• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lord Knight

Inspired in the Sylvanas TCG image with the two lamps and skulls in her back. The rider is a Geo based on the demoness, Medivih and the campaign grunt armor.

The helmet was used with Sunships approval.
The unicorn in the horse was made by Hayate long time ago.
About the name, i played RO for a long time so the name stays, besides is better than Reverse Moon priestess : )

The model counts with a Portrait.

08/07/2015
Updated: Design of the pole, now is connected to the armor.
Added on foot version in the first post.

Keywords:
Dude, where is my peco peco?, Knight, Ranger, Paladin,Mounted, Reverse Moon Priestess, Blood Elf, Human, Silver Covenant, WoW.
Contents

Lord Knight (Model)

Reviews
10:29, 29th Oct 2015 Misha: very nicely done model :)
Level 27
Reserved.

Sunchips permission.

attachment.php

-Update-

On foot version added, nothing special, a mix between Militia, Footman, Dragonhawk lance by Wandering soul, rest is Blademaster animations.

Same portrait as the mounted model and that is.

-Update-

12/07/2015

Repaired a hole in the back of the model, the belt didn't connected with the chest.
Solutioned the problem with the Spell animation looping.
Added a new glow effect in spell animation.

Attachments

• SunshipsPermission.PNG
    SunshipsPermission.PNG
    68.5 KB · Views: 16,488
  • IngameCavalry.PNG
    IngameCavalry.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 682
  • LordKnight_Portrait.mdx
    123.7 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
Level 1
Great model, i really like it, in my opinion the lantern is fine (i doesn't look like a lantern lol), but i would love to see it on her back instead of being above her head with 2 sticks, and the thing that's really bothering me is the horse's tail, it's too short XD just my opinion anyways, nicely done man!. =)

Level 10
really nice model,

while I think the idea of this model is great, the thing on the back looks a bit odd. Maybe you should try to lower it, without those two sticks. Another way I could imagine it would be something like the things 'Legion Commander' from Dota 2 has on her back (if you don't know what i mean google some pictures). Either way you really sould keep the lantern thing, it's very unique!

Also I imagine a horse less version might look good, too.

Level 27
Don't you think "Lady" Knight would fit better.

Maybe :D, but lets pass this as a class name :xxd:

Great model, i really like it, in my opinion the lantern is fine (i doesn't look like a lantern lol), but i would love to see it on her back instead of being above her head with 2 sticks, and the thing that's really bothering me is the horse's tail, it's too short XD just my opinion anyways, nicely done man!. =)

The tail was lazyness on my part, the longer version was moving really bad in the animations. About the back, going to rework the sticks, maybe something like a closed version of the one in the Blademaster banner.

ah, so there it is :b did you manage to fix the shoulder/torso issue it was having?

The bones needed to be re-centered in the mesh, the funny thing is that in the original model the bones in the arms and legs are outside the mesh and don't cause any issues.

I was like this when in found that -> :ogre_rage:

really nice model,

while I think the idea of this model is great, the thing on the back looks a bit odd. Maybe you should try to lower it, without those two sticks. Another way I could imagine it would be something like the things 'Legion Commander' from Dota 2 has on her back (if you don't know what i mean google some pictures). Either way you really sould keep the lantern thing, it's very unique!

Also I imagine a horse less version might look good, too.

Well, the horseless version only need animations to be a thing, the problem is that the demoness mesh tends to deform when doing "fierce" motions, maybe something like footman o peasant militia could work.

Ragnarok?

Yup.

Level 13
Nice cavalry hero dude, I think the thing that the horse wearing on his head kinda blocks his eye. The lantern that she wears in her back is really awesome.

Level 17
i disagree with this models logic a knight should not have a lamp post on her head you coulde have made the model better and polished rather making a lamp on her head i know this is a fantasy game but you just made a fantasy inside the fantasy you coulde have made the shield and the helmet better instad,
anyway i would have download and used this if it didnt have again a lamp on his head :p

Last edited: