• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Smells of War - Text Forum RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
This is one of my first roleplays on a forum, though I have roleplayed a lot in WoW, WC III, and Star Wars Galaxies (I played SWG untill WOTLK came out). Please tell if I am missing any information.

Story: The First War ravaged through the human kingdom of Stormwind and the orcs were victorious. Though, time flew by very fast, and the Invasion of the Second War begun. The Flags of Battle have been risen, and the Smells of War are in the air once again.

Time: This begins about three months into the Second War.

Rules:
1. If you want to post anything OOC, please use brackets ( such as (()), [], etc). People that are not participating in the RP may type their opinions but must still use brackets.
2. Don't godmod.
3. Please don't be something like "the lost brother of thrall".
4. Use common sense/be realistic, you're character cannot live/dodge every single wound.
5. No OOC drama.

If your character dies (which is your choice, but be reasonable about it and don't live everything you are hit with):

You may create a new character with a new character sheet.

Character Sheet:
Red = Required
Green = Optional

Name

- First Name:
- Surname:
- Nickname(s):

Physical Description:

- Race:
- Height:
- Eye Color:
- Skin Color:

- Build:

Personality:
- Alignment:
- Faction: (Please include your Clan/City-State as well as your faction. Ex: Horde, Warsong Clan / Alliance, Stormwind Survivior)
- Class:

Races Allowed: Orc, Ogre, Dwarf, Human, Goblin (not yet available), High Elf (not yet available).

The Hordes Alignment will be "Chaotic Evil" or "Lawful Evil" depending on the orcs personality. The Alliance and Goblins can be any of the alignments.

When RPing:

Please include your location and character name. Use "'s for speech.
ex: "Throm'ka." said Zakruul.

Participating People: Zakruul (Takakenji)

I will begin.

Name
- First Name: Zakruul
- Nickname(s): Zak, "That Orc".

Physical Description: Zakruul is a very large Orc from much battle hardening and excessive practicing of his skills. His eyes are piercing and his voice confident and loud.
- Race: Orc
- Height: 6'8
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Blue
- Skin Color: A very light Dark Green.
- Build: Large and muscular.

Personality: Zakruul is an orc that would always rush into battle. He loves War and is a bloodthirsty fighter with no mercy. Though a great fighter, he shows little thought of his actions and thus his strength is his weakness. Enemies on the battlefield usually pray they don't run into him.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Faction: Horde, Warsong Clan.
- Class: Warrior (with a few skills of a Berserker and Blademaster)

Character: Zakruul
Location: A small encampment in the Badlands (was later tore down and Kargath was built over it)

Zakruul gazed around the encampment. He was appointed by Orgrim Doomhammer to command it. Some orcs were sharpening their blades, others talking to eachother, and a few in the Watch Towers on duty. He looked around as he suddenly saw an orc approaching him. (if you want, you may make your character and say he/she is this orc approaching me.)

Level 14
((Name
- First Name: Markos
- Surname: Durinan
- Nickname(s): The Ash Forger

Physical Description:
- Race: Human (immortal)
- Height: 6'3
- Hair Color: Dark grey
- Eye Color: Dark Red
- Skin Color: Light greyish white
- Build:Lean and strong

Personality: He sees thing as they truly are and acts rarely on minor things. He loves people and hates any evil being entering his keep in the high mountain near stormwind.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral/Good
- Faction: Alliance, Wander
- Class: Wizard (with elven and human spells))

Last edited:
Level 14
(( Yes one of the first Ash Bringers before the death knights. There are a few not named so this is one of them.))

Level 2
Name
- First Name: Trenton
- Surname:
- Nickname(s): The Sly Rascal

Physical Description:
- Race: Human
- Height: 1.79
- Eye Color: Mahogany brown
- Skin Color: Tanned
- Build: Wiry and thin

- Personality: Opportunistic. He seizes chances when he gets them, and he has no scruples to sell his companions out if it helps him to achieve his ulterior motives. This earned him his nickname, Sly Rascal. Still, he keeps small promises, like payments, and he wouldn't bilk a whore or an innkeeper, mainly because the cost would be higher than the benefit, even though a hopeless optimist might see that as a slight piece of honesty.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Faction: He origins from Alterac and travels mostly human lands, though he wouldn't see himself as a member of Alliance society (Orcs pay money as well, after all)
- Class: Rogue

Charakter: Trenton

'Oh, well, that was wonderful ...' Trenton said, after he put his clothes on. His gaze wandered over the fine wench he just spent the night with, once again and he pulled a coin from his pocket. 'Here 'ya go, milady.' He flipped the silver piece, and it landed on the sheets before his loving company. The, actually poor looking, girl took the money without hesitating and hid it away, as though a single silver piece was the greatest treasure she had ever seen. 'It might even be ...' Trenton thought, as he stepped out of the room and walked down the stairs, to the taproom.

Level 5
Name
- First Name: Calgraz

Physical Description: Wears black robes that have red runes on them. The only part of his face seen are the red glowing eyes; the rest is shrouded by a hood.
- Race: Orc (soul in a human's body)
- Height: 6 feet
- Eye Color: Glowing Red
- Skin Color: Rotting and Dark Gray
- Build: Not very muscular looking due to his decaying body, but the unholy magic that binds him gives him physical strength on par with stronger orcs.

Personality: Cold and enjoys causing suffering in humans. He is generally merciless and disregards his allies as fodder in most cases, though he is loyal and protective of his friends, which are limited in numbers.
- Faction: Horde, formerly Shadowmoon Clan.
- Class: Death Knight

Level 19
((yeah, too bad :( Anyway, lets make a character!

Name
-First Name: Thuggur
-Nicknames: "The Butcher"

Physical Description: Thuggur is a large and strong ogre, known for his feriocity in battle and heavy weight. He is considered fat even among ogres, but are feared both in the mound and in combat. He is the tribe's butcher, and do always carry a huge butcher's axe. He also wear a heavy Gut-Plate.
-Race: Ogre
-Height: 16' 11''
-Hair Color: Black
-Eye Color: Jet Black
-Skin Color: Bronze
-Build: Heavy, muscular and quite fat for an ogre.

Personality: Thuggur has a short temper, very short temper, and most ogres fear him because of this and his legendary strenght. He is actually quite intellectual for an ogre, though still quite short-witted among other races. He is an ogre of few words, and usually don't communicate in anything else than short grunts or wild and primal screams of rage. He delights in battle, but he does have a gentle side, which is when he cooks. He is extremely passionate for his cooking.
-Alignement: Chaothic Evil
-Faction: Horde, Splinter Fist Tribe
-Class: Butcher))

Last edited:
Level 25
Physical Description:
- Race: Human (immortal)
- Height: 6'3
- Hair Color: Dark grey
- Eye Color: Dark Red
- Skin Color: Light greyish white
- Build:Lean and strong
Very OOC:
This is why I hate RPs... This is the most classic layout of a character...
Please, be creative...

And I would've joined if there where more races :)
It's WC man, there are toons of awesome creatures!

Level 5
Calgraz
Zakruul's Encampment, Badlands

Calgraz approached. Zakruul. Him and Zakruul had been close friends ever since they met during the invasion of Draenor by the Burning Legion. Calgraz had formerly been a warlock. He was killed by a Stormwind Knight when the orcs ravaged the humans' city. As he died, Zakruul ripped the Knight apart. They spoke to each other briefly, but Calgraz soon passed out into death. Almost weeks later, Calgraz woke up. He as alive again. He was in a human body. He was a Death Knight. This was his first time seeing Zakruul since that. Zakruul would likely think he was dead, though he still confidently approached him. He wasn't sure what he would think of Calgraz and his new form.

"Hello, Zakruul. I see you now have your own little base to play with." he said rather casually.

Level 5
Calgraz

"Hah. It's not like I expected you to recognize me. I died at Stormwind.."

Calgraz sighed briefly. He was an emotionless person in general, but Zakruul was a close friend.

"I am Calgraz. If you have any doubts, then I'm sure I can answer a few questions.."

Level 5
Calgraz

He sighed again.

"Yes, it is. I am now one of Gul'dan's Death Knights. You may or may not have heard of them."

Calgraz looked around at the other orcs doing their business.

"I would much rather be an orc, but unfortunately, for whatever reason, I was to be put into the body of a human knight. We will discuss this... issue.. no more. I'm sure we have other duties to attend to."

Level 5
Calgraz
Zakruul's Encampment, Badlands.

"Yes. Not even Death can stop me. I am now more powerful than ever.." replied Calgraz, almost proudly.

Level 5
Calgraz
Zakruul's Encampment

"I have been assigned to this base. I will be here at your disposal whenever you command."

Calgraz walked off after nodding to his friend.

(( so can more people join please, thank you. ))

Level 5
Though rare, the woods of the Blasted Lands in the Eastern Kingdoms were once heavily populated with centaurs.

(( from wowwiki. so yes, there are some centaur in EK but they're really rare. but none of those were in the second war... so stick to the stuff on the front page. ))

Level 27
OOC: Hope it's not too late to join in.
Anyways: CHARECTER!

Name:
- First Name: Khren
- Surname: Axeflinger
- Nickname(s): None (Yet).

Physical Description:
- Race: Dwarf
- Height: Abit taller than a normal dwarf. I'm bad at making up realistic numbers for such things. :S
- Age: Khren doesn't really know. Neither does he care. He's old enough to drink bear and crack skulls, and that's what matters in his opinion.
- Hair Color: Black.
- Eye Color: VERY blue.
- Skin Color: VERY white.
- Build: Rather toughly built. Even for a dwarf.

Personality: At some point in all dwarve's lifes, they ask themself the question When to Drink, and When to Fight. Khren's answer is: Always. He's not a "good" nor a "bad" person, though he usually looks for himself first. (= getting to drink as much beer and crack as many skulls as possible.)
He is though extremely loyal, and a dwarf of his word.
- Alignment: True Neutral (Though he NEVER says no to beer or skullcracking.)
- Faction: Alliance (Kinda), Dwarwen Marauder
- Class: Ranger. Strangely enough.
Khren combines the strength of one living on his own in the wilds with the skill and precision of one who practices the art of battle constantly. (E.G. A Ranger)

Current Location: Travelling through the Swamp of Sorrow.

Also peeps, i'm not too clean with Wc3 lore, so my charecter will be enormously ignorant at some points. :p

Level 19
((Drink bear??? Not Beer?))

Thuggur
Elwyn Forest (In what is now Duskwood)

Thuggur donned his Gut-plate and walked from the mound, absently chewing on a boar's leg. He had decided to travel to deadwind pass to seek treasure in the ancient citadel known as Kharazan. It was an opportunity to become a wealthy ogre.

Level 5
Name
- First Name: Kregor
- Surname: Headsmasher
- Nickname(s): None

Physical Description:
- Race: Orc
- Height:6ft 4in
- Eye Color: Blue
- Skin Color: Green
- Build: Like most orcs, tall and muscular.

Personality: A strong leader, supports his peers with powerful spells.
- Faction: Horde: Headsmasher Clan (Hope you dont mind me creating a new clan)
- Class: Warchief/Warrior

Headsmasher Encampment:
"The Horde..." Said Kregor, "It is such a marvel, this war must be won! For honor! Lok'Tar Ogar!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.