• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Warsong Gulch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Despite disagreements from Thrall and the shamans, some orcs have remained in the vicinity, continuing their deforestation to fuel the Horde's expansion. They call themselves the Warsong Outriders.

The Night elves, who have begun a massive push to retake the forests of Ashenvale, are now focusing their attention on ridding their land of the Outriders once and for all. And so, the Silverwing Sentinels have answered the call and sworn that they will not rest until every last Orc is defeated and cast out of Warsong Gulch.

Well, as you can see, I am making a map based on the popular WoW instance, Warsong Gulch. I've done quite a bit of triggering for the map already. What is left is really the terrain, terrain related triggers, some of the classes, a few custom abilities and a few extras.

I don't need many people to help me with this map except..,

1x Terrainer person. -I am pathetic at terraining.
1x GUI/JASS person. -Needed to help make custom abilities for the heroes.

Screenie of the triggers so far:
2lxdvnq.jpg

Pic of top down view of what it might look like:
ss06.jpg

I'll get more pics from ingame so it's easier but I'll do it when requested or when I have the time to.

Contacts:

PM me here or add me to MSN @ [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.