• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Least) Favorite Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't like it, why are you on this site?

because i like the world editor and the custom maps i can make. I hate the melee game play of wc3. and i'm not a fan of custom maps of that consist of alot of ppl. I mostly make maps for 2 players only.

wc3 is one of those games that i dont regret buying it, but i certainly dont enjoy the *standard gameplay*

Level 20
LEAST favourite game is runescape.

i dont understand how u can play that shit because even retard is able to play this i understand if you are like 10 years old but for 18+ thats totally retarded

oh god i am crying when watching this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzpanCqXuL4 click -> attack player x -> now the character hits another character, he kills it with one hit

"comments: oh man you are so pro xDDDD"

-____________________________-

i am posting this because today i met bunch of arguing runefags who tried to told me that runescape is superior compared to wow because it costs and 30 euros per month, ooh thats so much, i mean seriouslsy, fuck off

Level 4
I could play Oblivion if the GODDAMN ATTACK ANIMATIONS would be normal. Wielding the sword back, forth and just having style - that would be great. But the swords just move in this pattern!: | - \ /
It's SO ANNOYING!

Level 11
im gonna say Empire Earth 3 was my least favorite... totally different game from the first empire earth with there akward corny voice acting, terrible gameplay, very few units, and very few stages in life... big disappointment for me :p hehe

Level 4
lol i usually dont buy movie games.... most of the times they always suck.. i dont even know of one that is any good :p hehe except the lord of the rings series

derp-derp-sonic-lol-4chan-b-demotivational-poster-1229975792.jpg

Forgot about Star Wars? Kung Fu Panda? Wolverine?

Level 11
if ur saying star wars.... like which ones??? lol most of them arent based on the movies... and i never played the other ones b4 though i heard the wolverine one was pretty good :p

Level 4
OK, full list of my least favorite:

Arcania - Gothic 4 (awful voice acting, kinda lame combat, repetitive)

Republic Heroes (downright atrocious in every aspect, except the graphics)

Metal Gear Solid 2 PC (Worst. Controls. EVAR.)

X-Blades (OK, how did this go from my favorite to my least favorite? Ask God.)

Bad Company 2 (in the neverending war between CoD and BC, I had to choose a side. CoD was my choice.)

Level 17
Least favorite video games:
- Super Mario 2 (not the Lost Levels, the SHITTY ONE)
- Castlevania 2 (...)
- Call of Duty series
- Majority of movie games.
- Halo series
- Pokemon Rangers

Yup. Those are the games I don't like.

Level 10
Arcania: Gothic 4. Truly a disappointment. A very well made game, but not as good as other Gothic games. I would like it if was just called "Arcania". Combat is pretty repetitive, but to be honest I find it entertaining. Voice acting could be better, especially for the old, familiar characters. Spellbound has no idea how to optimize: the sys requirements are outrageous. Also the story is kinda dumb - Rhobar the III, the character from the first 3 Gothic games has been possessed by a demon... How does that make any sense when he thought 5 dragons, an undead dragons and literally HORDES of demons?

Level 16
Mines:
Thief III - Deadly Shadows -still one of the best
TES III - Morrowind
TES IV - Oblivion
NFS - Most Wanted
NFS - Underground
Audiosurf
Warcraft III
Killing Floor
Battlefield 1942
Assassin's Creed
Bioshock
Amnesia - The Dark Descent
Penumbra (all of the series)
F.E.A.R. (all of the series)
Far Cry
CoD 1/2/4
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Prypiat
and a lot of others but I don't remember all the names :S

Level 21
Fake Mario Bros also known as Doki Doki Panic is a dumb game, and what we got in return is shit.
Well I do have the real Super Mario Bros 2 on my Wii and I love it. Doki Doki Panic ISN'T Super Mario Bros 2 and won't be for a long time.

Level 7
Mine are Battlefield 2, League of Legends, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare(CoD4), Modern Warfare 2(CoD6), Black Ops(in my opinion so far most terrible of cod series), sometimes Warcraft 3, Minecraft

Level 15
My list of least favorite games:
- The Sims series (the first game was cool)
- GTA series;
- FIFA and similar stuff series;
- The Elder Scrolls series;
- Counter Strike;
- Need For Speed series;
- Upcoming Diablo III (because of the fact that Blizzard North does not exist in order to make it).

Level 22
Well, Warcraft III should be on everyone's list here. Why else would you come to this site?

My favorite games:

Half-Life 1 and 2 (keep an eye on the Black Mesa mod if you like these).
Warcraft III (check my sig for a custom campaign :p).
Age of Empires I and II.
Jak 2.
Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.
Pokemon Red/Blue and Gold/Silver.
The Darkness (amazing game, bashed by critics because its online is shit).
Final Fantasy Tactics (any fan of tactical games should play this).
Heroes of Might and Magic III (still gotta play the King's Bounty remake, which should be just as good).
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (same as for FFT).

The last game I played, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, is amazing as well. If you like games that focus on story, get this one. The mix of platforming, scouting and fighting is really good as well (though the combat system isn't very deep).

My least favorite games are the usual sports games, Wii shovelware, music games, most movie games, etc.

Level 2
Best:
Warcraft 3 (TFT)
Starcraft 2
Runescape
Pokemon Black & White
Alien Shooter

Worst:
Counter Strike

Last edited:
Level 36
Worst games? I dunno. Overrated? Elder Scrolls, Call of Duty, Battlefield, etc. I don't really have any games that I particularly hate. I usually only play the ones that I like. If I pick one up hoping it would be good and it's not, well, I usually just see the good in it, rather than the bad.

The only one I really hoped would be better was Monster Madness. It was supposed to be a sort of spiritual successor to Zombies Ate My Neighbours, and it was alright, at best, but suffered from a lot of problems and so didn't really live up to everything that it could have been. I fucking love campy everything- there's just something really great about playing a video game that knows it's a video game and so doesn't take itself very seriously- like Serious Sam, for example. Monster Madness could've been like that, but fell short in the end.

There needs to be more games like Serious Sam. Sometimes you just want a fun, self-aware game that's funny, well-designed, and doesn't care whether you think it's the holy grail of gaming or not. And honestly, playing Second Encounter on LAN with my friends was one of the funnest things I can think of doing as a teenager. God that game rocked.

Level 4
There needs to be more games like Serious Sam. Sometimes you just want a fun, self-aware game that's funny, well-designed, and doesn't care whether you think it's the holy grail of gaming or not. And honestly, playing Second Encounter on LAN with my friends was one of the funnest things I can think of doing as a teenager. God that game rocked.

Amen to that. Serious Sam is my #1 favorite game of all time.
Serious Sam 3 was kinda disappointing with the level design and all, but at least it wasn't SS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.