• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AoS Warsong Gulch - Capture the Flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Super sheep you are one dumb guy whit 2.274 comments, with join date on oct 2006 without any resources (only your bad map) and I am sure all you comments was flaming and trolling !
Spoon do what he can and if you dont like his map dont comment !

Last edited:
Level 10
he is retard if he cant figure out himself what to improve - theres too much to improve

Maybe... :) Every map of hiveworkshop has much to improve ? I still working with items... and they triggerse, and I'm not saying that im ''PRO MAP MAKER'' like you... If you are Genius ''of course'' you are you could tell me what to improve... :p

Level 20
do you really think that being kind and stuff like that helps

i just want things to be said how they really are. ofcourse i could have said "well this map needs this and that or that" and add some sweet smilies at the end like xD =) :p but nosry the truth is hard.

Level 23
do you really think that being kind and stuff like that helps

i just want things to be said how they really are. ofcourse i could have said "well this map needs this and that or that" and add some sweet smilies at the end like xD =) :p but nosry the truth is hard.

Please stop it!
This forum is not so that everybody can post his own "truths" but to actually talk about the maps and their pros and cons. So it should be very visible to everyone that you might should consider posting "well this map needs this and that or that and add some sweet smilies at the end" instead of your "truths" here!
Otherwise you should think of an easy option: If your post is useless, unneeded, or only spaming: Drop it!

Level 5
Gnome is HIDEOUS

So I played as the gnome, and I found this character absolutely HIDEOUS, and deducts from the WOW feel that your trying to achieve. There are better resources on this site than the current model in use. I suggest for the Combat Gnome ROgue use the skeletal child model, and put a gnome skin on it by 67chrome. I've done this before and it works VERY well.

Here is the skeletal child model.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...549/?prev=search=skeletal%20child&d=list&r=20

and here is the Gnome

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ome-blp-132873/?prev=search=gnome&d=list&r=20

If you decide to use this perfect model, then remember you would have to download a dagger and use it as a special effect attachment for your gnome.

I hope this helps enhance the World-of-warcraft style that you are trying to achieve!

Level 3
I think the main ability of the gnome rogue, the one that gives 1 combo point, should scale a little with the hero lvl, so it does not hit less than a normal attack.

Level 22
This is interesting.

-The ingame name of the map is version 0.3.

-Really, Taverns should be in the camera bound of the player when picking.

-Is it meant to be without fog? I have played wow and wsg and there they aren't revealed except the flagcarrier. Maybe keep fog but when the flag is picked, the carrier will be revealed in a x aoe?

-Blood Elf and dwarf paladin have missed spelled "Strength" in their descriptions.

-Hunter's ability "call pet" have failed with the color code, displays as |c00325W something like that :p

-The abilities, mind having a bit more description on them?

I'll check out more later, btw what is the model of the stone doodads? Haven't found them yet. Great terrain btw!

Level 10
Hey I think the map will be awesome :wink: Just don't give up !! I'll download the map and have a look ! maybe I can give some suggestions :wink:

1.You should make the sellection scale lower to some heroes and bigger to that Tauren Hunter.
2. Terrain looks good.
3.You should add some houses , who plays wow knows , with a rune in front (heal rune , or speed rune ).
4.That gnome warlock ..i don't know but he looks weird.
I like a lot that tauren hunter he looks EPIC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.