• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Least) Favorite Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
metroid01b.gif
Does this look like a woman to you? Metroid doesn't afraid of anything!

sorry...I thought u were talking about the new gen. Samus...cause actually yes...she defenetly looks like a man robot like thing in that picture...the 80's...good old times though...LMAO

Level 36
Technically it's not a sequel and we are still eagerly awaiting the next Jedi Knight game (If it ever happens, which I doubt), but yeah, if you think it rocks just try JK2. With the exception of Kotor it's the single greatest Star Wars game I've ever played, completely timeless.

Level 7
Kyle(s) is(are) not as epic as Mon Mothma cloning >=D Mon Mothma is that women with white cloth... somekind like Rebel's fleet commander.

Level 13
JK2 had the better story while JA was more Multiplayer.

JA's bot system sucked though, the initiates were actually better than the master level bots. Seriously, Master bots just spam force lightning while initiates only use the lightsaber. Which, aside from the rocket launcher and the concussion rifle, is the only dangerous weapon in the game.

So, anyone ever played Shadows of the Empire for N64?

Level 17
The only way to make an xbox controller work on PC is to buy the 360 controller for windows, which has limited games support and is supposed to be pretty iffy.

I have the game for PC, though, and I play it online now and again. But I just enjoy the xbox controller more.
You can make any controller 100% compatible by mapping the controller to keys, mouse clicks, mouse movement, and then set the game's controls to what you mapped the controls to.

Level 13
Shadows of the Empire was my life when it came out. And I still wish it was.

The first Rogue Squadron was the best. All others are questionable.

Agreed on everything.

I loved the Skyhook battle in Shadows. That was incredibly well done for its time. A three way warzone between the Rebels, Empire, and Black Sun? And you can take however much time you please and kill TIEs and Vipers before deciding to finish the game? Awesome.

Level 14
Oh god yes. Once I seriously think I sat for an hour just killing TIEs and vipers at skyhook, just because I could.

Also, I'd shoot down some Rebels too XD

Level 14
lol, Shadows of the Empire > all N64 Star Wars games.

Unfortunately my brother stole (and I think sold) mine. Sigh.

Level 13
Shadows of the Empire was first for me. It's what introduced me to Star Wars. (I was 5 when I got it, give me a break!)

So even though a lot of people I've talked to about Dash hate him, he'll always hold a place in my favorite characters list.

Level 14
Eh, I never liked Dash. It's a bias I have because he's just a copy of Han Solo. And I'm even more biased because I prefer the Empire.

Level 15
Best Games:
Final Fantasy 7/9/10/12
Ridge Racer 64
Warcraft 3
Super Smash Brothers Meele
Zelda The Windwaker / Majoras Mask

Worst Games
WoW (Its not bad but i would never play it!)
Else.. dunno , never bought bad games (exept Dark Summit)

Biooooooshoooooock

I haven't played a shooter this smart in years. Now every other shooter looks stupid compared.

Bought it Yesterday , its cool but it lags like hell with a high resolution

Mario > Naruto

Naruto and Bleach is originally anime (and manga), not games.
And I find most games based on cartoon shows shitty nowadays.

And the only really top quality games based on cartoon shows and movies are those which are made by Capcom, Konami and Sega. Duck Tales, Magical Quest series, TMNT arcade game and Castle of Illusion ftw.

Edit: Over 2000 posts

Last edited:
Level 24
Best Games:
Naruto
Bleach
warcrft 3

Hate:
Loap
Mario(ALL)
Megaman & Rockman!!
I'd report you for trolling, but a quick look at your signature makes me think you really are eight years old and made of fail. After killing Itachi, Sasuke learns that Itachi was really a good guy, and killed the Uchiha clan on orders of the third Hokage and three advisors to quell a rebellion against Konoha that could have potentially destabilised the entire ninja world. Itachi had Sasuke hate him so that he wouldn't hate the village, and told Sasuke to find and kill him so that Sasuke could be a hero for avenging the Uchiha. Sasuke temporarily joins the Akatsuki to avenge Itachi.

Level 2
Best game:

Terranigma.
No game will ever beat me to see it as a better game than this one here.
The story is one of the greatest I ever played/read. a friend of mine and me even wrote a 1000+ pages book, retelling the story. Good times...
And if that would not be enough: The gameplay is great too! So is the gorgeous music. Its one of the few games that mademe cry. Just play it to the end!

'nother one:

Shadow of the Colossus
Oh yeah! Great Mood and the biggest enemies I ever got to explore EVER!
Also: great music! And I liked the silently told story.

Elite Beat Agents & Ouendan 1/2
Of course my passion game! I'm german and was one of the first (and actually the only one i know in person) that played this game. I often borrowed the nds with the game for a few minutes to other students in my class back then. They were all over the game but I know that I played it like nothing else.
I played it so long that everytime i got up to do something on the pc i saw little circles closing on the key i wanted to press.
Up to now I'm pro in all the games and like to play them through from time to time.

Worst game:

Well there are not much.
But I absolutely detest:

Farcry for Wii
Oh My God.... who programmed this? I may even _try_ to program something and I guess it would be a better shooter... If you can: Avoid it at all costs!

Status
Not open for further replies.