• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zymeth, Thunder Lord, Lotus Lord,

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Zymeth v2.0. Contrary to my previous Model, Zymeth v1, This model uses in game textures and has higher quality.

Update: Fixed the clippings, Fixed death and 3rd stand anim, Improved the hair mesh and texture, Added team color on the hair.

Keywords:
Zymeth
Previews
Contents

Zymeth (Model)

Zymeth, Thunder Lord, Lotus Lord, (Model)

Zymeth, Thunder Lord, Lotus Lord, (Model)

Reviews
22:08, 17th Apr 2015 MiniMage: It has potential, but needs more work.
Level 28
Check out My Kenji Oja and Monk Model as well.

I already checked the Monk model, I even commented on it before. :D Kenji? Now that is something that I need to see!

I might if you create a BR map.

Probably never gonna happen. Too busy to even work on my on-going projects. XD But I'll just suggesting since your models can't only be used on any BR map since their quality should fit on any type of maps.

Level 9
I already checked the Monk model, I even commented on it before. :D Kenji? Now that is something that I need to see!

Probably never gonna happen. Too busy to even work on my on-going projects. XD But I'll just suggesting since your models can't only be used on any BR map since their quality should fit on any type of maps.

Alright! So, what would you wish to suggest?

Much better. However, I'd still advice you to change the head of the model. Oh and the waist probably still need some tweaking. A 10% increase would be enough imo. There's also numerous clipping errors that you need to work on fixing.

Arthas Face is the closest there is to the Original Zymeth Model. Besides, No one seem to be using it, might as well take advantage of it.

As for the waist I've already give it a li'l tweak. A li'l smaller and It would become a not Zymeth Model anymore.

BR fans seems to be loving it, all but good comments from the hivers who actually played the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 26
Link me a reference picture. I'll see if I can come up with a more creative head than the overused arthas head.

Edit: Googled, http://pictures.fanart-central.net//q/qazqaz1/725730.jpg this guy has a proper waist, why not try to mimic something along the lines of this while also creating a custom head instead of just being lazy and geomerging the head that has been overused the most since 2008.

Level 12
Link me a reference picture. I'll see if I can come up with a more creative head than the overused arthas head.

Edit: Googled, http://pictures.fanart-central.net//q/qazqaz1/725730.jpg this guy has a proper waist, why not try to mimic something along the lines of this while also creating a custom head instead of just being lazy and geomerging the head that has been overused the most since 2008.

I dunno head looks bad on screenshot but in 3d view it looks cool. I haven't seen this arthas face on much models though so I don't know what you're talking about... Also why bother doing something custom when same affect can be achieved by geomerge?

I totally understand not wanting to dedicate to a map that you might not have the time to finish. But if he'd make the models, I'd definitely be willing to work with you to create a Battle Realms map.

As for this model, it's quite good, especially for its file size. It really looks so much like the one from Battle Realms. I still like your first one more, but this is quite good. 4/5.

Level 28
I totally understand not wanting to dedicate to a map that you might not have the time to finish. But if he'd make the models, I'd definitely be willing to work with you to create a Battle Realms map.

Working on a BR map with someone to work with actually does sound great. Tech-tree will not be that hard since we have a basis for that, terrain isn't really a problem and most of the spells aren't that hard to make. But BR also have some pretty tough systems to make like the horse riding, range accuracy, terrain height advantage for some range units and stuff. Oh and some of the passive abilities of the heroes will be pain in the ass to do like Arah is more accurate than your normal archer, Kenji's spinning attack inspires nearby allies and such. Not to mention that to have an authentic Battle Realm map he also need to make the buildings.

Level 9
I dunno head looks bad on screenshot but in 3d view it looks cool. I haven't seen this arthas face on much models though so I don't know what you're talking about... Also why bother doing something custom when same affect can be achieved by geomerge?

There's your answer MiniMage. Apparently you never played BR, with that said, I don't think you'd appreciate the model in any degree. Thanks, mate. This inspires me to do more BR models.

As for this model, it's quite good, especially for its file size. It really looks so much like the one from Battle Realms. I still like your first one more, but this is quite good. 4/5.

I don't know how posting or quoting works, I don't know if this is against the policy or not.

To answer your question brother, Yea, I'd be happy to create more BR models. It had always been my dream to merge two of my most favorite games of all time. BTW, check out HAYATE's model. It complements BR.

Last edited by a moderator: