• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[OFFICIAL] Roleplay #2 Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Can i have a subfaction?

Leo's R'N'D

Lore: As leo's warlocks, shadowmancers, researchers and engineers, creates more deadly weapons, they grew into a unique subfaction in Leo

Leaders:
Head R'N'D Aryixx
Gnorr, The Forgelord
Zarhin, Elite Shadowmancer
Veris: Elite Warlock

New soldiers and stuff...

Spec Death Prophet:(deadlier death prophet)
Spectral:(stealth Hoverplane, invisible..)
Reaver MKII:(Deadlier Fel Reaver)
Stalker:(Shadowy engineered Gun Walker[A walking machinery that mows down infrantry like crazy])
Researcher:(A researxher, but dont underestimate them! They have an arsenal of demonic, shadowy and mechanical spells)
MOTHERSHIP MKII: (A huge invasion ship, reselases fighters and attacks enemies with an arsenal of demonic and shadowy cannons)
Fighter:(Fast and flying craft, useful for swarming)

Level 21
As far as I know only main factions must be registered.Sub-factions can then be added to that faction without registration

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Uh.. is it too late to register new factions? Seeing as there only is one event before RP#3? (or maybe 1.5 at this point, I am not up to date.)

Actually, fuck it. Here it is, took a good while to make it good lookin'. If it is too late to register I will just hold onto it for now.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=zch9ex

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
@Leo
Thank you :3
Not everyone likes to RP that way, I highly prefer it over *person casts frostbolt*.
Regarding BB codes, this is the code I used if you want to learn.
[table]
[Center][size=5][b]Eternal Chaos[/b][/size]
[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/x5pc88.png[/IMG]
[COLOR="Silver"][ noparse][COLOR="Silver"][/COLOR][ /noparse][/COLOR]
[/center]
[tabs][tab=OOC]
[size=3][b]Short Description[/b][/size]
[indent]To keep it simple, Eternal Chaos is a faction centered around the Emerald Nightmare (also known as 'the Nightmare'). The goal being chaos and corruption of the world in general. That is the reason the Nightmare was created by the old god N'zoth after all. Main character heavily inspired by Queen Azshara, enough said.

When imagining all the dead/corrupted places in the history tab, it looks something like this, but with less red.
[stable][hidden=img][img]http://media.blizzard.com/wow/legion-6a153ad2/images/media-screenshot-4.jpg[/img][/hidden][/stable]
[/indent]

[size=3][b]Accepted Characters[/b][/size]
[indent](almost) Any character corrupted by the Nightmare or by an old god. A druid(ess) of the nightmare can corrupt a person's mind but usually not on a level high enough to make the target blindly join them.
[/indent]

[size=3][b]Current Users[/b][/size]
[indent][URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/chaosy/"]Chaosy[/URL]
[/indent]
[/tab][tab=History]
[size=3][b]The Gathering[/b][/size][indent]
She walked in the beautiful landscape, looking over its perfection plants and tree there where nowhere to be seen in Azeroth. She did so for hours, maybe even days, keeping track of time was quite difficult in this realm.
In the ended she ran into a Dryad with black hide. While she looked quite unique, Lerania bowed to show respect towards the keeper of nature. 'Come with me.' the unknown Dryad stated, which Lerania did with mild curiosity. As they walked, the landscape gradually changed from green and wild to grey and dead which was simply impossible in this realm, which explained why the Dryad wanted to show Lerania.
Terrified by the environment, they continued towards what seemed to be the heart of the corruption, in the end the Dryad stopped in front of stone altar.
Without a word nor sound, the Dryad suddenly turned to ash, leaving a mere pile on the ground. Instead, a figure would slowly start to appear by the altar. Soon enough, being visible enough to be acknowledged as the shape of a gigantic scorpion. 'What's your name, young druid?' it asked with a cold echoing voice. Feeling the immense aura emitting from the scorpion, as far as Lerania knew, it was at least at the same level as an Archdruid, if not more! Lerania could only answer. 'Lerania..' the being repeated to itself as it kept its gaze upon her.
'Stay still, and you should not be harmed.' it stated as it approached her slowly, then extending one of its giant claws towards Lerania, only to end up putting it at the top of her head as the claw started to glow slightly with a black color.
Lerania's head were a mess during the process, feelings and impressions were tumbling around without any kind of direction, she could not think a single thought straight.
Luckily for her though, it did not last for long, a bit shorter than a minute at most. Afterwards, she did not feel very different, she noticed one thing however, she did not find the dead and desolate place disgusting anymore, in fact it was quite pleasing to look at from her point of view. 'I am known as "Kelaera".' the being told her afterwards, then giving Lerania specific guidelines on how to contact her with telepathy, though it turned out much more complicated than mere telepathy.
Anyway, the following years were spent on expanding her druidic abilities with Kelaera's guidance, however taking a different path than the average druid. Her powers gradually changing with her mind.
It eventually reached a point where her very touch could kill a tree and take control of over it if she put her mind into it.
Around that time, Kelaera hinted that it was Lerania's job as her chosen one to recruit followers. And so, Lerania went to Stormwind to start spreading rumors about a new god whom granted powers to those who proved themselves to be faithful servants.
Not many came at first, but the reputation spread quick afterwards in the more shady parts of Stormwind. Eventually reaching a point where Lerania had enough followers to call her gathering a cult. In reality, the ones that came in search for power were living experiments that Lerania practiced her ability to corrupt and manipulate a persons mind, which was always successful due being 'blessed' by Kelaera, however the time needed was reduced over time.
As Lerania didn't feel like imitating a prophet she asked Kelaera to find someone suiting to do the job instead. And so, weeks later, Lerania was informed about a certain warlock who commanded a large group of demons.
She played the part of someone madly in love with his abilities, only to get close enough to put his head between her hands as she infused the powers of the Nightmare into him, corrupting him within seconds.
It was a bit too soon to command him to do something just yet, while he wouldn't do any harm to her at the moment, he was not exactly a subordinate just yet he needed time before reaching that stage.
However, happy with the result Lerania played the part of the new gods prophet for a while longer. She suddenly got interrupted in the middle of a big ritual with the fanatic cultists when Kelaera called for her from the Nightmare. She quickly meditated to enter the Emerald Nightmare to meet up with Kelaera, as it turned out a young green dragon had found the corruption within the Emerald Dream, luckily deciding to prove herself/himself rather than flying back to inform Ysera and the other dragons. Said dragon was as said young(by dragon standards) and somewhat inexperienced which allowed Lerania to go toe to toe with it in battle.
It was a fairly long and exhausting battle but eventually Lerania would stand on a giant root which traveled forward as to impale the dragon's chest. However just before impact Lerania would leap of it, landing on the back where she once more repeated the process of corrupting the target, however due the dragon's being mentally strong beings, she had to ask Kelaera for assistance to speed up the corruption.
In the end, she had gained a very powerful servant that would grow even more in strength as time passed, a lengthy investment one might say.
And so, Lerania found herself as the leader of an cult.
[/indent]

[size=3][b]Escape from Azeroth[/b][/size][indent]
Thousands of years later (about 10 000), Lerania lied on a stone throne, covered by dead roots in the middle of some ruins in Felwood, stroking a seemingly lifeless flower's petals gently with her legs comfortably hanging over the armrests. 'How dire is it?' she'd ask with cold tone without her gaze leaving the flower. 'I fear the rumors are true, master. Azeroth face complete obliteration.' the elf next to her throne would answer with a slightly worried tone. 'Azeroth does not interest me, I am fine whatever the outcome.' she'd comment with a slight grin on her face.
'Excuse me, master, but that -does- include your forests and everything you've worked for.' the elf stated bluntly. Lerania's eyes narrowed as the flower in her hand literary turned to ash as literary all life was absorbed from it. She gazed towards the elf before speaking. 'And what do you propose then, Fenus?' she'd ask with her cold and slightly echoing voice which only seemed to be heard when she was annoyed or angry.
'With all due respect, we must leave Azeroth! We'll be blown into our own demise at this rate.' Fenus answered while attempting to keep her tone calm.
'What kind of fool do you take me for? Die to some pathetic spell? me?' thick roots would slowly rise upwards. twisting themselves around Fenus's ankles and legs.
'When I said "we" I meant we as in your cult! Not you personally! A few of us might be able to survive but we're speaking about less than a dozen out of thousands, you'll lose everything you've built up if we don't leave Azeroth! everything will be for naught.' Fenus spoke with a slightly panicked tone as the roots had reached her shoulders at this point.
'I.. see your point.. send out word that those who hold their life dear are to gather here. You'll also get a hold on someone powerful enough to open the portal, understood?' the roots had twisted themselves around her neck pressing against it slightly as to threaten her about what could happen. However they slowly moved downwards once more to return to the soil as Lerania seemed to accept her words.
'Very well, I shall see to the preparations.' Fenus bowed once the roots allowed her to, before heading away with quick steps.
After passing a few dead trees Fenus heard a voice beside him. 'Did it go well?' the voice seemed to the rather deep and spoke bluntly
'She saw reason.. I should not have done so though, I overstepped my boundaries.' she'd massage his throat casually as he recalled the moment. At the same time he looked for the origin, spotting a elf to his left. Said elf being covered in elegant elven armor with a dark purple color.
'She'd kill whoever brought up leaving the forest, she values you, you had to be the one to do it.' the knight looking elf pointed out as he put his hands crossed in front of himself.
'I know very well, it had to be done, Herod. That does not necessarily mean I had to straight up oppose her, I could have done it differently.' Fenus argued back with an slightly annoyed tone
'We got no time for a political game, Azeroth as we know it may cease to exist within days possibly sooner.' Herod stated with a calm yet harsh tone to his voice.
'Since you're the one who got me into this, you'll have the honor to find me a mage strong enough to open a portal.' Fenus ordered as she walked away from Herod
Herod simply snicked quietly to himself as he pulled his fingers through his hair.
[/indent]

[size=3][b]New Lands[/b][/size][indent]
'Feed him to the soil' Lerania commanded as the mage fell to the ground on the undiscovered lands, exhausted after opening such a large portal. Such was done by a few of the cultists which painted the ground in the unknown forest. Meanwhile Lerania walked through the blood - barefoot, towards a giant oak looking tree which she put her hands against as she started to chant silently to herself, her voice echoing as a dozen voice seemed to mimic hers. After a few seconds a very loud 'swoosh' sound could be heard as heavy corruption rapidly extended outwards from her position, killing every plant and tree within a hundred meters within a few seconds. The roots from the giant tree would move upwards, breaking the shell that we call ground, slowly forming a elegant throne where Lerania sat down, panting slightly.
'You all got work to do. My children, extend our territory outwards, I have given you a decent start already. Send out the imps and satyr to scout, I want a warning in good time if a problem would appear.' she declared with a loud voice, making sure everyone could hear her.
'Yes, Lady Lerania.' was heard as a whispering as a large number of black robed elves with black feathers stuck on both shoulders and headgear. Meanwhile the satyrs and imps replied with a 'It shall be done, master'.
'We'll bring corruption and chaos to this land, I hope this world proves.. entertaining..' she'd mumble to herself while displaying a wicked grin. As if that wasn't a scary sight enough, some claimed to see a gigantic half transparent scorpion watching over her just behind the throne.
[/indent]
[/tab][tab=Members of Note]
[table]
Name:[c]Role/Class[c]Race[c]State
[r]
[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2qk54s6.png[/IMG]
[center][COLOR="Silver"][b]Kelaera[/b][/center][/color][c]Demigod of the Emerald Nightmare[c]Demigod[c][COLOR="Lime"]Alive[/COLOR]
[r]
[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/64fhnd.png[/IMG]
[center][COLOR="Silver"][b]Lady Lerania[/b][/center][/color][c]Archdruidess of the Nightmare[c]Night Elf[c][COLOR="Lime"]Alive[/COLOR]
[r]
[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/1552etx.png[/IMG]
[center][COLOR="Silver"][b]Fenus[/b][/center][/color][c]Consort of the Archdruidess[c](corrupted)Green Dragon[c][COLOR="Lime"]Alive[/COLOR]
[r]
[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/21o4z2p.png[/IMG]
[center][COLOR="Silver"][b]Herold[/b][/center][/color][c]Commander[c]Highborne[c][COLOR="Lime"]Alive[/COLOR]
[r]
[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/sert07.png[/IMG]
[center][COLOR="Silver"][b]'Puppeteer'[/b][/center][/color][c]Grand Warlock[c]Highborne[c][COLOR="Lime"]Alive[/COLOR]
[/table]
[/tab][tab=Troops]
[table]
Name[c]Role[r]
Imp(summoned)[c]Ranged damage dealer and often used for minor tasks[r]
Voidwalker(summoned)[c]Melee tank[r]
Felhunter(summoned)[c]Melee anti magic damage dealer[r]
Satyr Assassin[c]Melee damage dealer[r]
Druid of the Nightmare[c]Melee/Range damage dealer[r]
Cultist Summoner
[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/11jtaqg.png[/IMG][c]Ranged damage dealer[r]
Cultist Fanatic
[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/24o22qh.png[/IMG][c]Melee damage dealer[r]
Corrupted Dragon
[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/ohk77q.jpg[/IMG][c]Utility, can fill any role[r]
Corrupted Ancient
[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/fxwn0g.jpg[/IMG][c]Melee tank[r]
Corrupted Treant
[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2drf0u9.jpg[/IMG][c]Melee damage dealer
[/table]
[/tab][tab=Items/Artifacts]
[table]Name + Icon[c]Description[r]
[center][img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource_images/1/icons_615_btn.jpg[/img]
[COLOR="Silver"][b]Medallion of the wild[/b][/color][c]The wearer may transform into any animal while having this item around his or her neck.[/center][r]
[center][img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource_images/2/icons_1209_btn.jpg[/img]
[COLOR="Silver"][b]Endless Night[/b][/color][c]When the wearer touches a person, they will see horrific visions from their worst nightmares.[/center][r]
[center][img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource_images/2/icons_1214_btn.jpg[/img]
[COLOR="Silver"][b]Band of Mists[/b][/color][c]Gives the wearer the ability to disappear for a decent while.[/center][r]
[center][img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource_images/8/icons_7055_btn.jpg[/img]
[COLOR="Silver"][b]Paradox[/b][/color][c]Given to Lerania by a bronze dragon after its corruption, the item can send a target one minute back in time,
returning the target to their old position. However, regaining their memories.[/center][r]
[center][img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource_images/15/icons_14809_btn.jpg[/img]
[COLOR="Silver"][b]Corruption Gem[/b][/color][c]The corrupted gem has the ability to absorb all corruption into it, making a person able to store
corruption to unleash all at once to a later date.[/center]
[/table]
[/tab]
[/tabs]
[/table]

@Devin, when I trolled around with an insanely OP old god concept in a post earlier RPing as an old god was allowed. And this one is a demigod, I don't see how that is different from RPing as Archimonde for example.
Directive earlier in this thread said:
You can play as an old god, but, your old god is too OP according to your description

Level 9
Planning to invade Theta? I dont thinks so... you'll be caught in the crossfire between GDI and Leo with Noddies,its a missile war happening...and do you even know what factions lie in Theta? Theta Allies and Soviets...

Level 9
Well... then its war to ze knife!! Master v.s Apprentice!!!

Guldan the Shadow Council leader fights off with Grand Warlock Leo!!!
Yuri meets with his former master... KANE!!!
Oprheus with ..err... some nathrezium lord?

Level 21
I don't think its too late yet but that's just my opinion.Judging by the amount of activity it still is going to be a while before RP #2 is done so why not

Level 21
It's not almost over or too late.
@Chen.Fill in this
Name: (Your username, Required)

Faction: (Choose one from : The Magic Kingdom, Abaddon's Fury, Cake Empire of Gazya, USMR, Shadow Legion,Egilian,Gryphonus,the Illidari Empire,Vestrope,Nullmagic,Night Empire,The Dread Mercenary,The Third Alliance)

Main Characters: (Main characters only not key characters)

Level 21
Be OP otherwise you wont be relevant here
Oh don't worry about that I will tear away the others' OP ness and leave that in a desolated state in RP #3....oops,just spoiled a lot

everything that doesn't blow up the world is allowed pretty much.
Oh I'm going to make them feel like I blew up their world..did it again...

Level 21
He won't,since I won't be sticking around.Ill be doing my own thing once I balance the others.He will be very relevant to the others since they will need help INSTEAD OF HAVING EVERY FRIKKIN THING NEEDED FOR EVERYTHING AUTOMATICALLY !
I sincerely hope they bother to even click on this...I hope they read this

Level 21
Ill fight the fire with fire in RP #3

"You better choose carefully because I’m capable of anything and everything make me your God ,make me your one and only But don’t make me your enemy.You wanna play with magic?Mortal, you should know what you're dealing with,do you dare to take the risks and make the sacrifices?Because I’m coming at you like a apocalypse.So are you ready for a destructive storm unlike anything before?Because once you’re mine,there's no more hope" -Archimonde Supreme RP #3

Status
Not open for further replies.