• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kazya : Rise of the Kek

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops sorry boi @WhiteFang

*most of the demons chuckled before getting rekt by Akatosh quickly*
*some of them still boldy responded while trying to flee and whlist still chuckling uncontrolably*

Akatosh:Muhahahaha,i only have a dick that's inside my body fools!
Demon #1 : "Really? Inside your body? Nah, don't deny it, you're an EUNUCH!!! Hahaha! Ball-less!"
Demon #2 : "Suck on my nine, ballas!"

*other demons try to run away from Akatosh, but still chuckling uncontrollably*
*some of them laughed so hard they fell to the ground*

Level 19
Dorbu takes a piece of the rugged elf's shirt, and uses it to bind up his arm. He also uses another piece of cloth to bind up the Alpaca as best as he can. He then gets close to Donevan.

"Any broken shit to report?" He says with dry laugh "this douches had jack shit, barely worth the effort. I think we should get out of the road until we heal a bit more"

Level 9
@Directive255

Carolus Johansus - "Yeah, sure, whatever fits you homie!"

With that Laeden would be asked to join in their dining.

After a while the drunken Figure 1 walks into the room, and he sees you
"Ahh... I...I see you make new... new friends... go on.... we...wee... stay.... for.... 3..3 interdimensional... d-days.." and then passed out.
Several securities have to come and pick him back the room

"Thats' Outbackius or the "Kangaroo" warrior" - Skeet said
"He's always drunk..." - CJ continued
"Well.. since you have some time, do you want to join us for a little trip back to Grove Sector? We need to pick a few things up" - Ultra Smoke continued

Level 21
@Directive255

Akatosh is furious,and suddenly a large dick flops out
Akatosh:Feel the wrath of my BBBC: Big Black Bird Cock!
He jumps after the demons and starts beating them over the head with it

@Paillan

Donevan lets out a dry chuckle
"Nothing broken at least,just a few wounds.that and i'm tired.Not used to fighting for my life" he jokingly says,before pulling the book from his pants
Donevan:This thing crushed my balls too,which is lovely.You think you can heal us?

Level 24
@Directive255 @WhiteFang

King Birb: Victory is ours! My dominion shall forever live! Hoooraaah!
*King Birb magically turned Mererinda into human size instead of a giant*
*She is then roped and gagged tightly*

*As Mererinda's minions defected to King Birb, He turned them all to his slaves, but with wages and salaries.*
*These new people would now be incorporated as slaves to the Egilians who are also slaves to the Avians*
*Lots of pleasure and ropes happening in Aviandom*
*The demons on the otherhand, were converted into hippy angels. They started growing flowers and becoming florists who spreads the love of peace and love*

*Birbelot and his army arrives with their new batch of female elven captives*
Birbelot: Hail to King Birb! Your majesty, not only have I saved Dehroc and his lovey-dovey, but I've also captured lots of elves, fitting for your maid program.
King Birb: You have done well Birbelot, as a reward, you can specially have their leader. I know her name, Azlariah, she shall become your personal slave. Do what you love to do except other things that are extreme.
Birbelot: Yes your majesty!
King Birb: Now incorporate these elves into our kingdom. We shall begin our maid programs. Use those female demons as well and incorporate them into the maid program. Soon, our kingdom shall flourish. Hahahahahahaha!

*King Birb turns to Mererinda, gagged and bound*

King Birb: And you my beauty, shall become my personal maid... hmmm, scratch that, there's no chance of you becoming my maid after tying you up and gagging you forever! hahahahahahah! hmmm, I won't be harsh though, I'll definitely give you a break from that ball gag in your mouth, but not the ropes, no, ahahahahahah! SUBMIT!

*laughs maniacally*
*King Birb turns to Akatosh*

King Birb: "My loyal knight. For the war is over, you may now do as you please. You may join me here in Aviandom and taste the pleasure of BDSM, or journey to the world spreading the name of King Birb and the love of eggs."

*Thus King Birb and his avians took all their captives, slaves, and volunteering demons into their lands. Most of the females were incorporated and forced to become maids, roped and gagged for pleasure, and what not. Others were personal servants and secretaries. While others became the ones doing the roping and a lot more stuff*
*Aviandom became more peaceful with the hippy angels or former demons spreading flowers and love*
*The kingdom of King Birb flourished and was at peace, with their roped slaves*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*A large thunderlizard wanders through a land. Unlike any other, this beast was smart and intelligent, it can speak too*
???: "I'm bored. I need to stop being a neutral hostile unit and become a "Hero" unit with "cool abilities that can level up" and "attribute bonus" as well as gain new abilities and stuff. Dear me, this is boooorring."
*thunderlizard continued strolling*
???: "I know, I should insert myself unto one of these guy's RP posts. Now let's see what's available..."

Last edited:
@Leo Akastenix

Carolus Johansus - "Yeah, sure, whatever fits you homie!"

Laeden : "Thanks a lot, Karl Marx, my BOI!"

With that Laeden would be asked to join in their dining.
*Laeden happily accepts, and eats together with the four Grove bois*

After a while the drunken Figure 1 walks into the room, and he sees you
"Ahh... I...I see you make new... new friends... go on.... we...wee... stay.... for.... 3..3 interdimensional... d-days.." and then passed out.
Several securities have to come and pick him back the room

Laeden : "3 days? Wait, what, boi?"
*turns his head and look at Figure 1*
Laeden : "Only staying for 3 days? What... what will happen next, boi?"

"Thats' Outbackius or the "Kangaroo" warrior" - Skeet said
Laeden : "Strange, this Kangaroo never said his name to me ever once..."
Laeden : "Oh, Kangaroo and two other bois brought me here in the first place... after sending my entire town to heaven... one of the other boi, is an orc who always like to spam the word 'boi' like no tomorrow... and another boi is some crazy motorcycle boi... Do you have any ideas about them?"

"He's always drunk..." - CJ continued
"Well.. since you have some time, do you want to join us for a little trip back to Grove Sector? We need to pick a few things up" - Ultra Smoke continued

Laeden : "Sure, why not? I would like to take a look at this heaven."
Laeden : "What is Grove Sector by the way? Is it a mystical hippy forest, y'know, where fairies and stoners live?"

===============

@Edge45

*King Birb magically turned Mererinda into human size instead of a giant*
*She is then roped and gagged tightly*

*Mererinda shouts and cries as she gets shrunken down*
Mererinda : "Huh?!"
*poof*
Mererinda : "H-h-huh... Y-y-you... you... you!?!?"
Mererinda : "Rrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuu--"
*gets roped and gagged*

*King Birb turns to Mererinda, gagged and bound*

King Birb: And you my beauty, shall become my personal maid... hmmm, scratch that, there's no chance of you becoming my maid after tying you up and gagging you forever! hahahahahahah! hmmm, I won't be harsh though, I'll definitely give you a break from that ball gag in your mouth, but not the ropes, no, ahahahahahah! SUBMIT!

Mererinda : "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!"
*still shakes her head, refusing to submit*

Level 9
@Directive255

"oh.. you mean the former orc? That's one of the 100 clones of Leo Akastenix, founder of this club.."
"The motorcycle freak doesn't have a formal name.. they just call him "Doomrider" " - Raiyder

As you get into their ship, Ultra Smoke tells you about Grove Sector
"Grove Sector's evolved man.. several planets... 2 stars to drw energy from... MAN live is good..." - Ultra Smoke

As soon as you are out of the enormous party complex your ship gets strafed by another ship which although minimal damage was dealt, still startled you

"AH HELL NAW! CJ! We got Bella Fuckers trying to kill us!" - Ultra Smoke continued
"CJ, shit man I'm driving do something!" - CJ
"YO I CAN'T I AM EATING!" - Ultra Smoke said as he for some reason now has two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra blood, a number 7, two number 45s, one with fel-cheese, and a large Soul-da.

"CJ! NOT AGAIN!!" - Skeet yelled
"Dammit, Laeden mind arming that turret?" - CJ asked as he starts evasive manuvers

@Leo Akastenix

"oh.. you mean the former orc? That's one of the 100 clones of Leo Akastenix, founder of this club.."
Laeden : "Wow... 100 clones... he must be a great warlock then. Wait, former orc? What do you mean by 'former'? Did he get mutated or something?"

"The motorcycle freak doesn't have a formal name.. they just call him "Doomrider" " - Raiyder
Laeden : "Doomrider... I see, thanks, Raiyder."

As you get into their ship, Ultra Smoke tells you about Grove Sector
"Grove Sector's evolved man.. several planets... 2 stars to drw energy from... MAN live is good..." - Ultra Smoke
Laeden : "Several.. planets? Whoah, that's beyond huge... Even bigger than Arygos itself..."

As soon as you are out of the enormous party complex your ship gets strafed by another ship which although minimal damage was dealt, still startled you

Laeden : "What the fuck?!"
*Laeden tries to take a look from the windows*

"AH HELL NAW! CJ! We got Bella Fuckers trying to kill us!" - Ultra Smoke continued
Laeden : "Ah, a battle... but I am stuck here in this floating ship... wait, ship? There should be some cannons I think, like a pirate battleship has some cannons."

"CJ, shit man I'm driving do something!" - CJ
Laeden (silently muttering) : "Is this a ship or a wagon..."

"YO I CAN'T I AM EATING!" - Ultra Smoke said as he for some reason now has two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra blood, a number 7, two number 45s, one with fel-cheese, and a large Soul-da.

Laeden : "...... wow. Just wow."

"CJ! NOT AGAIN!!" - Skeet yelled
"Dammit, Laeden mind arming that turret?" - CJ asked as he starts evasive manuvers

Laeden : "Oh, a cannon? Great!"
*Laeden then mans the turret and starts firing on the Bella fuckers*

Level 9
@Directive255

DRIVE THRU
The Bella fuckers proceed to do evasive manuvers with their own ship and their turrets start firing.
"Aim for the engines! ' - CJ shouted over the overcom as the ship does a sharp turn
"CJ! Now you got Soulda all over me!" - Ultra Smoke shouted

Level 21

Donevan chuckled and pokes his wounds
"You are a amazing healer oh grand priest" he mockingly says with a smirk
He then looks down at his chest again
Donevan:Seems like i am a wound collector.I'm going to collect rare editions no other collector has!
He hands the book to Dorbu "want this thing back or should it go back to keeping my 3 musketeers company?"

Level 21

Akatosh set off, traveling north across this land consumed by chaos.He was eager to prove himself,to make his mark and go down in history as a legend
He was not afraid of any enemies he had to face,or wars he had to fight in just to reach that goal.He was obsessed with being one of the best the world has ever saw.First on his agenda,was improving his magical abilities.He will still train with his weapons everyday and exercise as well as meditate.But he must work on his magic,on improving it and learning new spells,even ancient spells and spells considered evil or forbidden.
He was also considering getting a ranged weapon,but then he'' have to learn how to use it and do a lot of training with it.Still,a good option to consider.Perhaps some stronger and magically enchanted armor.Who knows.Anything to become the best.Anything to bring to the table what others can not.Anything to be remembered until the end of time

Level 21

"Hah! I'm starving so I'll take their milk,wait, how does it taste?"he was very curious but didn't really want to find out
He looked back at the Alpacas, then quickly looks back in case they decide they want to spit

Somewhere in a grassy land...

"Nep, nep, nep, nep, nep, nep, nep, nep, nep...... nep, nep, nep, nep, nep, nep, nep, nep, nep!"

A fair skinned lass with light purple eyes and a matching shade of hair joyfully hops around the grassland. On her head, she wore two big gamepads as her hairclips, and she bears a cool white jacket too. (reference)

"I'm Neptune, the CPU of Planeptune!"

"Hmmm... I'm getting hungry... where is my pudding? Why aren't there any puddings here in Kazya? Man, life sucks here."

(anyone can join me if they want)

Level 21
@Directive255

Akatosh hears a strange noise,and starts looking around, his hand resting on the hilt of his sword
"those noises...sounds like some strange animal mating sound. nep nep nep,never heard a animal make that noise when fucking" he thinks.he continues to softly walk through the grassland ,getting closer and closer to the source

@WhiteFang

The lass continues to jump her way looking for more puddings, until she comes somewhat closer to Akatosh...

Akatosh hears a strange noise,and starts looking around, his hand resting on the hilt of his sword

"Hmmm... is this... a Birdman?" Neptune asked herself, "Interesting... dunno if he's got any puddings..." she then hesitated for a moment

"but... let's go! Nep, nep, nep, nep, nep, nep, nep, nep, nep... nep, nep, nep, nep, nep, nep, nep, nep, nep!"

*she then hops closer toward Akatosh's direction happily*
*suddenly her 4th wall breaking starts to take effect*
*she hears the written out thought of Akatosh*
*shocked, her eyes turn into big all-white circles bordered by a black circle each while opening her mouth in shock*

"those noises...sounds like some strange animal mating sound. nep nep nep,never heard a animal make that noise when fucking" he thinks.he continues to softly walk through the grassland ,getting closer and closer to the source

"W-w-whaaaa? N-nepu... Am I... an animal? A slutty smuggy animal? Do I look like an animal to you, huh..." she muttered while still quite distant from Akatosh.

After a moment, she gets close and says, "Yo, little birdman! I.. I am hungry? I wanna eat all your puddings, do you have any?" she askes while awkwardly chuckling at Akatosh with a smuggy horny look,

Level 21
@Directive255

"pu-pu-puddings? What in oblivion are puddings? Why are you looking at me like that?" Akatosh is caught off guard and is very confused
He analysis the girl's outfit and hair.Never had he seen anything like it
Akatosh:Who are you? What are you? Where are you from?
He looks at her with squinted eyes "and what is that sound you make"

Level 9
@Directive255

Laeden's shots managed to destroy its engine and the Bella craft now laid vulnerable and ready to be penetrated. As if laid floating in god-knows-where, CJ said over the intercome
"COME ON HOMIES! completely annihalate them!" - Cj
All cannons proceed to fire on the Bella Craft, destroying it bit by bit

@WhiteFang

"pu-pu-puddings? What in oblivion are puddings? Why are you looking at me like that?" Akatosh is caught off guard and is very confused

"W-whut?" the lass then became puzzled too, and, "Nepu?! You never heard of puddings? It's da best thing ever to grace itself upon the world! How on earth you don't know puddings? I mean... It's the most tasty thing ever existed!"

He analysis the girl's outfit and hair.Never had he seen anything like it
Akatosh:Who are you? What are you? Where are you from?

"Glad you asked! I'm Neptune, the CPU of Planeptune, and I come from the world of Gamindustri! You may call me Neptune, Nep-nep, Neptuna, whatever you wish! And I love puddings and games!" Neptune smilingly introduced herself to Akatosh, "And you? Who are you?"

He looks at her with squinted eyes "and what is that sound you make"

"Nepu? It's me signature chant ^^"

@Leo Akastenix

*Laeden continues firing at Bella craft*
*however, in the midst of fight, Laeden turns his head backwards and takes a look at Ultra Smoke, curious about how his eating went*

Level 21
@Paillan

Donevan:No thanks,i'll pass
He sits down at the side of the road and looks at the corpses of their attackers
"You think there will be more incidents like this" he asks worryingly."Don't think i can handle any more,barely survived that one"

@Directive255

He stares at the little girl,even more confused now.He tilts his head sideways
Akatosh:is...puddings...a fruit? a meat? a liquid? I've never heard of such a thing.
He thought hard,trying to figure out what this mysterious puddings may be.He wonder what it tastes like,and what type of food or beverage it is.
"How did you get to this world then young one? where are your parents?" he asks,even more confused than before. "and what games? stuff like tag and hide and seek?"
Akatosh stands up tall with pride,puffing his chest out,his massive 215cm 140kg frame towering over Nep
Akatosh:I am Akatosh,knight of King Birb,veteran warrior and aspiring legend

@WhiteFang

Akatosh:is...puddings...a fruit? a meat? a liquid? I've never heard of such a thing.
He thought hard,trying to figure out what this mysterious puddings may be.He wonder what it tastes like,and what type of food or beverage it is.

"Uhm... a pudding is... creamy? sweet? A creamy sweety food?" Neptune answered with a tone of disbelief and shock, but also a chuckling because she never thought there are people who don't know what is a pudding. "Man, if only I can go back to Gamindustri, I'mma call Compa to make you, no, us SOYUZ NERUSHIMY RESPU-- kkk nigga that was dumb af lol some..."

"How did you get to this world then young one? where are your parents?" he asks,even more confused than before. "and what games? stuff like tag and hide and seek?"

"I... I just hopped around and fell through a rift... man... it was so much pain when I came down crashing onto the floor..."

"My parents? I only ever had one, and been a very long time, like a gajillion times of many centuries since I last saw her..."

"Games? Ohh... video games, of course! Like, you know, Super Mario Bros, Call of Duty, Inestien's Revenegg and Cyberdimension Neptunia! Oh... wait... I forgot... you don't even know pudding... man, life must be really hard for you without the love of puddings and video games... So, let me explain this... video games is where you sit in front of a screen all day long, nep nep nep nep nep nep nep nep nep, and you press some buttons here and there, nep nep nep nep nep nep nep nep nep, and as you press the buttons, the things in the screen begin to move..."

Akatosh stands up tall with pride,puffing his chest out,his massive 215cm 140kg frame towering over Nep
Akatosh:I am Akatosh,knight of King Birb,veteran warrior and aspiring legend

"King Birb? Wow, sounds cool... who is this birdie? Does he like puddings and lolis, wait, I mean lolipops? This king must be really great then, seeing how you are so proud and happy to be his knight..."

Level 21
@Paillan

"yeah,might.who knows in a world full of fucking chaos like this" Donevan says with a sigh
He looks down at his feet,which are bruised and some nails are split
Donevan:I once read about a ancient powerful warrior called Ben Shapiro.If only we had a warrior like to protect us from these fuckers
He stands up and dusts himself off
Donevan:Should we get going?

@Directive255

"hmmm,i do like sweet things,like mangos and peaches" says Akatosh with a tiny smile
He looks somewhat concerned when the girl talks about crashing down
"Are you wounded or hurt? " he asks ,with his head now back into its normal position
When he hears about the video games,he tilts his head again and squints
Akatosh:So its a form of magic used for entertainment.who are the Mario Bros? What's so super about them? I bet i can defeat them in combat!
He then puffs his chest out even more before saying "King Birb is a mighty powerful king who is very kind to his servants.He knighted me during our battle against the demons.We won of course,we had the mighty King Birb with us!"

Level 21

"Very well" says Donevan and starts walking off the road,looking for a suitable camping spot
This will be his first night he spends in complete freedom in a long time.yet he can't help but worry about the dreams.will they appear again? Will the female creature do something to him once again?
He was unsure and their was only one way to find out

Level 21

"I won't complain,not exactly excited to go to sleep" he says with a worried look,before drinking water
After drinking,he goes to sit down against a tree and watches over the camp

Last edited:
@WhiteFang

"hmmm,i do like sweet things,like mangos and peaches" says Akatosh with a tiny smile
Neptune smiled a little hearing these fruits, but then her smile faded and said, "Man, they all tasty and stuff, but ain't nothing is better than pudding! Nothing beats pudding, and I miss Putin, no I mean Stalin-- no, nyet, I mean pudding... damned autocorrect in my script..."

He looks somewhat concerned when the girl talks about crashing down
"Are you wounded or hurt? " he asks ,with his head now back into its normal position

Neptune smiled again and even blushed a little, "Thanks for your care, senpai..." Her smile went bigger and happier, "No problemo! I am the Goddess of Planeptune, the Purple Heart that everyone loves to the death! Nep-nep is always fine and well with the love of puddings!"

She then smiled even bigger before frowning, "Pudding... damn it, I miss pudding... my stomach are now crying 'gu gu gu gu gulag'..."

When he hears about the video games,he tilts his head again and squints
Akatosh:So its a form of magic used for entertainment.who are the Mario Bros? What's so super about them? I bet i can defeat them in combat!

"Mario Bros? Oh, they are game characters... Mario and Luigi, some plumber boys from a Mama-mia kingdom... That shoots fireballs after eating fireballs! And grows up bigger, as big as Putin's dicc, after eating mushie-mushie mushrooms! You cannot defeat them for you play as them in all Mario games! Hehe! But maybe you can beat him in a race of karts... that's probably the only game where you can beat Mario Bros..."

He then puffs his chest out even more before saying "King Birb is a mighty powerful king who is very kind to his servants.He knighted me during our battle against the demons.We won of course,we had the mighty King Birb with us!"

"I see then, so he is some kind of super duper hero who saves the day every game... Do you mind if we see him? If he's busy, we can always go elsewhere in our quest for Putin love, no I mean, pudding love!"

Level 21
@Paillan

Donevan simply stares in front of him,blankly.Time goes by slowly and he starts getting tired.Yet he fights off the sleep
He closes his eyes for a few seconds then opens them again.What he sees confuses him.A floating fire hovers in front of him,yet he feels no heat
Donevan starts slowly rising and looks closer.Suddenly the fire disappears and he hears a echoing female laugh.He sits back down against the tree.As he does,he feels something touch his back.He turns around and sees the human bandit from earlier,except his skin is scaly and black and his eyes are gone.He smiles at Donevan before collapsing dead in front of him.
Donevan:Nope nope nope
He goes to sit down next to the alpacas
"Protect me oh mighty Alpaca gods" he whispers softly

@Directive255

"Putin? Stalin? Autocorrect? your script? Senpai?" Akatosh is dumbfounded and sits down,tilting his head very far sideways
Akatosh: Does Putin have a big dick? I bet i can step on the Mario Bros and kill them.Their magical enchanted mushrooms won't save them from my power!
His body starts glowing a soft purple and his muscles grow tense
"King Birb is indeed busy.Where do you want to go girl? I was on my way to go find a cave in the northern mountains,to turn into my home before i start my quest"

@WhiteFang

Akatosh: Does Putin have a big dick? I bet i can step on the Mario Bros and kill them.Their magical enchanted mushrooms won't save them from my power!

Neptune chuckles a little before responding, Neptune : "Pudding? (chuckles) N-n-no! Pudding is a food, not a boi! As for Mario Bros, they are ones who step on others... but a single touch can fuck them up, so yes! You just need to slap them in the butty butty butt three times to kill them!"

His body starts glowing a soft purple and his muscles grow tense
"Nice muscles by the way!"

"King Birb is indeed busy.Where do you want to go girl? I was on my way to go find a cave in the northern mountains,to turn into my home before i start my quest"

"I don't know, man... I want puddings and adventures... and I've lost my way back home. But I guess I can come along with you... A cave? What cave? Sounds cool"

Level 24
@WhiteFang @Directive255

The thunderlizard went strolling when he heard of voices out in the distance. He came closer and carefully, silently despite the size he has. Hiding around the stones and keeping himself out of sight.
"Oh boi, what a weird world. A talking lizard like me, and now a talking bird man and a little girl in the middle of nowhere."

The lizard let's out a thunderstrike just near the two. Perhaps alarming them a bit.

Level 21

Donevan battles off the tiredness,scared of what awaits in his dreams,yet it seems he wasn't safe while awake either.
He looks at the man's body,still black and scaly.still no eyes
"What the hell is happening.what is this.He was dead.I killed him him.and he wasn't like that" he thinks to himself
Part of him wants to wake Dorbu and tell him they need to get the hell out of there,but he ultimately decides not to

"I only slap the butts of big booty bitches" exclaims Akatosh with a scoff
He looks toward the north,to the huge snowy mountain ranges,then points to them
"I'm going to look for some random big cave there,and set up a home there.Will have to look around for the perfect one.Could be a long and dangerous journey.You sure you want to come along little one?" he asks,staring into the distance
The thunderstrike snaps him back into reality and he immediately draws his two blades
"Who did that? reveal yourself!" he yells out across the grasslands,his eyes scanning the area

Level 19
Time passes. The Alpaca's groan. One Alpaca appears to be having a nightmare, it wakes up violently and kicks Dorbu.

"Eugh" Dorbu says painfully "as if I neesed another broken something" he buffs "hey, go to sleep, you look exhausted. I'll take my ward a bit longer" he says to Donevan

@WhiteFang @Edge45

He looks toward the north,to the huge snowy mountain ranges,then points to them
"I'm going to look for some random big cave there,and set up a home there.Will have to look around for the perfect one.Could be a long and dangerous journey.You sure you want to come along little one?" he asks,staring into the distance

"Not a problemo, matey," Neptune said cheerfully, while spawning a fancy sword out of nowhere, "Don't worry, we'll win!"

@WhiteFang @Directive255

"Oh boi, what a weird world. A talking lizard like me, and now a talking bird man and a little girl in the middle of nowhere."

The lizard let's out a thunderstrike just near the two. Perhaps alarming them a bit.

The thunderstrike snaps him back into reality and he immediately draws his two blades
"Who did that? reveal yourself!" he yells out across the grasslands,his eyes scanning the area

"Waah?"

Neptune turned back and then released a beam of light where she soon diminished... only to reappear as a maiden in futuristic winged combat suit together with a futuristic sword. (reference)

She held her blade tight and looked around like Akastosh. "Who dares the wrath of Purple Heart? Who dares the Goddess of Planeptune?" said Purple Heart (Neptune) in a much serious, mature womanly voice, whlist hovering in the skies.

She eventually noticed the thunderlizard before it began speaking.

The thunderlizard appeared on their left side, far from distance. It shouted to them, "CAN I COME ALONG YOU GUYS!? I HOPE YOU DON'T TREAT LIKE SOME SORT OF NEUTRAL HOSTILE UNIT OR SOMETHING!"

"What? Oh my, a talking lizard..." Purple Heart said, before continuing, "There's no need for the allcaps, comrade. Have some vodka-- Wait... vodka? I don't know but... why did you shoot thunderbolts at us just now? Trying to kill us, huh? No wonder why people is scared of you like a Neutral Hostile unit."

Level 21

Donevan:Guess i need some sleep yeah
He goes to lay down,and decides to give in to his exhaustion.
His eyes close and he quickly falls into a deep,uneventful slumber

Akatosh squints his eyes and tilts his head.
"What happened to nep" asks Akatosh cautiously.
He then glares at the thunderlizard
Akatosh:and YOU,fat reptile! How can you take hostile actions and expect not to be treated like something hostile?

Akatosh squints his eyes and tilts his head.
"What happened to nep" asks Akatosh cautiously.

"Nep? I am Neptune herself, but in her HDD form." Purple Heart replies with a smile while jumping a little, bouncing her boobs.

"B-B-BUT IT'S NOT AN ATTACK! IT'S HOW WE THUNDERLIZARDS GREET EACH OTHER!" The lizard replied and became saddened :c

Purple Heart facepalmed, then slowly flew towards the lizard. "Boi. Do you realize how that might hurt us? And we are not thunderlizards, damn. If you can talk, then for the love of puddings, talk properly! There is no need to be hostile like that!"

However, upon seeing the ":c" emoji, Purple Heart has her heart softened. "Don't be sad, though. But for the love of Putin and vodkas, I mean puddings and games, do not run around shooting people with your thunderbolts!"

Level 21

Akatosh tilted his head more.
"HDD" he asks puzzled,before looking back at the lizard
Akatosh:Very well.But next time, use speech to greet those not of your species.What are you doing out here? Do you have a name
He sheathes his swords and folds hus arms,looking at the thunderlizard

@WhiteFang @Edge45

"Oh, yeah, forgot this is not Gamindustri... so HDD means Hard Drive Divinity... which is basically us Goddesses upgrading into a higher level... it doesn't last forever, sadly, we have to take a break from our HDD form every once in awhile." Purple Heart replied.

Then Purple Heart turned to face the thunderlizard again, after having sheathed her sword.

Level 21

Akatosh shook his head slowly
Akatosh:Your world has many strange terms it seems.Glad i don't have to live there.I prefer my life like this
He glares deeply into the eyes of the thunderlizard
"how is it that this beast can talk" he wonders. "I've never seen a thunderlizard talk"

Level 24
"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorrys! Please don't kill me for gold bounties. I'll keep your words in mind, I'll only shoot lightning with my own kind." The lizard apologizes.
"My name is Thunder Lizard. A Level 5 creature. I don't have any other name. All I know is, I hatched from my egg, turned into a lightning lizard several months after, and then I grew into a thunderlizard up to this day. And for additional info, my creator made me able to speak this speaking habit just came in suddenly."
"Please let me come along. All I do is walk, eat trees, sleep, then wake up to eat trees and repeat. It's sooo boring. But when I heard you guys, I just felt that I wanna tag along. So please let me follow." The lizard begs.

Level 21

Akatosh chuckles and grins at the lizard
"Seems like i'm going to start my own adventure party.Very well,feel free to join us lizard." he says with his head very slightly tilted
Akatosh: Did you hear my plan? it's a long journey,and i'm unsure how many trees there are for you
He then tilts his head more,before asking "level 5? Does that mean you can increase that number and become bigger and stronger?"

Level 24
"Thank you thank you Thank you soooo much!"
Suddenly, two lightning strikes came out of the sky and hits the bird man and the little girl. But it didn't harm them, after dissipating, two silver rings with a white stone appeared on the two's right ring fingers. They can feel a strong energy within it.
"That's my gift for letting me join." The lizard says in joy. "I don't know how I leveled up. My mum teached me how to shoot lightning, eat trees and stuff, oh and this one time where she forced me to eat a corpse. I don't know what happened that time, she immediately abandoned me and I was left to live on my own, though I grew to level 4 that time. Right now I'm level 5, and again, I am Thunder Lizard. Nice to meet you two, I want to know your names." The lizard smiles happily.

Level 9
@Directive255

As the Bella craft laid destroyed, Ultra Smoke could be seen with the xtra blood all over his armor.
"Motherf*ing CJ! ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS STEER IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!!" - Ultra Smoke
Meanwhile Raiyder ans Skeet were high on petrified elven souls and CJ was arguing with Ultra Smoke about their "habits"

Status
Not open for further replies.