1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Legacy] Modders Idea Factory

Discussion in 'Idea Factory' started by Drunken_Jackal, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sin'dorei300

Sin'dorei300

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
  2. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good.
    Anywho:

We have past the 1000 post count! Party at the shower!

3. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    here it is BloodElf300 request, also this was made BEFORE the new update, so BloodElf300, you decide, take this one or a new on?
    DJ: :| okey, no more own tables.

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  4. shinji

shinji

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    For a boss request, how long will it take?

5. Kanadaj

Kanadaj

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Well since you quite specified the boss, it could take a little longer. Will think about it though and if I can manage to create something, ill post it tomorrow afternoon

6. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    Paillan, moyackx needs his third ability.
    Please do answer.

7. shinji

shinji

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    It's ok of it will be done before Friday.

8. Sin'dorei300

Sin'dorei300

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    @Paillan
    Thx very much! +rep! :)

9. Kanadaj

Kanadaj

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Started it, will edit later for more information

Roman Emperror
    Roman Emperror - Strength
    Phases:

[tr][td]

Phase 1 Spells:

[​IMG]
    Phase Info
    Activates At: 100% Life
    Stops At: 75% Life
    Description: The first phase of the battle, where the emperror only fights by himself, trying to show the heroes how weak they are. Quotes like "You are weak!" or "I am superior to you, fools!" are good for improving the feeling.

[​IMG]
    Swords Play - No Target
    For X seconds, the emperror deflects any incoming attacks. Melee attackers take X damage on each hit during this time.
    Range: 0
    Cooldown: 45 seconds
    Notes: This forces the team to avoid attacking him during this state. It has more meaning in later phases when the emperror is not alone. Using this ability does not bind him, he can still move and attack.

[​IMG]
    "Archers!" - Area Target
    Calls the archers on the arena walls and orders them to attack the target area, dealing X damage every 0.2 seconds to units standing in it for 3 seconds.
    Range: 1800
    Cooldown: 30 seconds
    Notes: Random target, if two heroes stand close to each other it priorizes them, else it has a random target.

[​IMG]
    Inhuman Strength - Point Target
    After 1.5 seconds channeling, the emperror strikes towards the set direction, dealing X damage to the first unit it hits. If there is no unit that way in melee range, he hits the ground instead, releasing a tremor, dealing X damage to every unit in a straight line.
    Range: 600
    Cooldown: 25 seconds
    Notes: Targets units in melee range, second effect aplies if the target moves from the direction.
    [/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]

Phase 2 Spells:

[​IMG]
    Phase Info
    Activates At: 75% Life
    Stops At: 45% Life
    Description: In this phase the Emperror starts relying on his soldiers, making the life of the heroes harder. Uses the abilities from phase 1 as well.

[​IMG]
    Tactical Retreat - No Target
    The Emperror leaves the battlefield and calls for his elite bodyguards. He comes back when the budyguards are defeated. Activated at every 5% life loss and every X minutes. Also, it's automatically activated at the beginning of this phase.
    Range: #
    Cooldown: 0 seconds
    Notes: In the last phase, it summons a group of undead instead for every bodyguard that would be summoned.

[​IMG]
    Person of Power - Passive
    Every 5th hit the emperror takes a roman knight comes to aid him.
    Cooldown: 3 seconds
    Notes: Summons a groud of undead in phase 3.

[​IMG]
    Arrowstorm - No Target
    Deals X damage to every hero further away from the Emperror than 200 units every 0.2 seconds for 20 seconds. From 50% life this is automatically active, else used every 1 minute.
    Range: 200
    Cooldown: 60 seconds
    [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]

Phase 3 Spells:

[​IMG]
    Phase Info
    Activates At: 45% Life
    Stops At: 0% Life
    Description: The last and hardest part of the fight. The emperror admits that he pacted with the Evil, and starts to use it's powers to create a horde of undead. The hardest part in this phase is reaching the emperror because of the mass of undead.

[​IMG]
    Ultimate: Evil Pact - Passive
    Every allied unit dies and each one becomes a group of undead. Every hero on the map has X less armor and takes Y damage each second. When the emperror takes damage, he gains a Darkness Charge, of which he can have 100 and it can be seen how much he has.
    Notes: Darkness charge should be noted with both mana and floating text, so players know when it becomes dangerous

[​IMG]
    Ultimate: Darkness Burst - No Target
    When having 100 charges, the emperror emmits a burst of darkness, dealing X damage- their distance from the emperror to units within 200 units. For each unit hit, the base damage and the reachable distance is multiplied by 2.
    Range: 200/400/800/1600
    Cooldown: # seconds
    Notes: This ability makes players consider not attacking him while the melee fighters are close, since if it hits a melee fighter, it will reach the ranged ones, dealing insane damage to them.
    [/td][/tr]

EDIT: Let's see the other skills...

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  10. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    Evil seals request:
    From what I know to have 2 left, now 1 left to be finished.

The worlds fastest gold gaining hero. But, he is squishy and has weak attack damage.
    Kervak, Bounty Hunter - STR (Tank)

Kervak, Bounty Hunter - STR (Tank) (Bandit Model)
    Abilities:

[​IMG]
    Hunt - Passive
    When Kervak kills an enemy hero, he gets a larger bounty than most units. If he is on a kill streak, he gains less bounty. When he kills an enemy hero with a high kill streak, he gains more bounty. If he dies, a few percent of his gold is lost.

If he gains gold, for a very short time, he gets bonus attack damage.
    Notes: The higher the kill streak of Kervak, he gains less bounty. If the enemy has a higher streak, he gets more bounty.

[​IMG]
    Place Bounty - Unit Target
    Places a bounty on the target unit. If the unit dies, the unit gives a moderate percent of bonus gold. The percentage increases depending on the number of total kills of the unit. Lasts until the unit dies. The affected unit gains a Bounty Buff.
    Range: 200
    Cooldown: 23 seconds

[​IMG]
    Money Rush - No Target
    Once activated, the attack speed, movement speed and attack damage of Kervak increases drastically depending on the number of nearby enemy heroes. Lasts for a moderate time. If there are fewer heroes, he gains larger speed. If there are more heroes, he gains lesser speed.
    Cooldown: 20 seconds
    Notes: Counts the number of heroes in a range of 600. He becomes faster if a unit is affected by the Place Bounty spell. A chase spell or a spell to assure kills.

[​IMG]
    Capture - Unit Target
    Hurls a net a the target unit, rendering it immobile. If the unit is an aerial unit, it is grounded and dealt minimal damage. Stuns the unit for a short time and slows them after. Slows the unit by a small percentage.
    Notes: A CC. Good when used in combo

[​IMG]
    Ultimate:
    Bounty Hunters Bane - Passive
    Kervak makes his attacks drain the enemy units gold. He drains a small amount of gold every few attacks and give him a small amount of gold. He also gets bonus Hit Point regeneration by a small amount.
    Notes: Best used when in combo with his Innate. But to assure kills, use Money Rush then Capture. Players may also use Place Bounty.

11. shinji

shinji

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Thank you. I'll give credits to you.

EDIT: I'll be waiting for phase 2 and 3.

12. Wolfe

Wolfe

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yo.

Primary Attribute: Shadows of Everwood does not have a primary attribute, but for the sake of what I'm going for - consider agility and intelligence.
    Map Theme: Medieval Fantasy
    Map Kind: ORPG
    Number of Spells: 7
    Restrictions:
    • the class is called the Enchanter
    • a melee-focused light-armoured mage
    • utilises the arcane and enchantments
    • has a lot of controlling skills
    • able to use swords, scepters
    • think duelists/illusionists
    • skills should not heal
    • skills cannot directly buff

I'm wanting some ideas to help inspire me. You will be credited.

A skill idea I had following the theme:

Riposte: the next time a foe strikes you, an enchantment will leap out to take the damage before making a counterstrike

13. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well thats a lot, I want this though :{P
    Its here:
    Enchanter

Enchanter - Blood Mage Model
    Abilities:

[​IMG]
    Arcane Leash - Unit Target
    Fires a leash of arcane energies, stunning the target unit for an amount of time. If the Enchanter is on Mana Mage mode, he constantly drains the target units mana by a small amount for every few seconds. The Enchanter is also stunned for the same time.
    Range: 900
    Cooldown: 20 seconds
    Notes: Used for banging on buffed up creeps/bosses.

[​IMG]
    Arcane Enchant - On/Off Target
    When activated, his attacks have Arcane Powers, slowly depleting enemies mana per hit. If the enemy units mana depletes to certain percent (35,50,75), a small arcane explosion happens. Depletes his mana when casted.
    Notes: Uses this to boost his attack damage, since he is melee reliant.

[​IMG]
    Arcane Winds - Area Target
    Blasts winds made of arcane energies, dealing damage and knocking back enemy units. Deals minimal damage to hp. If the Enchanter is on Mana Mage mode, it deals greater damage to hp and deals mana damage.
    Range: 450
    Cooldown: 15 seconds
    Notes: The effect would be that there would be sort of a runic symbol below the target area then winds appear. Has an interval before the winds pop out. Useful if your tank/dpser is dead.

[​IMG]
    Magic Jump - No Target
    Makes an enchantment on the unit the Enchanter is fighting on his next attack. When the units hp drops to a specific amount, the enchantment explodes, depending on his attack damage.
    Cooldown: 10 seconds
    Notes: Based off your Riptose

[​IMG]
    Arcane Lock - Area Target
    Locks the units at the target area, stunning them for a moderate time. If Mana Mage is on, The Enchanter sucks the enemies mana.
    Cooldown: 24 seconds
    Notes: A sort of Enchantment appears at the target area then a circular globe appears. CC/Escape spell.

[​IMG]
    Enchantment Pass - Passive
    Every few seconds on battle, the Enchanter passes an Enchantment to the nearest unit. If:
    - Allied unit, gives the affected unit bonus mana and a deplete the enemies mana every few attacks. Lasts for a moderate amount of time.
    - Enemy unit, overloads the target unit with mana, maxing his mana and dealing the excess mana as hp damage.
    - Self, makes the Enchanter get stronger damage for a moderate amount of time for a small percent of bonus damage.
    Notes: Use this to support allies.

[​IMG]
    Mana Mage - On/Off Target
    Once on, every few attacks drains the enemy units mana. Also, theres a chance to lower the enemies magic resistance. Units killed by the Enchanter have a few percent of their remaining mana given to the Enchanter. Drains mana every once in a while. Deactivates when his mana is low.
    Notes: Since some abilities drain mana, this makes him a better mana drainer without casting stuff.

/FONT]

Made it more of a physical based hero which focuses on his spells to deal more damage. He has a wide array of abilities to change the effects planted on his foes. A squishy guy, best when near supports/damage soakers. Relies on his base attack damage, his spells just support it. Although he has some spells for damaging foes, its not as efficient as his attack boosters.

Also, im bad at spell names :{D
    I also dont know all factors at the map, so just add if you feel taking the idea.
    I scraped by previous idea, which was more complex, to this one, which is simpler.

Too lazy for icons :{P

14. Kanadaj

Kanadaj

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    "skills cannot directly buff"

DJ, you overlooked some facts :D

WHEW, 1000th POST!!! YAAAY

15. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    What do you mean by that?
    That one above is a simpler one, while my original one was a Spellcaster that can assume 4 roles, a Carry, Tank, Mana Depletor and a CC. But it seemed complex as stuff.

16. Kanadaj

Kanadaj

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Arcane Enchant - On/Off Target
    When activated, his attacks have Arcane Powers, slowly depleting enemies mana per hit. If the enemy units mana depletes to certain percent (35,50,75), a small arcane explosion happens. Depletes his mana when casted.
    Notes: Uses this to boost his attack damage, since he is melee reliant.

This... He said no direct buffs o_O

Btw, i finished the emperror ^^

17. shinji

shinji

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Thank you. But can I change the undead part?? I'll just make it normal humans.

EDIT: Oh. Wait. The undead is pretty cool. I'll do it that way.

18. Kanadaj

Kanadaj

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    xD Yea, that's exactly how I was when made it... I was just like
    And that's how it turned out this way ^^

19. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    I see. Ill revise that hero and tweak it for seal a bit later.
    The original hero idea will be used instead.

20. moyackx

moyackx

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'm sad :(

My request is being ignored :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.