• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a terrainer, co-worker for a SP campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
I'm in need of a terrainer for a single-player campaign I'm working on. The campaing will mostly consist of about 5 medium sized (128 x 192 , 160 x 160 etc) maps with some additional small indoor maps.

In the campaign you will control a single hero. Combat system will be somewhat different from that of WC3 campaign.

Even completing one map is much appreciated, more is better.

What I expect from you:

• You finish what you've started.
  • It doesn't take you half a year to complete a terrain, though there is no rush.
  • You don't have to be an awesome terrainer, but you need to be somewhat good. I can do average terrain myself.
  • I can be in touch with you through hiveworkshop.com regularly.

I'll give you the basic layout of the terrain, a list of key locations and terrain formations and where they should be. You'll have a lot of freedom in the outcome of the terrain.

Other areas where I require help are:

• Items, brainstorming their stats and properties.
  • General feedback.
  • Gameplay testing.
  • Some aspects of the story.

So I need a person that can do nice terrains, the other stuff is just bonus.

If you are interested, post some of your terrains, preferably as test maps either in this thread or by a private message.

Level 5
I'm not sure if I can do a better terrain than you, but I could definitely help with anything else.

If you want, I guess I could try/attempt to make a terrain sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.