• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

(Least) Favorite Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
best-

Planescape Torment-but when you know the story, it is boring

Starcraft-best RTS in the world, but the editor is crappy

HOMAM III-far more better in multiplayer

Oblivion&Morrowind-I think that morrowind>oblivion, the vvanderfell seems bigger than cyrodiil and it is much smaller.

Kotor1&kotor2-the first part is imho better, but second has better music

Age of empires 2-the aoe1 was my first rts ever

Counter strike-best 1fps action game

GTA-very original game, love it

ducktales-first game ever

diablo II-no comment

tomb raider 1&anniversary-best story of all tombraiders

the worst

HOmam IV-no comment
War of the ring-crappy imitation of wc3
tomb raider II and above

Level 5
Favourites:
Little Big Planet (ps3)
GTA4 (ps3)
Ratchet and clank 1,2,3,4 (ps2)
Resistance 2 (ps3)
Unreal Tournament 1 (pc)
Unreal Tournament 2004 (pc)
Unreal Tournament 3 (ps3)
World of Warcraft (pc)
Warcraft 3 (pc)
Diablo 2 (pc)
Age of Empires 1, 2 (pc)
Crash Bandicoot 1,2,3 (ps1, ps3)
Gran Turismo 1 (ps1)

Uhh yeah I think that's enough.

Level 34
Gran Turismo was never good. It's supposed to be realistic, but how realistic can you get with a controller? I'd rather play racing games that have unrealistic "fun" in them. ie. Mario Kart, Burnout (was that the game you smash your car up in slow-mo?), Star Wars Pod Racer, ect.

Although maybe with a wheel it'd be fun. Too bad they don't have gear sticks and cost half the prce of my fucking console.

Level 14
Eh I don't really like racing games. The get really boring, really fast, to me.

Though some games I will always love (for nostalgia's sake) Cruisin USA 64 and Mario Kart 64.

Mario Kart 64 is an awesome game. Cruisin USA 64... not so much, but I love it, it was one of my first video games ever.

Level 36
Gran Turismo was never good. It's supposed to be realistic, but how realistic can you get with a controller? I'd rather play racing games that have unrealistic "fun" in them. ie. Mario Kart, Burnout (was that the game you smash your car up in slow-mo?), Star Wars Pod Racer, ect.

Although maybe with a wheel it'd be fun. Too bad they don't have gear sticks and cost half the prce of my fucking console.

You'd be amazed at how well Forza manages to make it realistic. Grand Turismo is just anal, as in you touch the analog stick and you're doing fucking pirouettes and shit. Forza's driving just makes sense.

But I do love me a game like Need For Speed or GRID, which combine arcade racing with realism and customization.

Level 34
You should. Some parts of it are just amazing.
And some parts of it lick balls. Large hairy balls.
The graphics are ugly, not artistic like Valkyria Chronicles, just plain ugly. The Wii remote makes me feel like such an idiot, and the fighting is pretty much the same as it has always been. The story didn't pull me in at all, but that may be because I only played for a few hours. The biggest problems with games like Zelda and Fable are the beginnings. I guess it's oriented to RPG fans that like lots of boring back story, but they can try something like Mass Effect and have it optional.

Level 24
Twilight Princess was definitely made for Zelda fans, who were starry-eyed enough to wait for the really fun toys to appear towards the middle/end of the game.

Level 5
Worst: Crysis. Who cares if it has good graphics, the gameplay, weapons, ai and the fuknig gay annoying nano suit sucks. Funny because it's an EA game too. Oh forgot to mention it is one of the worst shooters online, the story is pretty lame too.

Level 14
I'm gonna put this out there:

Starcraft... for the N64.

Terrible game, but fun if you're at a friends house and really wanna play SC. I know I did.

Level 14
You missed the point.

If you're hanging out at the person's house, it's a little difficult to play on LAN. And plus it's a lot easier to play on the console.

Faster reaction times.

Level 14
Point being?

I said it was a terrible game, but if you're at the person's house and really feel like playing StarCraft, then it's the only option. And fun enough.

Level 34
Point being?

I said it was a terrible game, but if you're at the person's house and really feel like playing StarCraft, then it's the only option. And fun enough.
You said it was easier and you had faster reaction times. Were you referring to PC or N64?

Level 14
Oh I see, sorry :p

I meant they are faster reaction times by the players if you're actually sitting there with the person and you don't have to press enter to talk :p

Of course it's easier to micro on the PC.

EDIT: 1337 posts.

Level 34
Diablo is all about the PVP! how could they put it on a console, even if it can connect wifi, it will lag like hell
What? Wii is the only thing that uses wifi, the rest use a regular internet connection, there wouldn't be a problem with multiplayer.

I dunno, something about it just seems like it's a PC game. It's probably just because I've played the others on computer.

There were a series of article basically saying that they were considering Diablo 3 on consoles. The game can definitly be ported easily to the 360 or PS3. Wii can't handle it though.

Level 24
I just spent half of new year's day playing Left 4 Dead over at a friends house. That game is amazing fun.

Level 2
Faves:

NES:
Megaman (1,2,3,6,9)
Super Mario 3 (updated version on SNES as well)

SNES:
Super Metroid (FTW)
Super Castlevania 4
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

PS1:
Tomb Raider (1, 2, 3)
Soul Reaver

PS3:
Bioshock
Orange Box
Call of Duty 4
Elder Scrolls 4
Fallout 3 (haven't played 1-2...)

Wii:
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy

PC:
Doom (1,2)
Duke Nukem 3d
Marathon (Very under-apreicated)
Decent (1,2)
Warcraft 3 (doesn't take a genius to figure that one out)
Myst (1, Riven and 3)

Other:
Basically any Legend of Zelda game
Timesplitters 2

Least Faves:

Uhhh, really can't think of anything. Lol

Level 6
Best Game Ever

Nintendo
- Tetris
- Mario Bross Series
- Karateka