• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a terrainer for single player campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
I'm looking for someone to do some terraining for a single player campaign I'm working on.

The campaign will include about 8-10 maps, of which one is done, one is halfway done, and one is 5 % done.

The campaign follows the story of 6 heroes/villains, each with 7 custom abilities.

I have 25 abilities done, so this project is certainly going to be completed and released since I've already spent so much time on it.

The maps don't have to be huge, I prefer quality over quantity.

If you are a good terrainer (you don't have to be WTFBBQAWESOME) and you're interested in doing at least two terrains, perhaps even more, let me know. If you can do all of them, all the better.

I can send some sample spells to you if you're doubting the quality of work on my part. I'd also like to see some terrain samples from you.

:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.