• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lotus+Hide=wc3 bug ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Did it, wont work... ehm. Any other sugestion how to make unit unselectable ?
BTW i gave you +rep coz i saw you trying to help me, on few post already.

Ehm... seems like this works:

-------- Unhide Dummy --------
For each (Integer A) from 1 to 100, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Unhide Titan1_store_Hiden[(Integer A)]
Unit - Remove Locust from Titan1_store_Hiden[(Integer A)]
Unit - Add Locust to Titan1_store_Hiden[(Integer A)]
Unit - For Titan1_store_Hiden[(Integer A)] set ability state to Permanent for ability Locust

Level 11
Y lol, lotus is position of body xD, sry about that, yes you can, you have to add loctus(rofl forgot the name again) and then you haveto make it permanent, but still, wc3 bug is that unit with loc... ability is selectable after you hide and unhide it.

Level 21
The other way is hiding it, removing it, and unhiding it? The only difference between that and replacing the unit as a whole is that you have to drag-select an "unlocusted" unit instead of simply clicking it (oh, and you only see its HP bar by pressing the alt-key). In general, that's not a big problem.

Level 19
After Hiding Remove Locust
After Unhiding give it again
I give it %85 chance

if it doesnt work repleace it and then add locust (but I guess you cant repleace coz you would already do that)

Level 4
u can remove locust using custom script

remove (ability) from unit [make in other trigger and convert to custom text(i do that hohoho)]

and change the ability name in custom script to locust (Aloc)

Status
Not open for further replies.