• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kazya : Rise of the Kek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overview

A small roleplay with a lot of freedom, inspired by the fun and crazy first official roleplay of RACC. But not too insane with people trying to overpower each other constantly.

The general setting is medieval-renaissance fantasy. It began with warlords and bandits scattered all over the place in the fantasy planet of Kazya, as well as a handful of kingdoms and fiefdoms.

Start!

Anyone care to start? To war!
soldier_smiley7.gif
soldier_smiley7.gif
soldier_smiley7.gif
smileytank.gif

Tagging

@WhiteFang @Leo Akastenix @pleasancer benediction @Edge45

*a bunch of portals break open in the skies*
*around two hundred other people pop from the rifts, and then raining downward crashing onto the forest lands, along with a few scrap metals and damaged wagons*
*boom*
*a thin muscular man with babyface gets up, and afterwards pulls a reptilian lady with hair snakes up from the ground*
*Reptilian Lady clings onto his arm, apparently they are lovers*

Thin Muscular Man with Babyface : "Ahhhh damn... looks like the fucking spell got fucked up."
Reptilian Lady with Hair Snakes : "Don't worry, Dehroc. At least we are safe from our foes,"

*thin muscular man with babyface looks around and then takes a deep breath*
Dehroc : *looks around* "Ahhhh... yes, Cadusa. Ahhhh, such a long time since I've last breathed some fresh air in peace."
Cadusa : "Wait, all of this seems and smells very familiar... Yes, Dehroc! This is my homeworld, the planet of Kazya! I miss Kazya very much, but don't worry, I still love you the most."
Dehroc : *chuckles* "Ahhhh, you sexy lovely snakey lady."

Dehroc : "Ahhhh, Kazya? The world ridden with lowly bandits and warlords? This sounds awesome. Finally a great place for my dreams and passions. I can easily conquer this backwards world in a matter of years, then I shall build the world empire of my dreams."

*all the other people gets up from the ground and surrounds the duo*

Henchman #1 : "But we lost nearly all of our firepowder and machinery, boss! And we are few in numbers! I think the natives could have crushed us easily."
Dehroc : "Loh. Calm down, boi. Knowledge is power. Most people here are asleep barbarians. But ahhhh yes, we are indeed low in manpower. Any ideas, Cadusa?"
Henchman #2 : "Oh, also... where the fuck is this hometown of yours, Madam Snake? What are we gonna do here?"
Cadusa : "We are in the Arkina Forest right now, very close to the borderlands of Arygos. We can pledge our services to the Empire of Arygos. But of course, in the end we all follow and serve Dehroc. *winks at Dehroc* Arygos is by far the most advanced and the largest power here in Kazya, however it is still riddled with tons of issues. We Arygosians just need someone great and mighty like you, Dehroc, to lead and enlighten us. Lead us on the path to world domination, and the world shall be oursssssss... *hisses lovingly*"

Dehroc : "Ahhhh, sounds great. We'll make a camp and take a rest here though. We are all tired as fuck after that fucked up sorcery. I need around a hundred and forty people to stay with me and Cadusa."

Henchwoman #1 : "Alright, boss!"

*sixty henchmen and henchwomen soon split into groups and then went to collect some woods and other materials for camping*

*however, just several minutes later, the sounds of battle ring from not far away*
*a few big flames erupt in the woods*

*sounds of wind magik, gunfire and bayonet stabbing could be heard*
*sounds of heavy blade, demonic roar, and fiery magik as well*

Dehroc : "Fuck!"
Henchman #69 : "Damn. Ah Keong (Henchman #1, minor character) was right, our homies got in trouble very soon."

====================

*meanwhile, in the battlefield*
*demons and ghosts, together with their human slaves and war animals, are fighting against Dehroc's minions*

Doom Guard #1 : "Puny little archers!" *stomps the earth with great valor, stunning some of the minions and even squishing some to pieces* "Nothing can stop Hopen! Your efforts are futile!"

Henchman #42 Taking Cover Behind a Tree : "Oh really? We have guns and sorceries."
*shoots a few rounds of bullets at the demons with his AK-47*

Felguard #2 : "Guns? Your muscles are pathetically small, mortals! You will soon kneel before the Devil Empress, or die crying in hellfire!"

*battle ensues, with the Hopenese demons soon overwhelming Dehroc's minions*

Henchman #37 Crouching Behind a Rock : "Damn, the demons are too powerful! Not even our modern guns can do jackshit against them!"

*suddenly, a column of hot whirlwinds came from afar hitting the demons hard*
*entangling roots emerged from the earth, gluing the demons while hitting them hard as well*

Dehroc from Afar : "Retreat!"
Cadusa from Afar : "We must make haste! There is an Arygosian village nearby!"

*Dehroc soon led his minions away to safety, retreating to a nearby Arygosian village*

Eredar Sorcerer #13 : "Cowards!"
Bloodfiend #4 : "You may have got away this time, but when the time comes, you will have nowhere to run! Losers!"

====================

***Iykarno Village***

Cadusa : "Step aside and let me do the job, Dehroc..."
Dehroc : "Ahhhh, as you wish, milady."

*Cadusa approaches the Arygosian village guards*
Cadusa : "Did you all missed me? Cadusa, top agent of Emperor Matyik."

Guard #1 : "Ohhhh... y-yes, Lady Cadusa. How fares your day? I hope your mission in Gaia has been doing well. Who are these newcomers you brought from Gaia?"
Cadusa : "I'm doing great, but the mission in Gaia did not end so well. These newcomers? They are my new friends. And this, *hugs Dehroc's arm tightly*, is Dehroc, my lov-- my good friend."
Cadusa : "Also one more thing, guards, we saw a few of those Hopenese demons just now. Better get the village prepared."

Guard #2 : "Yes!"
*guards then also let Cadusa and the newcomers in*
Cadusa : "Thank you."

Level 21

a young skinny man with jet black hair and light blue eyes sits in the middle of a large bandit owned fortress, chained to a wall.he stares at his jailor,a large muscular half-orc covered in terrifying tribal tattoos.he wears only a pair of chainmail greaves with a large steel battleaxe on his back.

Young man:hey, hey,hey dude.
The jailor growls before answering with a annoyed "what is it meat"
Young man:Meat? I'm guessing you aren't vegan.anyhow,mom always told me to be nice to people.Can you please unchain me and let me go?
Jailor:fuck your mom.* He spits at the young man and glares at him*
The young man smiles and says "been there done that". This made the jailor chuckle,before growling at the man and grabbing him by the throat

Jailor: Do you think this is a joke? *he tightens his grip around the man's neck and looks him directly in the eyes*
The young man:Nope,jokes are funny and don't involve joking.you know what would be funny? if you let me go.that would be great.
The jailor simply chuckles and let him go.he starts leaving the room,while saying " you're never leaving,the master has a special plan for you"

@WhiteFang nice. xD I especially like the "fuck your mom" part lol

====================

***Sun Palace, Hopen***

(within a diabolic throne room glowing in lava orange, a giant demoness -- a succubus to be specific -- sits on the giant black obsidian throne, with other minor demons standing beside her)

(a giant ravensnake descends from the air, morphing into a serpentine lady of white scales and black feathers)

Serpentine Lady with White Scales and Black Feathers : "Empress Mererinda, I bear news from Arqinah Forest (name retconned from "Arkina" because the spelling is somehow too similar to "Arkain"). And this is something quite interesting."

*the demoness, Mererinda, leaned closer and opened her eyes bigger in interest*
Mererinda : "Oh? What kind of interesting news, Rhelsha?"

Rhelsha : "The earthlings, milady, whom I've met before during my mission there. A few hundreds of them have somehow ended up in our world. Complete with their advanced fire magik sticks. I bet these earthlings will soon join Arygos, better be prepared."

Mererinda : "We must get rid of them as fast as we can, or else these earthlings will turn Arygos into a terrifying superpower. Remember the visions I showed you before your expedition? Cannons on wheels and fire archers steamrolling our legions apart are not a pleasant sight to behold. The Cake Minions of Arygos are already bothersome enough, living metallic monsters would make it even harder for us."

Rhelsha : "Don't worry though, milady. I believe I can greatly help you, Your Imperial Majesty, for I am very familiar with these earthlings. I know their methods."

Mererinda : "Very well. Rhelsha, I want you to keep an watch on those earthlings. Find a way to stop them, or better yet, convert them to our side."

RHelsha : "Acknowledged, milady."

====================

***Iykarno Village, Arygos***

*Arygosians are busy preparing the village defenses*
*wooden fences and walls were being built, alongside some watch towers too*
*more soldiers and militias joined the patrols*
*Dehroc and his minions were having their break, with Cadusa flirting with Dehroc every once in awhile*

*not far away, behind some shrubs*
Rhelsha : "Pfff... Cadusa and Dehroc, eww... Ghee Hin Triads being lazy and cowardly as always."
Rhelsha : "Alright... I am gonna make Cadusa and these Triads suffer..."

*Rhelsha then walks away to somewhere else*

====================

***unknown elven village nearby***
*Rhelsha arrives*
*elven guards, consisting of pikemen and swordsmen, approach Rhelsha as they ready their weapons*
*Rhelsha lifts her hand, signalling them to stop, and then lets out a smile*

Elven Pikeman #1 : "What are your business, you... ravensnake?"

Rhelsha : "I come in peace, elves. I would like to see your leader, Lady Azlariah."
Elven Swordsman #1 : "What? What are you going to do with Lady Azlariah? Are you trying to kill her?"
Rhelsha : "What?" *chuckles* "No! Do I look like some hungry cake minion? Relax, bois, I am not gonna try anything funny. Look, I come here weaponless!"
*Rhelsha then opens up her arms and exposes the torso*
Rhelsha : "I have a deal to make with Lady Azlariah. You wouldn't want to see your lady missing out a good business, no?"
Elven Swordsman #2 : "Fine, fine... if we see you doing anything bad, you are dead! D-E-A-D!"
Rhelsha : "Not a problem, mate."

*accompanied by watchful elves, Rhelsha then makes her way to the village town hall*
*the elven guards bow before an elven lady in majestic clothes, presumably Azlariah herself*
Elven Lady : "What is this smell... something smells funny..."
Rhelsha : *blushes* "......"

Elven Pikeman #2 : "Lady Azlariah, we have this... ravensnake lass... who says she wants to talk with you."
Azlariah : "Yes? Oh, an exotic visitor! Welcome to my domain, lady. Please make yourself home here."
Rhelsha : "Hehe, thanks for your generosity, Azlariah,"
Azlariah : "You're welcome, it's my pleasure to meet you. You're interesting."

*the elven guards seem puzzled by Azlariah's openness to Rhelsha, and were left speechless*
*Azlariah shoots her elven servitors a fierce look*
Azlariah : "Hey, you, be a gentleman and bring her some tea! The rest of you, go outside the town hall!"
Elven Swordsman #3 : "Y-yes..."
*elven guards back off*

Azlariah : "Ah, these savage servants of mine..."
Rhelsha : "Hehe. I know this type of people, they're quite annoying."
Azlariah : "Indeed. By the way, may I know your name? And what brings you here, if I may ask?"

Rhelsha : "I am Rhelsha. I am here to strike a deal with you, if you are interested. I know Flardyrn has had a lot of headaches with Arygos imperials and the Rocksoul orcs, and they also happen to be our foes as well..."
Azlariah : "A deal having to do with fighting Arygos and Rocksoul? I'm interested, tell me more!"

*secret plotting ensues*

====================

***Iykarno Village***

*hours and hours have passed, yet no demonic attacks happened*
Arygosian Captain : "Cadusa, seriously? Are these friends of yours even reliable? Many moments have passed, yet we have no demons coming at all!"
Dehroc : "Boi. Be patient and alert. The enemies are plotting their moves, I'm sure. Better be safe than sorry!"
Arygosian Cake Minion #1 : "Plotting this, planning that... if the demons are already here, they would have charging straight at us already! Duh!"
Cadusa : "I believe Dehroc is right. Hopenese demons on our borderlands are a rare sight. Somethi--"
Arygosian Cake Minion #2 : "Rare sight? Hah, you said it yourself, lady, a rare sight. There is no need to worry because it's such a rare sight!"
Arygosian Captain : "Oh, did you say you need to rest? Now's your chance, they aren't coming for ya!"

*Arygosians then relaxed and softened their defenses, but the walls and fences they've built remain*
*patrols were reduced to normal size*

Rhelsha from Afar : "Pathetic animals. They shall soon realize their folly."

(To Be Continued)

Level 19
YEET

*Somewhere in the same fortress/prison mentioned before*

"GAH" A half orc burst angrily, kicking up a table "you're cheating you cheap fuck!"

"You just suck at games but always insist in playing them" another half orc says cleaning his teeth with a human knife.

"Dorbu is right" an other half orc added "you suck ass at this game Fark"

"NO, Fark is right! I am sure I saw Dorbu kicking the table lightly!" Another half orc yelled

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Fark yelled, and threw his fist towards Dorbu

Dorbu evaded the punch on the last second and angry stomped Fark's foot.

"ARGH!" Fark said and threw another punch, hitting another half orc

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" The half orc said, kicking Farku, who fell on other half orcs.

And just like that a fight started inside the bandit fortress.

Last edited:
Level 21

The man hears the commotion and starts shaking his chains around.
Young man:Hey! if you are fighting,let me join! come on,free me! I wanna fight you ugly morons.Come on you halfbreed mongrols!.I bet you are too stupid to even find me let alone loosen and fight me!
*He starts singing the song of his people,and mocking laughing while throwing insults at the orcs*

--------------------------------------------------
@Paillan YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Level 21
He smiles smugly and sticks tongue out at the orc while thrusting his pelvis
Young man: You know,you must feel so strong,threatening a chained up skinny human.I bet you are a slave or messenger,too cowardly and unintelligent to be a warrior.Can't blame you,you are too weak to handle me if i was free. *he spits at Dorbu and laughs at him*
He had nothing to lose,and a very small chance of gaining anything,so he did not care.If he died,he died.He tauntingly smiles at Dorbu

Level 21
Young man: Yes,you are right.i don't need them.you do.you can't fight,that's why you aren't joining the others below.That's why you aren't doing anything to me.You are weak and cowardly.I bet your mother wanted to die after she saw what she brought into this world.Can't even do anything to a prisoner who has been in a cell for more than a day
He laughed again and made chicken sounds.He had lost his mind,and he did not care if he loses his life with it.He did not intend on dying from starvation or the so called 'master' 's plans either.he wanted to embrace death now.

Level 21

The man's dreams are filled with vivid images of violence and gore,as well as carnage and grotesque creatures.In one dream a strange feminine creature approached him,for some reason he could not see her clearly,he could see everything else fine,just not her.It stopped right in front of him,pausing a bit before digging it's nails into his chest.he screamed in pain as the holes starting glowing,it felt like his insides were burning.A strange yellow liquid poured out of his eyes and mouth

He suddenly awoke,with a headache and a burning sensation in his chest.He looked down and noticed that the holes in his chest were there.He closed his eyes and opened them again.still there.He noticed his veins were sticking out like crazy everywhere,and were slightly black in color.He could feel his entire body pulsing

Young guy:Help!Help! Hey,come help me !.There's something wrong with me!
He started panicking,shaking his chains violently,screaming and yelling as loudly as possible

Level 24
*A large white egg fell from the skies out of nowhere like a meteor*
*The impact creates a giant explosion of farts*
*Anyone smelling the fart would fart themselves to death*
*Lots of birds came out of the large white ball that cracked itself*
*The larger birds came out bringing lots of swords and axes with them*
*The largest followed, wearing a big golden crown and royalty gown*

King Birb: I have cummed to this world to spread the love of eggs and make birds the top of the food chain! I am King Birb! Bow down to me or I'll have your diccs be replaced with bird pussies and corkscrewed while turning you all to a chicken, at the same time!
* Points to the profiles of @Directive255 - @WhiteFang - @Paillan *
Birbelot: Hail! King Birb majesty! Serve him or be extermina--
King Birb: nu nu nu no! We're not nazis or stupid fascists who wanted jew cums in everyday life. No! That is uncivilized, we just force them to love eggs and bow to Me. Also become submissive slaves that cleans my toilet every session.
Birbelot: Yes your majesty!
King Birb: Now conquer Egilian! My servants!
*Conquers Egilian in a minute*
*All Egilians became submissive*
*All Egilians now follows King Birb*
King Birb: Egilians have become my slaves, hahahaahahha!. My avians! We fly! And find something to eat cuz I'm hungry.
*After eating*
King Birb: Now its time to conquer! Now to assemble my plan hahahahahaahahahahah! hahahahahahahahah! ahahahhahaahha!
*several hours of laughing*

Level 9
A pair of portals open with two heavily armored figures walking out, drunk before collapsing.

After some time, both wake up and look at each other.

"Oi, mate. The Hell are we?" - Figure 1
"Like I know boi" - Figure 2

Both of them check their armor systems and weapons.

"Looks like we drank way too much at the party.." - Figure 1
"Yes, Captain Obvious" - Figure 2
"I noticed, Captain Sarcasm" - Figure 1
"So... what now..?" - Figure 2

Both of them surveyed their surroundings before shrugging.
"Well, this isn't a world on the charted systems. And besides there's 25 more days until then next interdimensional party.. Might as well as have some fun!" - Figure 1

Figure 1 turns to look at Figure 2 before noticing a slip of paper stuck to Figure 2's armor
"Mate, there's somethin' on your Carapace Armor" - Figure 1

Figure 2 felt around before pinpointing the location of the paper and tucked it out. He then proceeded to read the contents to himself.
" P.C[Personal Communicator] 0451-5566-T37. Call me.., signed *a name in a different language*" - Figure 2
" Well Well Well, look'ike someone made a 'contact' back there " - Figure 1
" Hmm.. don't recall that..." - Figure 1
" Considering you drove a damned Ravager[A Super-Heavy Tank] into her clan and she trying to kill you about 2 Dimensional-weeks ago, this is progress, boi!" - Figure 2
" Well, I did try to apologize, its not my fault the brakes were faulty! Blame the Manufactorium, but she dragged me into the pit cage when she met me at the party... must say we knocked a few bones loose before I managed to knock her out bloody.. but nothing the Mages couldn't heal.." - Figure 1
" Ha! So you found your mate!" - Figure 2
" Pardon, mate?" - Figure 1
" IDIOT! Don't you know when a female Vernette gets beaten in combat, they get attracted to which male who won against her?" - Figure 2

Figure 1 digested it for a moment
" Wait.... So... Hold up Wh- " - Figure 1

He couldn't finish it when a portal opens nearby and out rides a third armored figure on an "expressive" motorcycle, now with a mohawk protruding his helm and a bit more ornate decorations.

"THERE YOU ARE PUNKS! WHERE THE F*NG HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!?!?" - Figure 3

The two other figures turned around, definitely smiling beneath their helms.
"Yo, my man!" - Figure 1
"Ha! My BOI!" - Figure 2

The three of them bro-fists with great power that it releases a shockwave uprooting a few nearby trees that flew away from the surge.

"SO WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS!?!?" - Figure 3
"Don't know... might as well as explore, boi, there's 25 more dimensional days left.." - Figure 2
"THEN HOP THE F* ON!" - Figure 3
His motorcycle starts shapeshifting and a sidecar combination appears.
Figure 1 gets on to the back seat while Figure 2 gets into the sidecar, reading his rapid-fire Grenade Launcher "in case of emergencies".

"HOLD ON TIGHT! WE ARE GOING TOP F*KING SPEED MOTHERF*ERSS!!" -Figure 3
With that the motorcycle ramps up to speeds imaginable and drove off with a great boom. The motorcycle's speed and fuel causes the nearby objects to be phase-shifted for a while as they passed, going to whoever knows where..

*Conquers Egilian in a minute*
*All Egilians became submissive*
*All Egilians now follows King Birb*
King Birb: Egilians have become my slaves, hahahaahahha!. My avians! We fly! And find something to eat cuz I'm hungry.
*After eating*
King Birb: Now its time to conquer! Now to assemble my plan hahahahahaahahahahah! hahahahahahahahah! ahahahhahaahha!

*news of this eventually spread to Hopen, along with King Birb's evil laughs*
Mererinda : "What in the hell is this laughing voice, it's bothersome,"
Fel Orc Warlock #1 : "Empress Mererinda,"
Mererinda : "Yes?"
Fel Orc Warlock #1 : "We have a swarm of birds coming from a meteor, and these birds somehow conquered the Egilians,"
Mererinda : "What the hell, you can't be serious"
Fel Orc Warlock #1 : "No, really, seriously. It really happened. And the laughing voice, it cums from a big ass pussy birb with a big ass crown,"
Mererinda : "Really? I wanna take a look myself. If your words are wrong, I'll have your dicc tonight in my dinner soup,"
Fel Orc Warlock #1 : "Aaaaaaahhh?! aaaahhh, yes..."
Mererinda : "Are you lying to me? Hmmph? Why so afraid?"
Fel Orc Warlock #1 : *blushes* "N-nuthin... I-I just find that idea... fascinating..."
Mererinda : "......"

*later, Mererinda herself leads three massive legions of demons, together with human slaves and war animals, to face King Birb*
Mererinda : "Who is this laughing mockingbird?"
Mererinda : "This is the Devil Empress speaking! I am the head of the Regime! Bow before me, you filthy avian infidel!"

===============

***an hour ago, before news of King Birb's cumming reached Hopen***
*a few hours after the Arygosians relaxed their defenses*
Rhelsha : "now it's time."
Rhelsha : "Azlariah, let's b--"

*A large white egg fell from the skies out of nowhere like a meteor (from afar)*
*explosions of farts*
*hordes of birds cum out from the egg*

Rhelsha : "What the fuck"
Azlariah : "nah, they are just a bunch of sentient birds, not a big deal. Finish Cadusa and her primates first, she brings too much drama to Kazya,"

*meanwhile, in the Iykarno Village,*
King Birb: I have cummed to this world to spread the love of eggs and make birds the top of the food chain! I am King Birb!
Dehroc : "Eggs?! Ahhhh, I love eggs! Eggs are love, eggs are life!"
Dehroc : "Ahhhh, wait... this King Birb somehow reminds me of my math teacher back then, whose face look like eggs. Dunno why. Too bad he ain't a queen nor a snake. Ahhhh, what a pity indeed."
Cadusa : "That's good, only then you'll love me and me alone,"
King Birb: Bow down to me or I'll have your diccs be replaced with bird pussies and corkscrewed while turning you all to a chicken, at the same time!

*Dehroc fell into laughter hearing King Birb talking about diccs, pussies, and other stuffs*
Dehroc : "ahahahahahahahahahaha this King Birb is so funny, dude,"
Cadusa : *facepalms and shakes head* "......"

Birbelot: Hail! King Birb majesty! Serve him or be extermina--

Dehroc : "WoW, such nazi, very barbarian, 0/622, I hate gulags."
Cadusa : "It seems like we're going to have a hard time here, darling..."

King Birb: nu nu nu no! We're not nazis or stupid fascists who wanted jew cums in everyday life. No! That is uncivilized, we just force them to love eggs and bow to Me. Also become submissive slaves that cleans my toilet every session.

Dehroc : "Nazis? Fascists? Don't tell me they found their way here..."
Cadusa : "I can assure you they won't."

(Only earthlings are the two hundred Ghee Hin Triads, and even then, they have limited ammo and equipment in this strange new fantasy world)

Dehroc : "Wait a minute, submissive...?"
*Dehroc gets a boner*
Cadusa : "So you are one submissive boi, Dehroc... I love you even more... but, if anything, you should be submissive only to me..."
Dehroc : "Wait, submissive janitors, did he mean? Wait, that was a male bird calling himself a King! Eww, I am no homo! And I hate cleaning toilets! -_-"

*battle ensues not far away*
Azlariah : "Show yourself, Cadusa! Don't be a coward!"
*Flardyrn elves and Hopenese minor demons charge towards Iykarno Village from all sides*

Cadusa : "Fuck you, Azzie!"
Cadusa : "Wait, you Flardyrn elves are now working with demons?! Hopenese demons!?"
Azlariah : "Yes, and together we will crush you and your petty Triad bois soon! Tremble, fucker, and despair!"

*Ghee Hin Triads fight with the elves and demons*
*the sleeping Arygosians suddenly awakened by sounds of war, and are getting ready*

Dehroc : "Ahhhh, the sounds of war. Dammit."
*battle continues, with a few hot whirlwinds, tides and fiery meteor storms sweeping the battlefield every once in awhile*

Dehroc : "Ahhhh, shit."
Dehroc (shouting aloud echoing to King Birb) : "Hey, we have pests fucking with us! King Birb, eat these pests! These demons and elves are very tasty!"

Azlariah : "Hah, are you so cowardly and weak to depend on some little birds?! We elves eat birds before they can even peck our hair!"

Dehroc : "Damn, once again the demons are having the upper hand. We need to find all the help we can get,"
Dehroc : "Tai Hën! Go lead a squad and find whatever people to join us!"
Tai Hën : "Yes, this is Hën Tai, no, Tai Hën! Acknowledged!"
*Dehroc chuckles as he hears "Hën Tai"*
*Cadusa playfully pinches Dehroc's face after that*
Cadusa : "You pervert."
Tai Hën : "Master?"
Dehroc : "Oh, nothing, do your business,"
Tai Hën : "Yes boss,"

(TIP : To type "ë" using Windows keyboard, hold down ALT and then press "1", then "3", then "7". Then let go of ALT key, and you'll get "ë".)

===============

*Tai Hën then leads a squad of Triads toward the north, unknowingly meeting Dorbu and some random human dude on their way*
* @Paillan, @WhiteFang*
*Tai Hën steps in the way of the alpacas cart, and then "dances" with his limbs shaking in anxiety*
Tai Hën : "Halt! I am Hën Tai, no, Tai Hën!"
Tai Hën : "So, we need help! Really! Demons and elves fucking us in the I-Ittangoh whatever fucking Village! If we fail, the demons will cum to Arygos ass and fuck everyone!"

===============

*news of Egilian's fall to King Birb reaches Articia*
*the snow elves all laugh at the Egilians in their gossips*

*in a tavern within a fishing village*
Laeden : "Oh my god, Egilians falling prey to mere birds?! And all of this in a mere minute!? This can't be real!"
Snow Elf #1 : "Yeah, I know right? Egilians have the best archers and fire mages, how could that happen?"
Snow Elf #2 : "Must be Griffegus' doing, I'm sure. I think these birds are actually gyphons, and the king of Egilian must got himself seduced by Griffegian lady boss,"
Laeden : "With Egilians reduced to mere slaves for these birds *laughs*, Articia can now be number one in Elias!"
*after several hours of gossipping and drinking, a drunk Laeden steps out of the tavern*

*Laeden dizzily walked on the road, only to get bumped by a motorcycle*
* @Leo Akastenix*

Laeden : "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"
Laeden : "This... this is merely a setback! This accident is merely a setback!"

Level 9
@Directive255

*As Laeden gets bumped by the motorcycle, probably sending him flying away*
Figure 1 - "Bloody hell, WHAT now?"

Laeden : "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"
Laeden : "This... this is merely a setback! This accident is merely a setback!"

"Damn right it's a fucking setback... FOR US!" - Figure 2
Figure 2 walks up toe Laeden, grabs him by the collar, looks straight into his eyes
"BOI! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING WALKING AROUND DRUNK!?!?" - Figure 2
As he said that, a psionic shock-wave could be felt within about a 30 meter radius, not that strong but enough to knock a few things over...

"Mate! C'mon... easy on the boi.." - Figure 1 said as he nudged the probably dazed Laeden from Figure 1's clutches and laid him down
He then proceeds to slap Laeden (somewhat softly) on the face before continuing -
"Snap out of it Wanker! Are you alright?" - Figure 1
"Look at me, how many fingers am I holding up?" - Figure 1
Figure 1 holds up 4 fingers.

@Leo Akastenix

"Damn right it's a fucking setback... FOR US!" - Figure 2
Figure 2 walks up toe Laeden, grabs him by the collar, looks straight into his eyes
Laeden : "H-h-hey! You are not prepared! W-what are you doing, lad?"

"BOI! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING WALKING AROUND DRUNK!?!?" - Figure 2
Laeden : "You'll regret approaching me... W-w-what? Drunk? *chuckles like a madman* No, the one being drunk is you! Look, I am awake as fuc--"
As he said that, a psionic shock-wave could be felt within about a 30 meter radius, not that strong but enough to knock a few things over...

Laeden : "Is that all?"

"Mate! C'mon... easy on the boi.." - Figure 1 said as he nudged the probably dazed Laeden from Figure 1's clutches and laid him down

Laeden : "Thank, comrade..."

He then proceeds to slap Laeden (somewhat softly) on the face before continuing -
"Snap out of it Wanker! Are you alright?" - Figure 1

Laeden : "Y-yes..."
*images of a future Laeden with wings, horns and hooves flashed before his eyes*
*visions of a reptilian sea witch also floated in his drunk mind*

Laeden : "Wings, horns, hooves... what am I saying? Is this Diablo?"

"Look at me, how many fingers am I holding up?" - Figure 1
Figure 1 holds up 4 fingers.

Laeden : "E-eight? Cuz seven ate nine, seven eight nine! Haha, am I funny?"

Level 9
@Directive255

Laeden : "E-eight? Cuz seven ate nine, seven eight nine! Haha, am I funny?

With that Figure 1 punches Laeden straight in the face, most likely sending him straight into the bar he just came out.
With that Figure 1 and Figure 2 proceeded to enter the bar with murderous intent on their faces, despite their faces being concealed beneath their helms, one could feel their wrath that is about to be unleashed.

Figure 1 conjured a chain-halberd out of air while Figure 2 unholstered his twin pistols from his belt.
" You know what's funny, mate?" - Figure 1 as he revved up his chain-halberd and it's blades start rotating like a chainsaw
" Your sorry head on my wall" - Figure 2 as he cocked his energy pistol, then his bolter pistol.
"Maybe Nytex would want your head to decorate her throne..., BOI" - Figure 2 asked as his eyes start glowing a great green just like his armor
They slowly walked towards Leaden ominously.

Meanwhile, Figure 3 was on his motorcycle high from smoking some premium petrified elven-souls that looked like a cigar.
"Those nutjobs are going to kill that poor elf.. poor bastard.." - Figure 3
He patted his cycle
"At least my girl isn't dented..." - Figure 3

Level 21
@Directive255 @Paillan

The young man starts vomiting yellow liquid and screaming in pain,the burning inside of his chest growing worse and his veins almost pitch black.He is barely recognizable as human with the yellow eyes and black, pulsing veins sticking out everywhere.He shakes violent,kicking his legs as hard as possible
Young Man:Help you?! Help me i'm fucking dying!
He lets out a guttural roar of pain before repeatedly yelling "make it stop!"

Level 24
@Directive255

Dehroc : "Ahhhh, shit."
Dehroc (shouting aloud echoing to King Birb) : "Hey, we have pests fucking with us! King Birb, eat these pests! These demons and elves are very tasty!"

*news of Egilian's fall to King Birb reaches Articia*
*the snow elves all laugh at the Egilians in their gossips*

*in a tavern within a fishing village*
Laeden : "Oh my god, Egilians falling prey to mere birds?! And all of this in a mere minute!? This can't be real!"
Snow Elf #1 : "Yeah, I know right? Egilians have the best archers and fire mages, how could that happen?"
Snow Elf #2 : "Must be Griffegus' doing, I'm sure. I think these birds are actually gyphons, and the king of Egilian must got himself seduced by Griffegian lady boss,"
Laeden : "With Egilians reduced to mere slaves for these birds *laughs*, Articia can now be number one in Elias!"
*after several hours of gossipping and drinking, a drunk Laeden steps out of the tavern*

*news of this eventually spread to Hopen, along with King Birb's evil laughs*
Mererinda : "What in the hell is this laughing voice, it's bothersome,"
Fel Orc Warlock #1 : "Empress Mererinda,"
Mererinda : "Yes?"
Fel Orc Warlock #1 : "We have a swarm of birds coming from a meteor, and these birds somehow conquered the Egilians,"
Mererinda : "What the hell, you can't be serious"
Fel Orc Warlock #1 : "No, really, seriously. It really happened. And the laughing voice, it cums from a big ass pussy birb with a big ass crown,"
Mererinda : "Really? I wanna take a look myself. If your words are wrong, I'll have your dicc tonight in my dinner soup,"
Fel Orc Warlock #1 : "Aaaaaaahhh?! aaaahhh, yes..."
Mererinda : "Are you lying to me? Hmmph? Why so afraid?"
Fel Orc Warlock #1 : *blushes* "N-nuthin... I-I just find that idea... fascinating..."
Mererinda : "......"

*King Birb is having manicure with lots of Egilian girls*
*Hears a lot of noise outside*
*Went outside with a large host of his flocks*

King Birb: Ok i've been hearing lots of voices lately when they don't even know how to use a damn loudspeaker and not even introduce themselves. Birbelot, go get an army of my toilet cleaning Egilians and go help this Dehroc guy who keeps quoting my lines.
Birbelot: As you wish your highness.

*later, Mererinda herself leads three massive legions of demons, together with human slaves and war animals, to face King Birb*
Mererinda : "Who is this laughing mockingbird?"
Mererinda : "This is the Devil Empress speaking! I am the head of the Regime! Bow before me, you filthy avian infidel!"

King Birb: I don't know who you are nor do I give any pussies. Besides, you look dirty, go get yourselves a bath before facing me, you unworthy cums. Or prepare to face, THE BIBLE!
*Lots of Egilians carrying a bible, ready to give the demons some verse to die for*

====================
@Directive255
*Meanwhile Birbelot with lots of Egilians and birds sailed and fly towards the mainland continent and appeared behind Dehroc*

Birbelot: Who are you lot?! You dare quote my King Birb?!
*Birbelot's army armed themselves with dirty rotten-smelling eggs that are super acidic and deadly that they shouldn't even be thrown*

Level 21
@Edge45

A large,muscular birdman with black feathers and pitch black eyes kneels before King Birb,his huge black wings folded up behind him.He has too large rune blades on each hip,and a rune axe on his back.The weapons are made out of silver,and their runes glow purple.
"Oh great King,I have come to serve.Tell me what you desire,tell me who needs to die,and it shall be so" he says in a deep, respectful voice.
He looks up at King Birb,ready to receive his orders and carry them out.

@Leo Akastenix

With that Figure 1 punches Laeden straight in the face, most likely sending him straight into the bar he just came out.

Laeden : "Owwwwwww! None may challenge me!"
*the punch however, did make Laeden sober at long last*
*Laeden then tries to get up*

Laeden : "Ohhh, where am I? Ah, yes, I went to the tavern and had a nightm--"

With that Figure 1 and Figure 2 proceeded to enter the bar with murderous intent on their faces, despite their faces being concealed beneath their helms, one could feel their wrath that is about to be unleashed.

Laeden : "Wait, I am still trapped in the nightmare?!"
*Laeden begins to shiver in fear*
Laeden : "Please no... I am just a fisherman and hunter!"
Snow Elf #2 : *pinches Laeden* "Wake up, Laeden! This is real! Totally real!"

*other snow elves saw the two figures entering, and promptly readied their weapons*
Snow Elf #1 : "H-hey! Y-You don't do crazy shits, niggas!"

Figure 1 conjured a chain-halberd out of air while Figure 2 unholstered his twin pistols from his belt.
" You know what's funny, mate?" - Figure 1 as he revved up his chain-halberd and it's blades start rotating like a chainsaw
" Your sorry head on my wall" - Figure 2 as he cocked his energy pistol, then his bolter pistol.

*murmurs soon fill the entire tavern*
*other snow elves get closer to the two figures with their weapons, but some tried to slip away in silence*

Laeden : "What have I done wrong?"
Laeden : "Hey! Y-you will regret approaching me!"

Laeden : "This is merely a setback... a setback... I will wake up very soon..."

"Maybe Nytex would want your head to decorate her throne..., BOI" - Figure 2 asked as his eyes start glowing a great green just like his armor
They slowly walked towards Leaden ominously.

*Laeden tries to run into the inner areas of the tavern, only to be blocked by the other snow elves*
Snow Elf #3 : "Hey, if we gonna die, we die together."
Snow Elf #4 : "And is it you that made feuds with these guys? Be responsible, Laeden!"
Laeden : "Y'all demons, get away, I wanna run!"
Snow Elf #2 : "Demons? You and they are the demons here! You are to blame!"
Laeden : "Demons of the nightmare! You can't stop me, wiggas!"

*bickerings soon ensued in the tavern*
*Laeden suddenly sliced some snow elves and then ran past the crowds, but then the crowds went crazy and began hitting Laeden and the two figures*

====================

@WhiteFang @Paillan

The young man starts vomiting yellow liquid and screaming in pain,the burning inside of his chest growing worse and his veins almost pitch black.

He is barely recognizable as human with the yellow eyes and black, pulsing veins sticking out everywhere.He shakes violent,kicking his legs as hard as possible

Tai Hën : "Oh no! Quick, Apprentices, heal him! Quick!"

*the accompanying Apprentices then tried healing the young man*
*Tai Hën conjured bright glowing hands of energy that held the young man's legs tightly. several smaller energy tentacles came out and reached for the black pulsating veins, trying to heal him*
*Tai Hën and a few other Triad henchmen then tried to hold the legs tight*

====================

@Edge45

King Birb: ...... Birbelot, go get an army of my toilet cleaning Egilians and go help this Dehroc guy who keeps quoting my lines.

Dehroc : "Wait, how the fuck did this King Birb know of my name? And what the fuck does he mean by 'quoting my lines'? Is he a fucking mind reader?!"
Cadusa : "You were a man of fame and power back in Gaia after all, Dehroc. And I'm so happy to have known you,"
Dehroc : "Ahhh true. I like being famous and powerful, I'm so handsome that even some alien bird knows of me! *giggles* But the problem is, I never saw giant, warmongering, talking birds in Gaia, not even once!"
Dehroc : "So is King Birb a freaking psychic? Oh god, no..."
Cadusa : "We don't know yet... perhaps we will never know how he came to know of you..."

===============

King Birb: I don't know who you are nor do I give any pussies. Besides, you look dirty, go get yourselves a bath before facing me, you unworthy cums. Or prepare to face, THE BIBLE!

Mererinda : "You dare insult the Devil Empress herself?! The Regime of Hopen shall has its way!"

*Lots of Egilians carrying a bible, ready to give the demons some verse to die for*

*Mererinda and all of the demons merely shrug it off and laugh at the bible-thumping Egilians*
Mererinda : "Boi, do you think repeating some stupid verses from a heretical book works on us? You must have been brainwashed..."

Mererinda : "All units, attack! Enslave these Egilians and burn their books of heresy to ashes!"
*sudden Rain of Chaos and Rain of Fire hit the bible-thumping Egilians*
*Infernals emerge from the fiery meteor storms, ending up in the middle of the Egilians*
*various felhounds and voidwalkers of varying sizes emerge from the soils, attacking the Egilians in the midst of their formations*
*frontline legions of demons and captives fight the Egilians*

===============

@Edge45

*Meanwhile Birbelot with lots of Egilians and birds sailed and fly towards the mainland continent and appeared behind Dehroc*

Dehroc : "What the fuck, we have another army coming, not sure if they are friends or foes... shit!"

*attacking elves were surprised seeing Egilians and birds*
Azlariah : "What the fuck, now the Egilians are coming here too, eh?"
Rhelsha : "This is totally out of expectation..."
Dehroc : "RHELSHA!!! Hah, you're here too... dammit... you must be behind this... stalking us and causing problems all the way, you even followed me to this goddamn fantasy land huh."

Rhelsha : *lets out an evil grin* "Behind you, Dehroc... Look..."

Birbelot: Who are you lot?! You dare quote my King Birb?!

Dehroc : "I'm Dehroc, dragonhead of the Ghee Hin Kongsi. And who are you? Ahhhh wait, isn't your King Birb master an all-knowing Fortune Tellah? *inserts Discord thinking emoji*"

Dehroc : "What is with this 'quoting' shit you avians always talk about... I assume you mean me responding to HIs Majesty's words... Is it a bad thing to even give a fucking response? You're such a special snowflake. Go back and fuck George Soros's ass, nigga."

*Birbelot's army armed themselves with dirty rotten-smelling eggs that are super acidic and deadly that they shouldn't even be thrown*

*Dehroc and everyone else smelled the rotten eggs*
Dehroc : "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewww!"
*covers his nose*
Dehroc : "That shit is really smelly, boi! What the fuck?! Who do you side with? Or are you your own player?!"

Level 24
Mererinda : "You dare insult the Devil Empress herself?! The Regime of Hopen shall has its way!"
*Mererinda and all of the demons merely shrug it off and laugh at the bible-thumping Egilians*
Mererinda : "Boi, do you think repeating some stupid verses from a heretical book works on us? You must have been brainwashed..."

King Birb: Right. Yeh give them a verse
Egilian Priest: "Thou shall eat eggs or die" - JustBirb verse 25;21

*Some demons turned into hippy angels and started running happily, cheerful and at most a full joy. They started searching for eggs*

Egilian Priest: "For He hast said that the days of plenty is filled, let eggs be shared for all." - JustBirb verse 26;22

*More demons turned into hippy angels and craved for eggs*

Mererinda : "All units, attack! Enslave these Egilians and burn their books of heresy to ashes!"
*sudden Rain of Chaos and Rain of Fire hit the bible-thumping Egilians*
*Infernals emerge from the fiery meteor storms, ending up in the middle of the Egilians*
*various felhounds and voidwalkers of varying sizes emerge from the soils, attacking the Egilians in the midst of their formations*
*frontline legions of demons and captives fight the Egilians*

King Birb: Oh my.
*King Birb merely farts at the incoming Rain of Chaos, Rain of Fire, and Infernals. The force and smell of the gas caused the incoming projectiles to be deflected towards the demons*

A large,muscular birdman with black feathers and pitch black eyes kneels before King Birb,his huge black wings folded up behind him.He has too large rune blades on each hip,and a rune axe on his back.The weapons are made out of silver,and their runes glow purple.
"Oh great King,I have come to serve.Tell me what you desire,tell me who needs to die,and it shall be so" he says in a deep, respectful voice.
He looks up at King Birb,ready to receive his orders and carry them out.

King Birb: Perfect timing my loyal knight, eehh your name was who again? Slay these foul naives, for they intrude in our Neverland of endless eggs. My friend, if we lose these lands, then we'll be forced to find another nest, and I'm broke, I can't buy us a coop to stay at. Ehh... nevermind.
King Birb: To all my subjects, slay these smelly mongrels. Use your swords or Bible if you have to. None of them shall ruin our Canaan. Onward!

*Egilians and avians fight under King Birb. They charge against the demons with their powers and blades, and angel-turning bibles*

--------------------------
Dehroc : "What the fuck, we have another army coming, not sure if they are friends or foes... shit!"

*attacking elves were surprised seeing Egilians and birds*
Azlariah : "What the fuck, now the Egilians are coming here too, eh?"
Rhelsha : "This is totally out of expectation..."
Dehroc : "RHELSHA!!! Hah, you're here too... dammit... you must be behind this... stalking us and causing problems all the way, you even followed me to this goddamn fantasy land huh."

Rhelsha : *lets out an evil grin* "Behind you, Dehroc... Look..."

Dehroc : "I'm Dehroc, dragonhead of the Ghee Hin Kongsi. And who are you? Ahhhh wait, isn't your King Birb master an all-knowing Fortune Tellah? *inserts Discord thinking emoji*"

Dehroc : "What is with this 'quoting' shit you avians always talk about... I assume you mean me responding to HIs Majesty's words... Is it a bad thing to even give a fucking response? You're such a special snowflake. Go back and fuck George Soros's ass, nigga."

*Dehroc and everyone else smelled the rotten eggs*
Dehroc : "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewww!"
*covers his nose*
Dehroc : "That shit is really smelly, boi! What the fuck?! Who do you side with? Or are you your own player?!"

Birbelot: Eh you're the gud guys? Alright then. Everyone stand down.
*The Avians and Egilians stands down.*
Birbelot: "His majesty sends me here after you keep quoting his lines to aid you in your problems. These elves dare to harm His Majesty's allies, they shall be punished severely. With ROPES! Tie these sexy elves and make sure they have their mouths shut! Exclude the men, kick their balls if you have to. CHARGE!"
*Avians began using their ninja powers to appear behind the female elves, roped them bound and had their mouths shut with gags. They then use smoke balls to disappear with their victims.*
*Egilians targeted the men and fought them. They were pretty despicable as they strike the male elves' balls*
Birbelot: "This is what we call fair fight, stand your ground Sir Dehroc and Lady Cadusa. Let us fight these mongrels together*
*Birbelot the golden owl arms himself with a long naginata, sharp and deadly. Imbued with golden fire magic and has ninja skills*

Last edited:
Level 9
@Directive255

"WELL... I could use some practice..." - Figure 1 continued
He raised his chain-halberd and proceeded to do sweeping motions, likely cutting hordes of snow elves into bits as he cleaved through them with unnatural fury and strength.

As he is surrounded, Figure 1 would then conjure a chain-axe and proceeded to blade-storm like an orcish blademaster, likely dismembering the elves.

Figure 2 proceeded to weave through the hordes of snow elves, despite wearing heavy armor, manages to do acrobatics, somersaults around while firing his twin pistols: his energy pistol likely vaporizing poor elves while his bolter would blow bloody holes in their body.

If an elf gets close to Figure 2, he would activate his tasers, which are attached to the magazines of the guns and proceed to shock the elves before kicking or knocking them away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEANWHILE OUTSIDE

Figure 3 would hear the rumble and see Leaden run out followed by a mob
"WELL IT WOULDN'T HURT TO GET SOME FUN!!" - Figure 3
HE would quickly inhale a packet of Pit-Lord Cocaine then rev up is bike and charge straight into the crowd, firing his automatic shotgun, likely running over them with his motorcycle, now looking more demonic and fitted with spiky bits(might also skewer them). He would try to catch up with Leaden before using his magics to ensnare Leaden's hands and feet, immobilizing him.

Level 21
@Paillan @Directive255

The young man passes out,and while unconscious,his body returns to normal,at least visually.On the inside,he'll never be the same.
His dreams are static images of the feminine creature,and of other grotesque beings.and finally,a strange dragon creature.then,just darkness

@Edge45 @Directive255

Birdman:I am called Akatosh my lord,and your will shall be done!
He draws two of his blades,one in each hand,charging the demons,hacking and slashing at them,using his large frame to overpower them and his wings to evade their attacks
"I will feast on your corpses" he yells as he violently hacks through voidwalkers and kicks fellhouds around.
Akatosh:BRING ME MORE DEMONS.I WILL SLAY THEM IN THE NAME OF THE MIGHTY KING BIRB!

Level 24
@WhiteFang

King Birb: Very well Sir Akatosh. Unleash to them our terror. Take command of the army, slay them all if they resist. I shall face myself the worthy foe.

@Directive255

*King Birb faces the giantess demoness Mererinda*
King Birb: Alright dirty demon. I'll consider mercy, if you let yourself be roped and become my slave. You shall live your life in luxury in my Kingdom. Being tied up and bound so much you can barely move, and with your mouth stuffed and your eyes blindfolded, you shall face ultimate pleasure. That of heaven. Join me, or be egged!
*King Birb's wings were in flames, his eyes burning in fire, and his crown glowing in gold light. His tail stretches and becomes long, turning into a golden rope*
King Birb: What says you demon?!

@Edge45 @WhiteFang

King Birb: Right. Yeh give them a verse

Mererinda : "Bring it on, heretics!"
*Mererinda laughs wickedly*
*but......*

Egilian Priest: "Thou shall eat eggs or die" - JustBirb verse 25;21

*Some demons turned into hippy angels and started running happily, cheerful and at most a full joy. They started searching for eggs*

Mererinda : "What the fuck?!"
Mererinda : "How the heck did you manage to mutate my demons into filthy fairies?!"

Mererinda : "Press the attack! Enslave all these infidels, or if all else fails, slaughter them all! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

*more demons cums comes to fight the Birbs and Egilians*
*with the ways of ninja and Mado, some Egilians and Avians got turned into grosteque demons and foul creatures*

Egilian Priest: "For He hast said that the days of plenty is filled, let eggs be shared for all." - JustBirb verse 26;22

*More demons turned into hippy angels and craved for eggs*

Mererinda : "Baka-eru..."
Mererinda : "Send in more demons and slaves! I don't think these heretics can mutate all of us!"

*more demons and captives are sent to fuck the Egilians and the Avians*

King Birb: Oh my.
*King Birb merely farts at the incoming Rain of Chaos, Rain of Fire, and Infernals. The force and smell of the gas caused the incoming projectiles to be deflected towards the demons*

Mererinda : "Huh. I call upon the Fallen Mage (of the Regime) for help!"
*Fallen Mage of the Regime shows up*
Mererinda : "Punish these infidels for me!"
Fallen Mage of the Regime : "yes, milady"
Fallen Mage of the Regime : "Encased by his freedom, he ropes others. He claims what he mustn't claim, he seeks to control, he abandon orders, he rejects laws. Show the punishment for those who disobeys the law and order!"
*massive explosions appear from the midst of Egilian and Avian ranks all of a sudden, laying waste to a large number of them, farts have somewhat reduced effectiveness against these explosions*

He looks up at King Birb,ready to receive his orders and carry them out

King Birb: Perfect timing my loyal knight, eehh your name was who again? Slay these foul naives, for they intrude in our Neverland of endless eggs. My friend, if we lose these lands, then we'll be forced to find another nest, and I'm broke, I can't buy us a coop to stay at. Ehh... nevermind.

Birdman:I am called Akatosh my lord,and your will shall be done!

Mererinda : "Oh great, another bootlicker to lick the smelly bird's ass."
Mererinda : "Ohhh, you're broke? Ain't your bibles the greatest miracles ever, huh? Go back to your heretic heaven! This is Hopenese clay!"

King Birb: To all my subjects, slay these smelly mongrels. Use your swords or Bible if you have to. None of them shall ruin our Canaan. Onward!

Mererinda : "My minions, these birds are looking forward to eat us all, we cannot let them run rampant in Kazya! Slay them all!"

*fierce fighting ensues*

He draws two of his blades,one in each hand,charging the demons,hacking and slashing at them,using his large frame to overpower them and his wings to evade their attacks
"I will feast on your corpses" he yells as he violently hacks through voidwalkers and kicks fellhouds around.
Akatosh:BRING ME MORE DEMONS.I WILL SLAY THEM IN THE NAME OF THE MIGHTY KING BIRB!

*Egilians and avians fight under King Birb. They charge against the demons with their powers and blades, and angel-turning bibles*

*demons and captive likewise fight under Mererinda and her elite cronies. with immense muscles, sickles and demonic powers, as well as mutant-making spells*

Regime Azgalor : "Rooooooooooar!!! Pitiful! You failed to amuse me!"
*Regime Azgalor, a Pit Lord, dashed toward Akatosh with his big ass burning blade*
*several smaller pitlords also chase Akatosh*

*several moments later*

*King Birb faces the giantess demoness Mererinda*
King Birb: Alright dirty demon. I'll consider mercy, if you let yourself be roped and become my slave. You shall live your life in luxury in my Kingdom. Being tied up and bound so much you can barely move, and with your mouth stuffed and your eyes blindfolded, you shall face ultimate pleasure. That of heaven. Join me, or be egged!
*King Birb's wings were in flames, his eyes burning in fire, and his crown glowing in gold light. His tail stretches and becomes long, turning into a golden rope*
King Birb: What says you demon?!

Mererinda : "What? This is pure insanity! I am the Devil Empress, and none shall subdue me! None!"
Mererinda : "I would never--"

*many female captives revolt in the name of King Birb, being tired of demons' tyranny*
Female Captive #1 : "Birb, fuck me and rope me! I've had enough being a cannon fodder!"
Female Captive #2 : "Fuck Mererinda, I'm going to eat eggs and I wouldn't mind getting roped. In fact I think I would like it!"
*internal chaos ensue within Hopenese ranks*

Mererinda : "Oh fuck, this can't be good..."
Mererinda : "DO YOU REALIZE THIS STUPID FATASS BIRD IS A PURE PERVERT?! HE WANTS TO ROPE YOU ALL SO YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKNIG BREATHE! THAT'S CRUEL AS FUCK!!! AT LEAST YOU COULD BREATHE AND KILL UNDER MY BENEVOLENT REGIME!!!"

*some female captives then renounced their earlier decision to defect, now siding with Mererinda again*
*total chaos ensues in Hopenese ranks*
*most males chose to side with Mererinda, because they heard of avians' apparent favoritism of women. plus, Mererinda is sexy according to their mortal eyes*

--------------------------

@Edge45

Birbelot: Eh you're the gud guys? Alright then. Everyone stand down.
*The Avians and Egilians stands down.*

Dehroc : "Yes, indeed we are. We just came and these tasty toasts chased us non-stop."

Birbelot: "His majesty sends me here after you keep quoting his lines to aid you in your problems. These elves dare to harm His Majesty's allies, they shall be punished severely. With ROPES! Tie these sexy elves and make sure they have their mouths shut! Exclude the men, kick their balls if you have to. CHARGE!"

Cadusa : "Nice..."
*Cadusa shows evil smirk*
Cadusa : "Hahahaha! Serves Azzie right! Prepare to be a slave, Azlariah! And all your boys are going to be eunuchs! Hahahahahahaha!"
Dehroc : "That's what you get for messing with us! Karma, you know,"

Azlariah : "Fuck you! These pesky little birds can't do anything--"

*Avians began using their ninja powers to appear behind the female elves, roped them bound and had their mouths shut with gags. They then use smoke balls to disappear with their victims.*

Azlariah : "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa--"
*Azlariah disappears with her Avian kidnapper*

*Flardyrn Elves begin panicking*
Flardyrn Elf #1 : "Oh my Kami..."
Flardyrn Elf #2 : "Noooooooo, don't wanna get enslaved! Eww!"
Flardyrn Elf #3 : "I don't want to be an eunuch! I want to be a father!"

*even Rhelsha begins to panic*
Rhelsha : "This can't be good. I'm gonna scram!"
*Rhelsha opens a portal to Alastorn and then runs away*
*the portal closes before any Avians can do anything to her*
*soon all the female elves were disappeared, leaving only the male elves*

Dehroc : "Hah! It's payback time! Attack!"
*Ghee Hin Triads retaliate against the remaining male elves*
Cadusa : "For all the diccs out here, I have two choices for you. Either you give in to me, or get your balls and diccs crushed by our friends!"

Birbelot: "This is what we call fair fight, stand your ground Sir Dehroc and Lady Cadusa. Let us fight these mongrels together*
*Birbelot the golden owl arms himself with a long naginata, sharp and deadly. Imbued with golden fire magic and has ninja skills*
Dehroc : "Ahhhh, sweet revenge time!"
Cadusa : "Azlariah, good luck with your new life! Enjoy being a slave, bitch!"

*Egilians targeted the men and fought them. They were pretty despicable as they strike the male elves' balls*

*some male elves defected and submitted to Cadusa before they could get hit*
*while many other male elves got their balls crushed, leaving them in a very sad heart-wrenching pain*
*soon the battlefield is full of screams and cries of utter pain and anger*
*the male elves very quickly had their voices turned feminine*
*not long afterwards, all the Flardyrn elves and minor demons were defeated*

Dehroc : "Thanks a lot, owl! All these Flardyrn bitches are now yours to rope and fuck! Haha! What is your name again, if I may ask, nice to know you by the way,"

====================

@Leo Akastenix

The entire tavern fell to total mayhem as the two figures started their slaughterfest. This alerted even more snow elves, sending them to fight the two perpetrators even if it means guaranteed deaths.

Laeden slipped past the slaughterfest, and after running for a short while, he took a rest hiding in some park.

Laeden (in Kane's voice) : "You can't kill the messiah..."

Unfortunately however, he would soon get noticed by somebody else... Poor Laeden!

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE

Figure 3 would hear the rumble and see Leaden run out followed by a mob
"WELL IT WOULDN'T HURT TO GET SOME FUN!!" - Figure 3

*Laeden's eyes wide open in shock, and Laeden even spitted a stream of saliva out in shock*
Laeden : "FUCK!!!"
*Laeden tries to run away*

He would try to catch up with Leaden before using his magics to ensnare Leaden's hands and feet, immobilizing him.

*plays Wc3 Illidan death scream*
Laeden : "No! This is merely a setback... Monomono Tavern is just a setback!"
*cries*
Laeden : "Don't tell me this snake lady in my nightmare is gonna make my head into her throne!"

====================

@Paillan @WhiteFang

"I guess he was given something by the boss after all" Dorbu muttered while holding the man still "what are you even doing?" He asked the priests.

Tip : *battlemages

Apprentice #1 : "We are trying to heal him out of this sick illness, with our healing magiks, at least we can help a bit,"
Apprentice #2 : "I think we don't need your help, seeing how your fellow is so ill. But since we bumped onto you, we thought it'd be nice to do you a favor healing him."

The young man passes out,and while unconscious,his body returns to normal,at least visually.On the inside,he'll never be the same.
His dreams are static images of the feminine creature,and of other grotesque beings.and finally,a strange dragon creature.then,just darkness

Apprentice #3 : "Ohh, he fell asleep. His body returns to normal. Guess we're done."
Tai Hën : "You're free to join or leave us, though we need help, but your fellow is so sick, I'd advise you to go ahead with your journey,"

@Paillan

"Yes..." Dorbu muttered "but if he falls ill again how will I help him?" He asks the battlemages

Apprentice #1 : "Hmm... that's a good question, orc."
Apprentice #2 : "We are not sure if we can stay with you for awhile, but I think we can teach you some healing magik in case you need it. I am a novice battlemage myself, and teaching others makes me learn more too. Do you want to learn some healing magiks?"

Level 21
@Edge45 @Directive255

Akatosh launches up into the air,spreading his wings to stay there.he fires some shadow bolts at the pitlords,they probably aren't too effective since he's magic skills aren't so greatly developed,yet they should still do some damage.With a grin he yells out "come get me fat demons"
He dives down and decapitates one of them,then lands in front of Azgalor.
Akatosh:me and you,1 on 1.Let's do this demon.* with these words,he sheathes his swords,grabs his axe and closes his wings*
He glares directly at the demon,showing no sign of fear,very focused and clearly very eager to battle

@Paillan @Directive255

The young man wakes up again,gasping loudly,with a huge headache.He has no memory of what happened earlier,he only remembers the prison
Young man:wh-what happened? where am i? what's going on? my head...ugggh
He grabs his head,and suddenly gets a flash of images of a dragon.He immediately pulls his hands away and shakes his head.He tries to sit up straight but he is too weak.He feels fatigued,hungry,thirsty and just very physically weak.
Young man: I....have no idea what's going on.i just remember a woman.....burning chest...a dragon...monsters...lots of death
He tries to remember more but his headache is too extreme,and everything is blurry

Level 9
@Directive255

Figure 3 now had Illidian tied and gagged up, propped into his motorcycle sidecar.
He would then open another pack of Pit-Lord coke, sniff it up like its nothing and get high.

After probably the entire snow elf town getting depopulated except for Leaden, the two other figures would walk towards Figure 3, laughing and joking while entirely covered in blood and gore..

Then all three of them would surround him, with their glowing eyes that seemed to smile..
"Well well.. little joker... is this still funny?" - Figure 3, still slightly high
"Let's see what he has to say, mate!" - Figure 1
He would remove the gag.

"Say we take him along? We could use a guide..." - Figure 2
Figure 2 looks at Leaden
"BOI! Will you be our guide... or we guide you to the afterlife?" - Figure 2 devilishy said as he raised his bolt pistol...

*CHOICES CHOICES CHOICES*

Level 21

The young man looks up at Dorbu and blinks slowly "Why did you free me? Where are you taking me?"
He is confused,he expected the half orc to kill him,not free him and take him away
Young man:Won't the others know we are gone and come after us?

Level 19
"They are too busy fighting" Dorbu replied "As for why I saved you and were we are going, I am honoring the last will of a certain woman. She wanted you to see a certain tomb in a far away village, if that village still exist. Now drink" he passes him the water "you have lost a lot of water"

Level 21
He nods at Dorbu and thanks him,before drinking some of the water.He eagerly gulps it down,unable to remember the last time he had something to drink
Young man:I apologize for what i said,in the prison.Was hoping to trick you into freeing me.Who are you? *He drinks some more water after finishing his sentence,then looks back up at Dorbu.*

Level 19
"The name's Dorbu" Dorbu replied "What is your name anyway? I was able to find you using the description given by the aforementioned woman" Dorbu lied "as for your words don't worry. I've heard worse"

(Ironic since dorbu is supposed to know your characters name)

Last edited:
@WhiteFang @Edge45

Akatosh launches up into the air,spreading his wings to stay there.he fires some shadow bolts at the pitlords,they probably aren't too effective since he's magic skills aren't so greatly developed,yet they should still do some damage.

*the shadow bolts did not do much damange against the pitlords*
*pitlords laugh*
*pitlords place their bigass swords back attached to their uniforms, then take out some big ass crossbows trying to take Akatosh out with arrows instead, however they would miss their ranged attacks quite often*
*some of them try to hurl fiery boulders at Akatosh*

With a grin he yells out "come get me fat demons"
He dives down and decapitates one of them,then lands in front of Azgalor.

*pitlords let out angry roars trying to bring down Akatosh's will and also releasing their fury*
*too blinded by fury, Regime Azgalor tries to jump toward Akatosh, but ended up crashing onth the ground very immediately, injuring him a great deal*

Regime Azgalor : "Ooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!"
*roars*

Akatosh:me and you,1 on 1.Let's do this demon.* with these words,he sheathes his swords,grabs his axe and closes his wings*
He glares directly at the demon,showing no sign of fear,very focused and clearly very eager to battle

*despite being injured by the fall, Regime Azgalor still wanna fight Akatosh because he doesn't want to lose face*
*Regime Azgalor would likely lose badly, very badly*

===============

@Paillan @WhiteFang

**just when the young boi wakes up**

Apprentice #3 : "Ohhh, you woke up."
Tai Hën : "Hey, you bois spent too much time on them. We ain't got time, these demons are gonna fuck us if we delay any longer! Just copy and then throw your old spellbook away if you really want!"
Apprentice #2 : "Uhm... okay."
*Apprentice #2 duplicates a basic old spellbook, then gives the duplicate to Dorbu. the book teachs about healing magiks and minor summonings*
*after that Tai Hën and his Triads left, returning to Iykarno Village*

===============

@Leo Akastenix

Figure 3 now had Laeden tied and gagged up, propped into his motorcycle sidecar.
He would then open another pack of Pit-Lord coke, sniff it up like its nothing and get high.

"gkhde 3%$ 34T$G@#%GV@#5g32!!!" the gagged up Laeden made noises trying to struggle.

After probably the entire snow elf town getting depopulated except for Leaden, the two other figures would walk towards Figure 3, laughing and joking while entirely covered in blood and gore..

*tears flow from his eyes as he weebs in despair*
Laeden : <why has it come to this...... why do bad things often happen to me... i'm a useless piece of junk...>

Then all three of them would surround him, with their glowing eyes that seemed to smile..
"Well well.. little joker... is this still funny?" - Figure 3, still slightly high
"Let's see what he has to say, mate!" - Figure 1
He would remove the gag.

*before the gag is removed, Laeden tried hard shaking his head and even cried*
Laeden : "Noooo... please no..."
Laeden : "Please don't kill me... I am a virgin! I have dreams and shits! I wanna live! Nooooooo!"

"Say we take him along? We could use a guide..." - Figure 2
Figure 2 looks at Leaden
"BOI! Will you be our guide... or we guide you to the afterlife?" - Figure 2 devilishy said as he raised his bolt pistol...

*CHOICES CHOICES CHOICES*

"Uhhhhh... aaaaaa.... aaaaaah..."
*Laeden then violently shakes*

Laeden : <I am useless junk, b-b-but... I... I... I wanna be useful... a-and... I haven't fuck a woman and a snake before...>
Laeden : <I feel like dying and leaving the world... b-b-but... I am too cowardly... too coward to even leave...>

*sobs*
Laeden : "aaaaa... Y-yes, I be your guide... please!"

Level 21
@Directive255 @Edge45
Akatosh smiled,100% confident in his victory.He let out a extremely loud screech,then jumped over Azgalor,bringing the axe down on his tail
Akatosh:This is the last mistake you'll ever make demon
He lets out another screech before kicking Azgalor in the back,his large sharp talon digging into the demon.He then rapidly pecks him on the head,causing many bleeding wounds

@Paillan @Directive255

"My name is Donevan." he replies weakly
He looks at the place the mages stood,then turns back to Dorbu
Donevan:Who were those guys? What did they want?

Level 24
@Directive255 @WhiteFang

*Aviandom army continues fighting with demons*
*More Egilian Priests are dispatched to perform their "miracles*
*Among these miracles, dropping Infernals became friendly Flower Golems that wants to make love and peace*
*Demons are still being transformed into Angels using Bible verses*

Priest: "He touched his balls so hard, he laid the prettiest egg ever to exist in the world." JustBirb verse 21;9
Other Priest: "We must thank the great prophet WhiteFang for delivering us the word of Eggs"
Priest: "Indeed my fellow brothers, let us crush these demons and make them the slaves of our great Master's slaves"

*Avian Crusader birds have joined the battle. With their halberds and silver armor, and with the Baptize ability, they caused their enemies to be blessed and made them make love instead of fighting*
*Battle continues*

Mererinda : "What? This is pure insanity! I am the Devil Empress, and none shall subdue me! None!"
Mererinda : "I would never--"

*many female captives revolt in the name of King Birb, being tired of demons' tyranny*
Female Captive #1 : "Birb, fuck me and rope me! I've had enough being a cannon fodder!"
Female Captive #2 : "Fuck Mererinda, I'm going to eat eggs and I wouldn't mind getting roped. In fact I think I would like it!"
*internal chaos ensue within Hopenese ranks*

Mererinda : "Oh fuck, this can't be good..."
Mererinda : "DO YOU REALIZE THIS STUPID FATASS BIRD IS A PURE PERVERT?! HE WANTS TO ROPE YOU ALL SO YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKNIG BREATHE! THAT'S CRUEL AS FUCK!!! AT LEAST YOU COULD BREATHE AND KILL UNDER MY BENEVOLENT REGIME!!!"

*some female captives then renounced their earlier decision to defect, now siding with Mererinda again*
*total chaos ensues in Hopenese ranks*
*most males chose to side with Mererinda, because they heard of avians' apparent favoritism of women. plus, Mererinda is sexy according to their mortal eyes*

King Birb: Ah, I see you do not deny the power of ropes is it not? Submit, submit, submit to Yuri me. Be honest demon, you truly wanted this don't you. Yaaah! -> ninja stylu~~~ BLINK!
*King Birb appears behind Mererinda instantly*
King Birb: Hear me, demons who serve this mistress of yours, especially all ye women. She is not worthy for you to serve, you deserve better, you deserve more pleasure, and pain. Submit to me, submit to my power, submit to my ropes! Be proud of the gift you have, and for the gifts you will have after joining me! SUBMIT!
*King Birb then covers Mererinda with his massive giant wings that is larger than Mererinda herself*
*King Birb would then use his long golden tail to tie Mererinda up as she is trapped and unable to escape from his covering wings*
*King Birb's tail was so long it would bound Mererinda's feet, then just above her chests, and then her hands, finally gagging her mouth*
King Birb: Oh beautiful girl, rest easy now. You must be tired of ruling your dominion, rest easy, your time of rest has CUM! Such a pretty face, only to be used for domination. Submit to me, and that face of yours shall forever be of a satisfaction. SUBMIT! SUBMIT! SUBMIT! SUBMIT!
*The word "Submit* continues to be repeated*

====================================
@Directive255

*On the otherhand*

*Birbelot's army had captured all the Elven women and had them tied and gagged. Who knows if they're moaning in fright or resistance. One thing's for sure though, they were gathered together with Azlariah in front. Heavily tied to the point she can't move*
*The Avians were cheerful glorious, gathering these many elven captives. They were excited to bring them into Egilian and make their restaurant maids and bar attendants, also submissive secretaries too*

Dehroc : "Thanks a lot, owl! All these Flardyrn bitches are now yours to rope and fuck! Haha! What is your name again, if I may ask, nice to know you by the way,"

Birbelot: "I am sir Birbelot! Left-hand of His Majesty King Birb! He has sent me here to aid you and also gather new slaves for our 'Maid programs' which definitely needs elves. Sir Dehroc, I shall make haste in returning to King's land, not only to incorporate these elves into His Majesty's domain, but to fight the demons that has invaded it. If you wish, join us in this courageous quest. Bless to Eggs!"

*Birbelot and his army, bringing along the captured hostages, flew and sail back to Egilian. They had their captives put on anti-magic cages and had them tied up with tighter ropes to ensure they won't escape. They also had them blindfolded.*

Birbelot: Hahahahhahahaahah! His Majesty will be pleased.
*Birbelot especially had Azlariah put in another cage with her only there, Birbelot grins as he specially babysits her*
Birbelot: "Hello beautiful lady! You look amazingly cute in that position, rest easy, for you are in my care my lovely lady."

Level 9
@Directive255

"Well well well.... seems like he could use some trainin' though... the f*er can't even shank ya with a pointy wooden board if he wants ta.." - Figure 1
"Agreed... but first..." - Figure 2
He eyes Figure 3 who produces a collar out of thin air
"See this BOI? This is an explosive collar... the moment you start acting up, we're going to blow that head of yours SKYHIGH! GET IT BOI!?!" - Figure 2 proceeded as he fits and adjusts it on Leaden

After the collar was done, a beep was heard.
"Done... untie that BOI" - Figure 2
Figure 3 activated his blade-arm attachment and cut the ropes.
"Now... for your training..." - Figure 1
Figure 3 taps him on the shoulder.
"Umm... don't you ironbrains think this is quite not the best place?" - Figure 3 continued as he surveyed the now depopulated town
"True.. lets get to someplace more suitable..." - Figure 2
With that Figure 3 produced another side car on his cycle, effectively transforming it into a tri-shaw.

After Leaden gets onto the other sidecar, Figure 3's eyes start burning a deep purple
"HANG ON TIGHT MOTHERF*KERS! THIS WILL BE A HELLRIDE WITHOUT A POUND!!!" - Figure 3
With that as son as Leaden fastens his belt, the cycle sppeds up with unnatural speed.

--------After 15 minutes--------

In an opening in the forest, Figure 3 would stop his unnaturally-speeding-cycle to a complete stop within seconds.
"Well.. this looks like a good spot..." - Figure 3
Figure 2 jumped off
"Get off BOI!" - Figure 2 as he smacked Leaden onto the ground

"Now... you will be our guide... and we are not YOUR bloody caretakers so it's time to start learnin' some self-defense lessons.." - Figure 1
With that Figure 1 conjured a huge briefcase from thin-air and then sets it down.
He then enters the password which is in a foreign language and opens it.

Inside lays an assortment of firearms, blades, explosives and many other weaponry along with runes and tomes
"CHOOSE BOI!" - Figure 2

Choices:
WEAPONS
-Dual Wield: Can dual-wield two handguns or melee weapons of your choosing. Can also go one firearm and one melee weapon.
-Great Weapon: Can wield a large weapon skillfully. Slow but high damage.
-Assault: Can wield a shortranged firearm ranging from Plasma SMGS to Shotguns. Also comes with grenades.
-Shock: Good CQC fighter. Proficient in both melee and shotguns or SMGS.
-Demolitionist: Explosive boi. Will be proficient in explosives

MAGIC
-Pyromancery: Will be taught basic pyromancery such as fireballs and more
-Shadowmancery: Manipulates shadows to your advantage. Can do basic things.
-Psionic: Can use physic magics to a degree like moving objects and more
-Demonology: Can use demonic magics as well as summon basic demons like Imps, Succubuses and Voidwalkers.

Level 19
"Yeah, not to mention that I don't want to fight any crazy bird demons or whatever" Dorbu added " It's a spellbook. Has a few healing spells and summons. It's written in elvish however, so I could only make sense of the more simple spells. Like this one"

Dorbu stands up

"Allek Treal Metar!" He says, pointing his hand to the nearby ground.

His hand glows faintingly, then the ground cracks a bit an a small water torrent pours out.

"shame" Dorbu sights "was supposed to summon a water elemental. But I guess I need training, managed to only make us some water. Which is also good I guess"

Level 21

Donevan smirks and chuckles
"Well,at least we have water for when we want it,we won't die of thirst"
He chuckles again
Donevan:So how far are we?

Level 21
Donevan:Why Alpacas? Why not horses? Where did you even get these guys?
He looks at the Alpacas,the first time he saw them up close,and he has never seen them pull a carriage

Status
Not open for further replies.