• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legacy of the Warsong

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

i cant really give you a sample, because I had to get a new computer because of some viruses, ill make a quick one in a later today or tommorow.

You really didn't need to get a NEW computer because of some viruses O_O

Level 7
heres something i made real quick.

You really didn't need to get a NEW computer because of some viruses O_O
ya but because of them it took like 15 mins to start up and some pop-ups would come near everytime i opened up the internet that knocked me off the internet to.

Attachments

• wc cinematic sample.w3x
    20.6 KB · Views: 42

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

OOh! LOL! Sorry, Wrong Map! XD, Please Delete That xD!

Level 7
I would like to help terraining :grin:

Here's some of my terrains :)

Attachments

• Captains Tent.png
    Captains Tent.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 123
  • Crashed Ships.png
    Crashed Ships.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 90
  • Dwarwen defend.png
    Dwarwen defend.png
    871.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Graveyard.png
    Graveyard.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 121
  • Abandoned Mining Camp.png
    Abandoned Mining Camp.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
Level 7
so when will the spells be done :p

sorry that im a bit unpatient xD
but i really wanna do something productive :eek:

btw, what about imports? (for terrain)

Level 7
Takakenji, it should be possible to do the terrain, before triggers :p
You already did the first map as i've understood it, could you tell me more about the second, just p.m. me :)

Level 31
Takakenji, it should be possible to do the terrain, before triggers :p
You already did the first map as i've understood it, could you tell me more about the second, just p.m. me :)

the second map is just an expanded of the first because it takes fifteen years later playing as Zakruul, the first level you play as his father the day he is first born.

I'm going to send you the third terrain though, which will be fun if you like forest terrains.

Level 7
kk, cool :D
but you'll have to tell me what you thought about the terrain so i dont screw it up >.<
Info about any important places for quests.

Level 7
Darkfang: I think this is the wrong place to post such comments xD - Go to the Idea Section.

Takakenji: I meant like what i should terrain for the map :D

Level 7
nah i can wait :)
i meant, if you could do like a small paint to show where there should be rivers, mountains or cities etc.

Level 31
Spell 1 - Sunder - Gorn'Krok smashes his axe into the ground, sending 2/3/4 shock waves around the area which he smashed, dealing 75/100/125 damage each.

Spell 2 - Blazing Fury - Gorn'Krok becomes enraged for 5/10/15 seconds, for the duration of this spell, Gorn'Krok gains 1%/1.5%/2% attack speed and 1%/1.5%/2% movement speed every time he attacks or is attacked. Maximum attack speed reached is: 10%/15%/20%. Maximum movement speed reached is: 10%/15%/20%.

Spell 3 - Commanding Presence - Gorn'Krok has the presence of a leader, inspiring awe in his allies and fear in his enemies. All allied units gain 5%/8%/13% attack damage while all enemies lose 5%/8%/13% attack damage.

those are the three spells for gorn'krok we need if you want to do them

Level 7
I guess i can do Spell 2 and 3 - they'll probally work ^^
I'll try to do them tomorrow, and then send you the map.

Last edited:
Level 6
It's a great idea to include the major wc3 story as a background, which you've described in the first post.
That is slighty similar to that life of Forest Gump and his interaction with famous people and events.

Good luck with this campaign, I'm looking forward for updates. :)

Level 7
Sorry i didnt finish the spells today :/
it was harder than i thought >.<'
maybe i should just stick with terraining, but i'll give it another shot tomorrow, unless you find someone else :p
Btw check your inbox :p

Level 7
im sorry but i'll stick with terraining for now :/
i dont like triggers xD
i'll try to work with it just for fun, but you should find a member that could do the triggers ^^

Level 7
Get back to topic ^^
Takakenji could you send me more info about the terrain for the campaign, i'm bored and wanna do some practice xD

Status
Not open for further replies.