• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legacy of the Warsong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Legacy of the Warsong is a campaign about the life of a Warsong Orc named Zakruul, born from Gorn'krok the Demolisher, a renowned Warsong warrior, and Jana'thar, a far seer of the Warsong Clan. It goes through Zakruul's life as he battles through Draenor .......

The orcs was at war against the dranei at Draenor, right?

Level 7
^^
I think he'll try to create it related to the event of warcraft lore, but im not sure :p
I wonder when he'll reply to this xD

Level 10
I can trigger Spells, and most normal triggers... so if you need a spell maker I can help you.
I am best in GUI but I can make some (not good) vJASS codes, I am trying to learn structs and make them efficent. But I can make GUI spells for you and vJASS spells

Level 60
Second War Models

Some Human Models I thought of. They need a lot of fixin' though, Genn got rejected :cry:. I was just wondering. Are we going to compress the War with the Draenei, First War, and Second War all together in one campaign or are each of them going to have their each storyline, much like sequels to each other?

Attachments

• GennGreymane.blp
    171.8 KB · Views: 75
  • GennGreymane.mdx
    269.3 KB · Views: 87
  • GennGreymane_Portrait.mdx
    33.5 KB · Views: 90
  • AidenPerenolde.blp
    171.8 KB · Views: 65
  • AidenPerenolde.mdx
    209.3 KB · Views: 87
  • AidenPerenolde_Portrait.mdx
    50.6 KB · Views: 48
Level 60
Heres a mission for the Orcs: The Arakkoa have gathered an imense army. The main force are busying themselves with the Draenei and only a few have been left to protect Gul'dan including the protagonist. The remaining Orcs must protect Gul'dan for certain amount of time before he can unleash a spell to devastate the Arakkoa. P.S. The Arakkoan Army must be unbeatable at least until the player decides to type in "whosyourdaddy". Defense should be the only key to FAIR victory.

Level 18
Well it just doesn't fit. Gorn'krok sounds more like a koopa troopa or something.

Gohn'thar would sound a lot more Orcish, I can think of a few others. When I say "Gorn'krok" to myself it just doesn't sound like it would be an Orc, either a koopa troopa (as said before) or perhaps a Kremlin from Donkey Kong.

Here's a list of similar names that, to me, sound more Orcish. It's your project so don't take my criticism too seriously.

• Grok'thor
  • Groth
  • King K. Krewl

Level 5
uh, gorn'krok is a perfectly fine name. i think grok'thor is too ogreish, and we're not willing to changing pretty much any of the names of characters in this project

Level 3
Hey, I am interested in joining the Team as a Brainstormer. I have developed some interesting ideas (most pertaining to spells and units) for your campaign.
Also, I can do spells as long as it doesn't involve with triggers. (I am not great with those anymore.)

Status
Not open for further replies.