• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I'm requesting a kind terrainer to recreate these TWO maps. I don't need units placement, i only need the terrain and the trees, plain and bold. No hills, no fanciness, just the terrain. Make sure the maps are in proportion with the units contained.
I appreciate and thank any soul in advance. Anyone willing to work please let me know before coming out all of a sudden(after a total silence period) with the maps done. Of course rep+credits will be given. Many thanks.

Attachments

• WarCraftII-TidesOfDarkness-Orcs-Mission06-Badlands.jpg
    WarCraftII-TidesOfDarkness-Orcs-Mission06-Badlands.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 118
  • WarCraftII-BeyondTheDarkPortal-Orcs-Mission01-SlayerOfShadowmoon.jpg
    WarCraftII-BeyondTheDarkPortal-Orcs-Mission01-SlayerOfShadowmoon.jpg
    643.8 KB · Views: 129

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

i think i able to do the first one. however, i need some details. how large the size for the map? what kind of tileset type you want for the map?

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

well, i don't know if i can do both of them since my time is pretty limited. but i will try

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

75% done, it's nearly finished.

EDIT : At this point, i kinda confused what i suppose to do for the rest of the terrain.
the lack of details for what to put from the reference image, and the lack of doodads variation that i can use in WE is the one that i struggle with. anyway, i've done the half of it (not 75% anymore since i delete some part of the vegetation and redo some part of the terrain) and i think i leave the rest for you to finish it.

Attachments

• Request map.w3x
    98.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 20
Didn't see the warning about your post edited. Let me have a look on it.

EDIT: OMG! That's some serious job over there! But i said you could avoid putting any sort of doodad decorations such as straw, boxes, flags or buildings, anyway thanks a lot, that's even more than i expected! :D Those details you added gived me more ideas.

Think you're up for the second one(no need to put so many details such as this one)?

+rep in the mean time.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

i am glad you like it :)

i don't have a mouse for terraining rightnow, and using my mousepad will be impossible for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.