• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warsong Gulch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey... Once i have realeased a Warsong Gulch map... It was very very bugged, and was rejected. So now, I'm back. With Warsong Gulch 1.1b Version.
Description:
The Silverwing and the Warsong is fighting for the honor, and for the blesses of the God's.They called for reinforcments from the warchiefs. They sended the best warriors they had...
-Chose Between 10, Custom Characters, With Every Custom Skills.
-Every character have at last 1 triggered skill.

-Custom icons.
-99% Fun if playing more then 2vs2!

Races:
-Rogue(100%Compleated)
-Warrior(Coming Soon)
-Mage(Coming Soon)
-Priest(Coming Soon)
-Shaman(100% Compleated, With Custom Totems.)
-Druid(100%Compleated, With Bear Morph)
-Hunter(Coming Soon)
-Death Knight(Only Horde, 30% Compelated)
-Warlock(Coming Soon)
-Paladin(Coming Soon)

-Fixed Inbalanced Towers.
-Worked With The Terrain, Fixed Pathing Gorunds.
-Added new Heroes.
-Added Death System.
-Fixed Flag Captures Gliches.

Please Downlaod It And Report Bugs Here. Any Suggestions, ideas I Too Wanna hear here. Please! I Wil lAdd YOu To Beta Testers Log!
Map Is Not Protected, So YOu Can Steal Something, If U Do, Give Me Credits Somewhere. Better Dont Steal Anything Or I Kill Juh!:cool:

Attachments

• WarsongGulch.w3x
    3.5 MB · Views: 115
Level 4
Ok i tested this in sp cuz i dont have battle net.
1: The terrain could use a lot of work. And there is a lot of un used space
2: Use different tiles outside playable area
3: You have a lot of grammar mistakes
4: Why does the grunt use a non orc skin?
5: Why does the shaman use a pig model?
6: The towers dont have equal attack and health. And they are weak
7: Why is there are there fontains of power in the middle of the battlefield
8: The hints at first are unnessesary
9: Why does the road go through the trees?
10: The heroes level too fast
11: The trees dont grow back. You can easily make a path to other lanes.
12: The druid turns into a bear and his name is not his real name?
13: The bear form says it is beer form
14: The towers are placed badly
15: The towers should come back or something
16: Units should get upgrades every 5 minutes or so
17: The treant's name is tree of life?
18: The treant has no cast animation
19: There are no custom items
20: The reinforcments spawn in an awkward place
21: The bear has no impact sound
22: The treants summon earth totem but it says it summons healing wards?
23: The treants last too long. They seem imba to me.
24: Make units movement speed the same.
25: Stealth should last for ever.
26: Towers should have detect invisibility
27: Rouge has really low dmg at first.
28: Sinister strike seems to take too much mana
29: Mask of death makes u imba
30: The terrain should be more Warsong Gulch like
31: I need 5 food to buy lord of avernus
32: Why are there mines at the horde ressurection site?
33: Why does the shaman use a sea giant icon?
34: The horde earth totem says bloodlust
35: The Horde shaman has a bad impact sound
36: The rockbiter weapon doesnt increase damage
37: the earth totem does nothing as well

Thats it im done now.

Level 1
Warsong Gulch
I see that i am bit late in submitting this.
I played this map in single player from the silverwing side as the shaman. Downloaded the map on march 4.

I wrote down this as the game was progressing.

This map is HIGHLY UNBALANCED in the lanes.

These are the things i noticed:
1.....in the loading screen
...a..."warsong is fighting"---incorrect. "are" in place of "is".
...b..."play until points"---what does that mean?
...c..."if your flag...."---in this line write oponnents in place of oponements.
...d...replace "!" used by ".". the use is incorrect.

2.....in info it is written cearer---incorrect. replace by carrier.
3.....second hint says "left few..."---replace left by leave.
4.....in third hint replace "allways" by "always".
5.....game starts at tavern3 but i can pick heroes in tavern. For some time i was wondering if this is a bug. the screen should be on the tavern from which i can pick my hero.
6.....what does Gulch mean?
7.....the middle lane needs fixing. the guard buildings get destroyed too soon in the game compared to other buildings in the map.
8.....You made all guard buildings equally strong. instead make the guard buildings nearer to the base stronger compared to other guard buildings.
9.....the uppermost lane's silverwing 's buildings gets destroyed soon but the warsong's building survive. Take the building a little closer to the silverwing base. it can solve this ,i think.
10.....why did you use the pig model for Shaman?
11.....terrain of the river seperating needs to be improved. at some places i cannot walk because of less space.
12.....the fountain of health you have placed creates the problem of walking. that space has to be increased if you want to place the fountain there in the middle.
13.....the terrain isn't good mainly near the river seperating the 2 regions. at this place i encountered problem in walking mainly.
14.....out of all the lanes which you have placed the creeps summoned only come on 3 lanes. why did you make the other lanes & towers there?
15.....MAJOR:the uppermost lane needs to be improved really. there is now an whole army attacking the silverwing side and many towers have been destroyed. the warsong clan has lost only one tower but silverwing lost half of the towers and the army of warsong is still advancing in great numbers. At that rate if i don't interfere (which i did) the base will become vulnerable from one side.
16.....Shaman got only two inventory slots. why?
17.....MAJOR:i don't what's the problem with the silverwing side but the same that happened with the uppermost side is starting to happen with the lowermost lane too! mainly Shamans of the warsong side survive to attack.
18.....the uppermost lane of silverwing side has less width.
19.....MAJOR:the same problem of attack inside my side is now happening in the middle lane too now.
20.....MAJOR:you have made the guards summon at the gates. due to this a big problem arose. some of my side's creeps went into the warsong's base. i destroyed the nearby towers and now any creep that is able to walk into the base can easily destroy the whole base. Places some creeps summon in the base too in case of attack on the base.
21.....i cannot use Earth Shock on the creeps. why?
22.....I dstroyed the whole base of warsong but still the creeps were summoning. i know that game ends only when i capture 5 warsong flags but doesn't it sound odd that there is no base but still creeps come? 23.....Also after destroying the base my creeps kept coming to the warsong's base and soon there was a very big crowd. you can say that there was a very big army there. it seemed too odd.
24.....at level 10 of stats i was getting 50 points extra on each of my attributes but it says that it gives 12 only?
25.....even after i have destroyed the whole base the creeps even now are having an upper hand in the upper lane. my creep army that has accumulated near the warsong clan's base middle gate is interfering the lower & middle lane so the problem has gone there but that army does nothing in the upper lane so i had to take my hero there to stop creeps there.

So i played this, captured one flag, destroyed the base and then it was so easy(hero at level 20 with crown of kings and the thing that gives vampire power, the army of the creeps and no enemy towers) that i just gave up.
It gave me play of near 1 hour & it wasn't truly fun.

Level 4
Warsong Gulch
I see that i am bit late in submitting this.
I played this map in single player from the silverwing side as the shaman. Downloaded the map on march 4.

I wrote down this as the game was progressing.

This map is HIGHLY UNBALANCED in the lanes.

These are the things i noticed:
1.....in the loading screen
...a..."warsong is fighting"---incorrect. "are" in place of "is".
...b..."play until points"---what does that mean?
...c..."if your flag...."---in this line write oponnents in place of oponements.
...d...replace "!" used by ".". the use is incorrect.

2.....in info it is written cearer---incorrect. replace by carrier.
3.....second hint says "left few..."---replace left by leave.
4.....in third hint replace "allways" by "always".
5.....game starts at tavern3 but i can pick heroes in tavern. For some time i was wondering if this is a bug. the screen should be on the tavern from which i can pick my hero.
6.....what does Gulch mean?
7.....the middle lane needs fixing. the guard buildings get destroyed too soon in the game compared to other buildings in the map.
8.....You made all guard buildings equally strong. instead make the guard buildings nearer to the base stronger compared to other guard buildings.
9.....the uppermost lane's silverwing 's buildings gets destroyed soon but the warsong's building survive. Take the building a little closer to the silverwing base. it can solve this ,i think.
10.....why did you use the pig model for Shaman?
11.....terrain of the river seperating needs to be improved. at some places i cannot walk because of less space.
12.....the fountain of health you have placed creates the problem of walking. that space has to be increased if you want to place the fountain there in the middle.
13.....the terrain isn't good mainly near the river seperating the 2 regions. at this place i encountered problem in walking mainly.
14.....out of all the lanes which you have placed the creeps summoned only come on 3 lanes. why did you make the other lanes & towers there?
15.....MAJOR:the uppermost lane needs to be improved really. there is now an whole army attacking the silverwing side and many towers have been destroyed. the warsong clan has lost only one tower but silverwing lost half of the towers and the army of warsong is still advancing in great numbers. At that rate if i don't interfere (which i did) the base will become vulnerable from one side.
16.....Shaman got only two inventory slots. why?
17.....MAJOR:i don't what's the problem with the silverwing side but the same that happened with the uppermost side is starting to happen with the lowermost lane too! mainly Shamans of the warsong side survive to attack.
18.....the uppermost lane of silverwing side has less width.
19.....MAJOR:the same problem of attack inside my side is now happening in the middle lane too now.
20.....MAJOR:you have made the guards summon at the gates. due to this a big problem arose. some of my side's creeps went into the warsong's base. i destroyed the nearby towers and now any creep that is able to walk into the base can easily destroy the whole base. Places some creeps summon in the base too in case of attack on the base.
21.....i cannot use Earth Shock on the creeps. why?
22.....I dstroyed the whole base of warsong but still the creeps were summoning. i know that game ends only when i capture 5 warsong flags but doesn't it sound odd that there is no base but still creeps come? 23.....Also after destroying the base my creeps kept coming to the warsong's base and soon there was a very big crowd. you can say that there was a very big army there. it seemed too odd.
24.....at level 10 of stats i was getting 50 points extra on each of my attributes but it says that it gives 12 only?
25.....even after i have destroyed the whole base the creeps even now are having an upper hand in the upper lane. my creep army that has accumulated near the warsong clan's base middle gate is interfering the lower & middle lane so the problem has gone there but that army does nothing in the upper lane so i had to take my hero there to stop creeps there.

So i played this, captured one flag, destroyed the base and then it was so easy(hero at level 20 with crown of kings and the thing that gives vampire power, the army of the creeps and no enemy towers) that i just gave up.
It gave me play of near 1 hour & it wasn't truly fun.

I'm already closed This project, cause to much bugs, and bullshit idea.
Now creatign other project. It will be much, much better, have more, more impproved terrain and etc. Follow forums! :xxd:

Status
Not open for further replies.