like boots necklaces gloves so far we only have armors weapon and then resources food currency and trading goods i think ? more classes in the hero path
something to actually do in the landlord´s guild.
in the whole game i never got the thirsty debuff and my game lasted like 2h or more

Last edited:
Level 4
turned into a werewolf and i was way weaker than my human counterpart since my hero had over 200str while the lycan only had 60 not to mention i had less skills and when i turned back to human at day my werewolves spawns tried to kill my human hero i know the werewolf gets strenght from hunting soldiers and stuff but if you join the hero guild or do arena you get tons of strenght as a human and thats easier since raiding town its too hard for the werewolf thanks to the op towers
When you turned into a werewolf you were transformed into Player 12. You're stronger when you're an adventurer but the werewolf is stronger than the other two paths and other soldiers.

Level 5
only stronger than the normal city/town soldiers those i can kill easily but what about the rest? you dont feel like a boss at all and your werewolves minions actually are bothersome since they dont let you last hit thus you dont get str :/ also killing civilians as i said before gives nothing unlike soldiers that give like +1 strenght and its not very useful to be stronger during the day and become weaker during the night also like i said before when you go back to human your minions try to kill you and you get tons of exp for killing them thats really funny!
i dont agree with the "you re stronger than the other two paths" the bash squad (landlord´s axeman in a group ) like i mentioned before could bash me to death and game would end quickly

Last edited:
Level 5
Hey, love your map, but some issues:

* the spider cave never respawned enemies;
* the bandit camp item could not be used by my hero, had to use it with an assassin;
* I killed about 5 Giant Wolfs trying to get the Werewolf fang, but then I tryed it without the hunting Sword (wich hunting knife would sound cooler) and it droped first try, guess it cant drop the same time it drops skin;
* the ashbringer reward for giving the book of the Lich, it gives 2 of them, and every time you interact with the Adventurers Guild Master he gives 2 more, quite op way to get gold (25000);

Still love your map keep up the good work, oh and one more thing the north west island was empty, and in the west part of the map there is a hill with some broken towers where you can not go, not in issues part cuse I guess it is unfinished content.

Keep up the good work, you are awesome!

Level 1
Hey, I absolutely love your map and have had a blast playing, in singleplayer that is.

I am unsure if this is a bug but whenever me and my friend attempt to run a LAN game (Of just him and me) the non-hosting player receives a pop message saying "Never gonna let you down" and is then kicked from the game. This occurs very early on in the game. As of the current time I have no idea what is causing this but thought I would just add this here, just in case.

Thank you, if you do end up reading this, for making such a fun game.

Level 5
Other issues:

*When going Thief path the empire NEVER turning hostile, wich made it very easy to kill the King
*After killing the Lich and giving the book to the Grandmaster the messages of the book trying to corrupt you continue for ever
*Unally command not working

Level 5
No worries man, your map is great, just that it is quite not possible to play it multplayer as you can not unally. Perhaps that was just a one time bug, as the same with thief path at first the Empire did turn hostile when I killed vilagers but not when I atacked guards.

Level 4
I have a few ideas for your map:
Units(with description):
Blacksmith builder
- A new builder that builds builds blacksmith buildings.
Flag Bearer - A unit holding a banner that increases stats of units around him and he can attack.
Rifleman - A unit from abroad that can kill a militia in one hit but slow to fire and vulnerable to most attackers. Slow recruitment speed from both the mercenary camp and other buildings.
Mortar Crew - A unit from abroad that shoots shrapnel into the enemy. Shoots less farther than the existing siege equipment but can one hit a group of militia.
Cannon Crew - A unit that can bring down a wall but it's slow at attacking it.

Buildings(Noble)
Merchant Guild - A building that sells packhorses without the cost of food( An advantage for the Noble path)

These are the things that I have thought about.

Level 1
Well i have been pretty busy with this map.And my advice would be buff that Lich man,perhaps instead of the decay on revive dead spells allow the lich to build his own base and create a legit undead army,something other players will truly fear and will team together to defeat it.On the other side it seems like i am unable to ender the Spider cave i tried to do so as the adventurer no luck.But man this map is very good and has some great potential you even fixed the bug with wages that was there in 1.05,i would like it if in the versions to come there could be more secrets to find i enjoyed searching for the lich cave,and nerf those bandit hideouts i have seen players get 9 of those all over the place the amount of bandits he produced,that he destroyed 1 landlord and 1 lich.Would be dope if the island in the top left corner would contain some kind of an artifact.I would like it if like in Founders of the North you would get skills depening on your profiency.For example the Hunter could get the ability to net someone and so on.I dont know if you did it on purpose but if you put a well and stick next to it whilst hungry your strenght increases.

Cheers
B3erzeker

Level 5
I must disagree on the undead base, as keeping a single hero mobile seens more fun like the werewolf, but yes it is quite hard to take the king as wolf or lich, and maybe making werewolf permanent would be interesting, as you cant do much by changing every night, specially if you have a base you kill your guys as well. so yeah buffing lich and wolf seens interesting.

Level 6
Thanks for the feedback guys, it helps a lot :D

Flag Bearer - A unit holding a banner that increases stats of units around him and he can attack.

I like this one, it would look pretty cool to have a unit carrying a Team colored banner

Merchant Guild - A building that sells packhorses without the cost of food( An advantage for the Noble path)

This one is great too, I will end up doing some custom buildings or features for every profession and this could be the merchant profession building.

About the gunpowder based units I am sorry but I'd prefer to keep it low medieval themed.

Well i have been pretty busy with this map.And my advice would be buff that Lich man,perhaps instead of the decay on revive dead spells allow the lich to build his own base and create a legit undead army,something other players will truly fear and will team together to defeat it.On the other side it seems like i am unable to ender the Spider cave i tried to do so as the adventurer no luck.But man this map is very good and has some great potential you even fixed the bug with wages that was there in 1.05,i would like it if in the versions to come there could be more secrets to find i enjoyed searching for the lich cave,and nerf those bandit hideouts i have seen players get 9 of those all over the place the amount of bandits he produced,that he destroyed 1 landlord and 1 lich.Would be dope if the island in the top left corner would contain some kind of an artifact.I would like it if like in Founders of the North you would get skills depening on your profiency.For example the Hunter could get the ability to net someone and so on.I dont know if you did it on purpose but if you put a well and stick next to it whilst hungry your strenght increases.

Cheers
B3erzeker

I must disagree on the undead base, as keeping a single hero mobile seens more fun like the werewolf, but yes it is quite hard to take the king as wolf or lich, and maybe making werewolf permanent would be interesting, as you cant do much by changing every night, specially if you have a base you kill your guys as well. so yeah buffing lich and wolf seens interesting.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will tweak Lich/Werewolf events a bit to make them more interesting for next patch!

Level 14
Hey Sulfar, just wanted to note that almost all images are broken in the description ...

I cannot enter bought property neither.

But I am surprised how far your map has progressed since 1.24. Good Job!

Last edited:
Level 6
Level 5
I cant see them ... I dont know what you mean by logged users though
Oh yeah, all images are broken, but that issue been on since this version came out, dont know previous ones.

Also to enter house you buy you got use the key button I guess, from selecting the house.

Level 1
Dude i LOVE your map, but got a question; is it possible to cook eggs or make cheese as per the respective item descriptions?

Level 2
wow this map is really laggy for me
i have played alot of map with alot of stuff on it but it has never lagged for me.

Level 6
Quite fun, I'm really looking forward to future versions of the map :) excellent work Sulfar

Dude i LOVE your map,

Thanks!, I'm glad you like it :).

is it possible to cook eggs or make cheese as per the respective item descriptions?

Not yet, its a planned feature tho, I will try to add it in the next version.

wow this map is really laggy for me

I'm sorry about that, did the lag start at the beginning of the game, or later on?

Level 10
love the map, has the FOTN vibe. i like that there's an ashbringer sword for the adventurer path.

Bugs:
-Bandits spawns on water or cliffs
-The bought property problem
-Some hotkeys doesn't work or two abilities are using the same key.

Does the tanning shop for the Landlord path works in this version?
Make your player's kid/s able to enter your property

But still, a great job! and can you add more quest or dungeons with artifact items for the adventurer path? lol

Level 1
Really good map but it has major balance issues.

1. Bandit can kill king before grace period ends. (5% damage of max hp is a bit too op)
2. It is not possible to attack ships in the middle of water.
3. It is possible to hide in bandit/adventurer's guild after killing king (makes most players unable to try to attack you).
4. Bandit that kills king and run around and spam invisibility seem op.
5. Seem a bit bad that an adventurer or bandit can't break landlord buildings. (think it is something like 99% damage reduction from non siege units)
6. Food healing % value might be too op. As a bandit I can stay in throne room and just out heal while killing all units trying to kill me.
7. Might be good if there is a limit on bandit camps, I can probably afford a hundred of them when I play bandit but seem to randomly cause lag a few min after I make them (usually only make 2-4 and it still lag for everyone).
8. North west island might be too op for landlords since they can use towers and archers to try to kill anyone trying to reach it while they are on a boat.
9. It is possible to a well inside arena, not a big thing but building isn't intended to be possible in there.
10. By attacking king and then reducing bounty it is possible to kill king without becoming hostile with the city.
11. I assume it is possible for adventurer to hide in cave after becoming king.

Possible solutions:
1. Make bandit attack not affect king. It is fine on all other units.
2 & 8. Remove boats? Feels like there is no need for it. (unbalanced base + impossible to kill in the water)
3 & 11. Make bandit/adventurer leave their guild somehow when they kill king. Or make some check that if they have crown they can't enter.
4. Give crown a fearie fire like effect that prevent owner from stealthing. Maybe also make it reduce movement speed by 10-30% or something, so u won't just flee as king.
5. Give bandit and adventurer bonus damage against structures so damage is more reasonable.
6. Double cd of food or make it heal a fixed amount.
7. Hard to fix... 2 bandit camps are probably enough per player but hard to tell what the lag issue might be.
10. Make the player instantly get a 1k bounty when attacking king.

I also can't figure out how to get inside caves. I join adventurer's guild and I found 2 cave entrances, 1 are at the bottom left corner and 1 is west of the town at middle top. But nothing happen when I try to enter them. Are those the wrong caves or am I doing anything wrong?

Level 4
2 & 8. Remove boats? Feels like there is no need for it. (unbalanced base + impossible to kill in the water)

I actually like boats. I mean it is very useful if you pick the merchant route because, like you said, boats are almost unkillable. I've used boats to travel any of my units safely with the exception of archers shooting from a bridge, siege weapons pierced a large chunk of hp with area of damage and also, blockades. Blockades, as in blocking paths to land your units by towers, walls and units.

The island seems overpowered but it can be a trap. Sure you are protected by water but what if all landing areas(Docks, ports, shorelines) are filled with powerful animals, enemy units and bandits? There maybe a market in the Noble's Path but still everything is useless if your own, maybe only, boats got destroyed?

Level 3
Well seems like it will be fun, but idk if this is a bug. i just started in the north west town, fished enough so i could buy the house for 3k but when i try to enter it says i need to be friends with the owner the marker for it is red so and the green circle around it but it doesnt think its mine :( otherwise ive been enjoying it

EDIT - spent about 6hrs playing this map so far and it sure is fun. tried out the landlord path which i think is the best just because theres so much to build and i love that the units level from training or fighting. tried out the adventurers guild but as far as i could tell the only thing you get is the extra spells/skills, i couldnt find anyone to give any quests or anything like that and never got any better gear then the gold sword and iron armor. i think the villagers in towns are nice to see wandering around but there should either be a lot less villagers or not as many narrow roads in the center town mainly. units keeps getting stuck or just taking forever to get around town. now i just have to try the thief

Last edited:
Level 28
* Backpack's name is Default string.
* At the north bridge out of the city, bandit spearmen tend to appear in unreachable locations (there was even one in the river), causing guards to build up there.
* Gave skins to the tannery, but the "make armor" button did nothing.
* As far as I can tell, becoming a landlord only requires money.
* Industrial income seems random, three industries gives the same income as one. Or does it raise the maximum possible income?
* Buyable properties can't be sold bounties, it goes in their inventory (why do they have inventories anyway?).
* Whether a building is still selectable or not in fog of war varies, those in the city weren't and an inn outside was still selectable.
* Once you can build a town, you should be able to build specialized workers directly (miners, lumberjacks...), it'd go faster than buying a worker and buying a tool.

Level 28
* Bought a house, but can't get in (the error message says you need to be allied with the building's owner).
* Cooked fish is worth less than raw fish.
* Went to the arena to participate in a fight, but once I went to the zone I didn't go anywhere.
* Bridges should have waypoints on either side, otherwise the ship forgets where it was supposed to go.
* ...You should really find another model for the daughter.
* The Lich's lines in the SE cave are laballed Fallen Champion. When he dies, the quest appears twice.
* There should be some marker of where the caves are, I only found the lich because I was trying to get to a house on a cliff on the south edge.
* Attacking the dummies in the adventurer's guild gets you a bounty.
* Going inside a building requires an empty inventory spot.
* Bank interest is still given after turning into a lich. There's an evil banker joke in there somewhere...
* Doom can be cast on heralds.
* When the lich and all summoned units die, you still don't lose (there were kids before I used the book though, maybe that's why).
* Both types of rich villager remain neutral even the rest of the town is fighting.
* I like the handling of the werewolf transformation. However, spawned minions don't react even when attacked during the day, and tend to disobey orders at night. The transformation text could be improved, instead of the generic taking control of player X's units.
* Property income should be a single message instead of one for every property; the log fills up very quickly, drowning out more important messages.

Last edited:
Level 1
Sorry, but I can't seem to find the Stock Exchange prices anywhere. Aren't they supposed to show somewhere? Maybe by talking to someone or buying some item to see the interest in a specific city or maybe all of them? This map is amazing and I'm looking forward to it.

Level 1
any idea how long till next patch? I can understand your busy with university and all but it would be nice to know if your still working on it

Level 1
For the werewolf transformation wouldnt it make sense to be able to control your minions during the day as well? its quite annoying when u move them somewhere and turn the next night only for them all to be dead

Level 6
How do you get a veteran bandit membership

You need to buy it from the Guild Master(Sylvanas model)

For the werewolf transformation wouldnt it make sense to be able to control your minions during the day as well? its quite annoying when u move them somewhere and turn the next night only for them all to be dead

I should implement a system similar to the one in WW trans where your minions become corpses during the day and revive when the night starts but coding that will take me some time.

Level 1
The map is slightly unbalanced(?)
Usually when it is hosted, the people who actually know how to play , rush for property , hence monopolising the property market , not giving newer or other people a chance to buy property.
This results in an unbalanced economy where one group of people who have dominated the property market are rich whereas the others have no other way to earn money than to do their profession while those who have property , can sit back and relax as they have like 10 properties.
Perhaps you could implement like a property limit per person like maybe 2-4?
I've played this map more than 10 times , and alot of the times , many people quit early because they realise that the "veterans" are absolutely dominating, they don't even teach the newcomers how to play , so most of the times i've played this map has ended in less than 10 to 30 minutes.

Level 6
The map is slightly unbalanced(?)
Usually when it is hosted, the people who actually know how to play , rush for property , hence monopolising the property market , not giving newer or other people a chance to buy property.
This results in an unbalanced economy where one group of people who have dominated the property market are rich whereas the others have no other way to earn money than to do their profession while those who have property , can sit back and relax as they have like 10 properties.
Perhaps you could implement like a property limit per person like maybe 2-4?

That's a good idea actually, thanks for the feedback!

The map is slightly unbalanced(?)I've played this map more than 10 times , and alot of the times , many people quit early because they realise that the "veterans" are absolutely dominating, they don't even teach the newcomers how to play , so most of the times i've played this map has ended in less than 10 to 30 minutes.

That's also a problem that bugs me, people end up missing the late game content during their first playthrough, I guess its normal since a map like this have a steep learning curve compared to other warcraft maps.

Level 10
I just played this awhile ago in a Single Player mode just to try the updates and found some bugs so idk if some of this bugs occur in multi-player mode?

BUGS so far:

- Arena Creeps and dungeon monsters (including the Lich) turns to "Neutral Passive" when gets to low-health and gets bounty and the whole city turns on you LOL!

- When you get killed as a Werewolf but you had a child, should the child be your next hero instead of an "insta-lose"?

-The Ashbringer gives only 20 bonus damage instead of 30 that was said in its description.

haven't tried the other paths coz i haven't got enough time unfortunately. Still, good job for the updates! :thumbs_up:

Level 6
Thanks for reporting those bugs, i'll be rolling a hotfix soon.

Edit:
New version is up, hopefully everything is working as intended, I did some testing but some bug might have slipped out.

Last edited:
Level 4
Will furs and skins be craftable? It doesn't work on version 1.08
Edit: Where are the ships? I didn't see it in this version. :(

Last edited:
Level 6
Will furs and skins be craftable? It doesn't work on version 1.08
Edit: Where are the ships? I didn't see it in this version. :(

Ships and the isle were removed, they weren't giving any noticeable functionality and they were causing some trouble so I decided to remove them.
And regarding the furs and skins you can already craft 2 types of armor in the tannery, but i forgot to add a visual description.

how to get in arena ? plz answer i try a couple day but still can't find a way to go in to the pit even i stand in waypoint

If you are standing right at the waypoint try moving out and moving in again and make sure you're standing at the waypoint called "Arena Battle Zone"

Level 7
Really an amazing map, still enjoying it and glad you are updating it.
Though..... The uploaded images aren't showing up, i saw this happen to a few other threads, try using a more stable source to upload your media content... Like Facebook, those pics don't get removed over time and u can set them to private so they can only be seen if embedded & by you.