• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kazya : Rise of the Kek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21

Akatosh examines the silver rings closely
"hmmm,interesting.what exactly are these?" he asks curiously with his head tilted
Akatosh:I am Akatosh,a knight of king Birb and aspiring legendary warrior.This is Nep,a pudding addict from another world.Nice to meet you too.shall we start moving on? Its very far and I'd like to get it over as soon as possible

Level 22

Akatosh shook his head slowly
Akatosh:Your world has many strange terms it seems.Glad i don't have to live there.I prefer my life like this
He glares deeply into the eyes of the thunderlizard
"how is it that this beast can talk" he wonders. "I've never seen a thunderlizard talk"

Purple Heart : "Ohhh? So your world is quite bare without so many fun things to do... I don't think I can survive here long enough without the love of puddings and cakes... but again, this world feels much fresher than mine... so maybe I'll give it a try..."

After hearing Akatosh's remarks on the talking beast, she then asked, "Ain't you a beast too, bird? I'm quite puzzled. You can talk as well... just saying..."

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorrys! Please don't kill me for gold bounties. I'll keep your words in mind, I'll only shoot lightning with my own kind." The lizard apologizes.
"My name is Thunder Lizard. A Level 5 creature. I don't have any other name. All I know is, I hatched from my egg, turned into a lightning lizard several months after, and then I grew into a thunderlizard up to this day. And for additional info, my creator made me able to speak this speaking habit just came in suddenly."
"Please let me come along. All I do is walk, eat trees, sleep, then wake up to eat trees and repeat. It's sooo boring. But when I heard you guys, I just felt that I wanna tag along. So please let me follow." The lizard begs.

"Levels? Ohh, cool, you have levels! I have levels too! I am... uhm... a Level 4, sadly... :C"

"Sure, you're welcome to join, mate. I'm pleased to be with you."

Akatosh chuckles and grins at the lizard
"Seems like i'm going to start my own adventure party.Very well,feel free to join us lizard." he says with his head very slightly tilted
Akatosh: Did you hear my plan? it's a long journey,and i'm unsure how many trees there are for you
He then tilts his head more,before asking "level 5? Does that mean you can increase that number and become bigger and stronger?"

"Adventure party? Sounds cool. :>" Purple Heart then continued, "Yes, probably. We have this 'Level' system in Gamindustri too. The more monsters we fight, the more experience we get. And the more experience we get, we will get closer to higher levels. And when we advance levels, our powers will be increased, too."

"Thank you thank you Thank you soooo much!"
Suddenly, two lightning strikes came out of the sky and hits the bird man and the little girl. But it didn't harm them, after dissipating, two silver rings with a white stone appeared on the two's right ring fingers. They can feel a strong energy within it.
"That's my gift for letting me join." The lizard says in joy. "I don't know how I leveled up. My mum teached me how to shoot lightning, eat trees and stuff, oh and this one time where she forced me to eat a corpse. I don't know what happened that time, she immediately abandoned me and I was left to live on my own, though I grew to level 4 that time. Right now I'm level 5, and again, I am Thunder Lizard. Nice to meet you two, I want to know your names." The lizard smiles happily.

"Oh my..."

"What is this thing? And impressive, you know some fancy magik, comrade. Calling two lightning bolts that did not hurt at all, and have little gizmos showing up after that." Purple Heart said in a rather mature, casual tone.

"I am Purple Heart, or Neptune... the Goddess of Planeptune who loves puddings and victories!" introduced Purple Heart with pride as she put her blade resting on her shoulders.

Akatosh:I am Akatosh,a knight of king Birb and aspiring legendary warrior.This is Nep,a pudding addict from another world.Nice to meet you too.shall we start moving on? Its very far and I'd like to get it over as soon as possible

Purple Heart : "What... b-but true... I love puddings... And yeah, it's time to move on. Let's start,"

====================

@Leo Akastenix

As the Bella craft laid destroyed, Ultra Smoke could be seen with the xtra blood all over his armor.
"Motherf*ing CJ! ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS STEER IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!!" - Ultra Smoke
Meanwhile Raiyder ans Skeet were high on petrified elven souls and CJ was arguing with Ultra Smoke about their "habits"

Laeden : "......"
Laeden : "What happened, homie?"

*Laeden then checks for any leftover food he've ordered*
Laeden : "Hope Kim Jong Jong does not end up eating everything clean..."

Level 21
"Very well" says Akatosh with a grin.he is relieved to finally continue his journey.He still had far to go and it was very dangerous. The northern lands was the most hostile,barbaric, unforgiving and hazardous part of the surface of the world.There was not telling they may face. There were so many monsters, barbarian tribes, cults, bandit groups,feral creatures and weather hazards where they are going.He feared for his companions' lifes.
However,after nodding to himself,he starts walking north,his eyes constantly scanning the area and his hands always near his blades

Level 24
"Nice to meet you Akatosh and Purple Heart Neptune. Ehhh too long, I call you Tosh and Nep."

QUEST COMPLETED
- Invite Thunder Lizard into the party

Quest Reward : Thunder Ring

"That both you have there is a Thunder Ring. I don't know what it exactly does, but I remember my mum said it can hurl lightning and absorb some as well. Also raises some resistance against electric attacks if I remember correctly"
As the party moves out.
"Yey! Adventure!"

Level 21

"Hmmmm, interesting.Some lightning resistance could be useful in my journey" says Akatosh while continuing to walk. "Thank you Thunderlizard"
He was indeed very grateful,as this ring could truly help him in the years to come.there are quite a few different foes that are found of lightning attacks and spells

Level 22
"That would be handy." Purple Heart gladly takes on the shiny Thunder Ring, "Thank you."

Suddenly, Purple Heart grew tired and her head tilted downwards together with her spine which was also bent downwards. A red beam soon engulfed her, changing Purple Heart back to the appearance of little lass Neptune.

"Adventure time! B-but..." Neptune heaved in exhaustion, "I'm a bit tired for there is no pudding love... but I can still go on,"

Level 21

Akatosh looks concerned at the girl
"Are you alright?Is there some way we can get you pudding in this world?" He asks,worried that the girl may pass out or die
Akatosh:If you are too tired I can carry you,or perhaps you can ride on Thunderlizard?
Akatosh looks at Thunderlizard,hoping for a answer from him

Level 22
Akatosh looks concerned at the girl
"Are you alright?Is there some way we can get you pudding in this world?" He asks,worried that the girl may pass out or die
Akatosh:If you are too tired I can carry you,or perhaps you can ride on Thunderlizard?
Akatosh looks at Thunderlizard,hoping for a answer from him

Neptune : "I'm fine... no worries, thanks mate..."
Neptune : "As for puddings... I think we can look around for human villages and towns... Pretty sure there will be human bakeries that make puddings..."

*Neptune thinks for a moment*
Neptune : "Thunderlizard, I chose you! You look fun! I never even saw a thunderlizard before, let alone a talking one! Wow!"

*without asking the thunderlizard, Neptune hops onto the thunderlizard riding it*
Neptune : *chuckling* "Wow, very itchy, I love it"

Level 24
"Hop on my back Nep."
As Neptune tries to hop in, the thunderlizard's spines lowers enough to not become a hindrance for her to sit in.
"Yey! You should hop in too Tosh! I can run quite fast with little energy expended."

"And lead the way guys!" The thunderlizard seems excited. "By the way, where are we headed?" The thunderlizard asks Akatosh.

Level 21

"Thank you friend" says Akatosh as he climbs on,then points to the mountains in the north
Akatosh:Those mountains over there.It's quite far,but if you can run fast this will truly be a much shorter journey my friend
He grins as he looks at the mountains. "Almost there,almost time to begin my epic quest" he whispers

Level 24
"Hold tight everyone." The thunderlizard braces and then neighs like horse. Its feet then started walking then became a sprint. After several paces the speed became faster, and the thunderlizard was running faster than a cheetah can. The party approaches the mountain and then would arrive...

Level 21
Akatosh laughs and jumps off of Thunderlizard
Akatosh:YES! We made it! We are here.Now let's look for a cave before WhiteF- *he is interrupted by a spear flying past his head
A group of barbarians surrounded them,coming out of the trees.There were orcs,humans,half-orcs,gnolls and werebears in the barbarian group.
"Too late" says Akatosh with a sigh
A big werebear barbarian steps forward and glares at them
Werebear Barbarian: This our land.What you do here
Akatosh:I have come to make my home here,in these mountains
Werebear Barbarian: No! This home us!
Akatosh sighed and started reaching from his blades "Fuck you WhiteFang" he mutters
Just as he mutters those words,a giant mountain ogre roars from above and throws down a huge rock,nearly crushing Akatosh and some of the barbarians.It roars again,much louder and charges down to them.
Akatosh and the barbarians pull out there weapons.One would think they would work together to slay this mighty foe,yet Akatosh decides that he wants the barbarians and the ogre out of the way,and will take advantage of the chaos to do so
He leaps forward and drives his blade into the werebear who spoke to them's hart and kicks him back into a few barbarians behind him.
Some nearby barbarians storm him with their weapons,and he does his best to dodge and parry them.
Meanwhile the ogre reaches the bottom and starts slamming and tossing barbarians around,even throwing a big orc into Thunderlizard and Nep

Level 24
The thunderlizard was alarmed when the bandits ambushed them, and the unexpected appearances of a wild ogre. As the big orc is thrown into Neptune, the thunderlizard quickly goes in front of her and then devours the big orc with its large mouth. It then starts chewing, although this would take while for it to digest and would leave the thunderlizard vulnerable.
"Yum yum tasty orc *chews*"

Level 22
@WhiteFang @Edge45

Akatosh:YES! We made it! We are here.Now let's look for a cave before WhiteF- *he is interrupted by a spear flying past his head

"Holy pudding!"

A group of barbarians surrounded them,coming out of the trees.There were orcs,humans,half-orcs,gnolls and werebears in the barbarian group.

"Oh my gawd, a gang of mobsters has cummed to fuck us all!" Neptune shouted, "Don't worry. We'll win!"

A big werebear barbarian steps forward and glares at them
Werebear Barbarian: This our land.What you do here

"Yo, homie, we can make deal! Step out of the way and we'll be good buddies! If not, I'll nep your ugly face fool!"

Akatosh:I have come to make my home here,in these mountains
Werebear Barbarian: No! This home us!

"No homie love, nigga?" Neptune then frowned and even shed some tears.

She then mockingly responded, "Huh, you can have many niggas of many races living together, yet refuses to let us three in. Talk about double standards!" Neptune angrily added, "I see no birdman nor lizard in your gang... hmmm... are you by any chance racist against birds and lizards?"

Akatosh sighed and started reaching from his blades "Fuck you WhiteFang" he mutters
Just as he mutters those words,a giant mountain ogre roars from above and throws down a huge rock,nearly crushing Akatosh and some of the barbarians.It roars again,much louder and charges down to them.

"So this is WhiteFang? hmm... I thought he would be a white fenrir (wolf) instead." Neptune commented.

*hearing the roar*
"Ahoy, the drums of war are sounding! T'is nep-nep time! Prepare for battle, ye pirates!"

Meanwhile the ogre reaches the bottom and starts slamming and tossing barbarians around,even throwing a big orc into Thunderlizard and Nep

"I'll slash your flesh into a gajillion pieces of tasty m-- Waaaaaaah?!"
"Thanks, lizzie!"

The thunderlizard was alarmed when the bandits ambushed them, and the unexpected appearances of a wild ogre. As the big orc is thrown into Neptune, the thunderlizard quickly goes in front of her and then devours the big orc with its large mouth. It then starts chewing, although this would take while for it to digest and would leave the thunderlizard vulnerable.
"Yum yum tasty orc *chews*"

She then spoke to the belly of the lizard, "Hah, you poor laddie! How's life in the stomach, homie? Feeling good being licked and chewed, huh? It's one gazillion times infinity years too early for you to defeat me!"

She then asked the Thunderlizard, "Yo, lizzie, how does orc meat taste like? I bet you'd enjoy eating his balls and dicc! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" Neptune asked with her mouth drooling and her eyes in a taunting pervy look.

"Anyways, to battle! For the Horde! Lok'tar ogar!"

Neptune drew her sword and begun hopping around the giant ogre's body parts and nearby lands, sometimes performing fancy ninja moves to fuck the ogre handsomely.

"Tremble, mortals, and despair! Doom has cummed to this world!"

Level 21
Akatosh laughs at the orc being devoured as he decapitates a barbarian and slices another one in half
The ogre is no longer amused by the barbarians,he lets out another roar and throws another barbarian hard into the rocks before charging directly at Akatosh,pushing barbarians out of the way
"Hello big boy!" exclaims Akatosh as he pulls out his and prepares to strike the ogre.However,as he does this,a spear is thrown into his arm,stopping his attack
"FUUUUCK" he yells out and tries to pull out te spear.He is out of time however,as the ogre grabs him,punches him twice and throws him into a tree
Akatosh groans and starts to get up,groaning with blood pouring from his arm.He notices just in time that the ogre is heading towards him and he barely makes it out of the way
The ogre crashes into the tree,knocking it down
Meanwhile,the barbarians focus their attention on Nep and Thunderlizard

Level 24
The thunderlizard finishes chewing and devouring the orc. "Hmmm disgusting, his dick's too bitter and the are balls too hard. Yuck. But oh well, the flesh tasted like pork." It finishes. The resulting effect caused the thunderlizard to absorb some of the devoured orc's strength.
As the thunderlizard finishes, it started charging at high speed towards any incoming barbarians on its path like a wild bull. Its frontal horn is quite strong and deadly, capable of sending some of the weaklings flying or hacked. The thunderlizard approaches the big ogre at powerful thrusting speed.

Level 22
@WhiteFang @Edge45

*Neptune was fighting the ogre until the ogre came for Akatosh*
*Neptune was caught off balance on the ogre's shoulders when it charged toward Akatosh*

Neptune : "Waaaah?"
*Neptune falls on the floor and took light damage*

Neptune : "Whoa, you're running away so fast, I'm surprised your legs aren't spinning in mid-air!"

*Neptune got up only to be greeted by incoming hordes of barbarians charging at her*

Neptune : "Nepu!"

Meanwhile,the barbarians focus their attention on Nep and Thunderlizard

Neptune : "Gonna hit ya!"
*transforms into Purple Heart in a beam of violet light*

Purple Heart : "I'll never lose. Even against the many of you, I will win!"

Purple Heart : "Critical Edge!"
*Purple Heart readies her sword in a stance, before dashing toward the barbarians in great speed and proceed to rip them to shreds in rapid speed*
Purple Heart : "Too slow!"

*Purple Heart then flew away for a distance and took cover behind the thunderlizard*
*a moment later*

Purple Heart : "32-bit Mega Blade!"
*points at the sky and began dancing and chanting*
*a huge sword soon emerged out of thin air*
Purple Heart : "I'll show you the power of a goddess!"
*Purple Heart points her fingers at the barbarians*
*the huge sword came crashing down toward the barbarians, weaving around slicing the horde of barbarians*

Purple Heart : "Let battle be joined!"

Level 21

Donevan wakes up,sweating and gripping his chest.He had the same dreams as before,except this time the female creature simply smiled and transformed into the dragon
"fuck" he whispers,looking down at his chest.The marks have changed shape,look more severe than before. The skin next to them has died completely and felt scaly,and was darker in color
"So, are you a master wizard yet?" he asks with a grin,hoping to lighten up his mood

The ogre is dazed by the tree,and as such, does not manage to evade the thunderlizard.He is knocked over, crashing down to the ground
Akatosh rushes over as fast as he can and brings his axe down in the ogre's skin.However,the ogre has a hard thick skin and the blow isn't fatal. It swipes it's arm sideways, nearly knocking down Akatosh,who proceeds to draw his blades and drive it into the side of the ogre's neck

Level 19
"Are you a dragonkin yet?" He simply responds unamused "Draconius Alertaris. Apparently that's the bame of your curse. It's a slow curse that as expected, will convert you into a dragon. Healing is as of yet beyond our reach but I may find something to slow it down"

Level 21

"If that is true" he starts saying slowly "then why would one want it to stop? Being a dragon would be so much better than a human."
He slowly starts rising up,groaning while gripping his chest
Donevan:If I'm a dragon,i'll finally be able to do something.I'm weak,i'm not fast and i'm certainly not smart.I have no home or work,no where to go.If i'm a dragon i'm strong,feared,fierce and respected.And I can fly.Right now I can barely walk *he starts slowly moving forward and stretching out*
"I saw the same woman in the dreams again" he says as he looks at the Alpacas

Level 19
"You know it's a curse right? Of course there's a twist to it" Dorbu says "if you must know, there's a high chance you'll die from the pain before converting into a dragon, and even if you manage to, you'll loose your free will and personality, becoming an extension of the caster"

Level 21
"well...that's certainly much less pleasant.Fuck.Nevermind that shit then" says Donevan smugly while glaring at the wounds on his chest
He sighs deeply and shakes his head
Donevan:Why me,i'm nobody special

Level 19
"Well... it always striked me as odd that the boss tried so hard to capture soldiers rather than kill them... I guess he tried this spell in each one of them. I guess he didn't want to use the bandits themselves to not make people be suspicious." He makes a pause "this book has been quite helpful" indeed

Level 21

"Did you read that entire thing? Are the Alpacas that boring? " he asks with a grin before looking at the Alpacas
He still was fascinated by them,and their combat skills as well as their ability to pull a cart.He wondered what other skills and functions the mighty Alpacas had.Perhaps they even had the power to stop whatever is happening to him.Perhaps they are the ones who truly caused it.Nobody knows.

Level 19
"What's so exiting about spitting, grass eating kicker cart pullers?" Dorbu looks at him confused "I mean sure, this lil' buddy's kick certainly helped me, but I took out the orc" he says gently caressing the injured alpaca "I know, we will be him a name for his deed"

Level 21

Donevan nods.
Donevan:We should name them both,they are going to be our companions for quite a long time.Who knows what else we might go through.They might even save our lives
He grins at the Alpacas,admiring the noble beasts
"Anyhow,when will we start moving again?" he asks while watching Dorbu. "How badly hurt is he?"

Level 21

"Very well" says Donevan and goes to sit down against the tree
He stares up into the night sky,wondering about his future yet again,as well as the origin of this curse.And what was the significance of the female creature?and what was she? so many questions,yet no answers
Suddenly he hears a loud rumble far away,and the ground is softly shaking
"Must be a earthquake in the distance.Haven't been one of those in a long time" he softly mutters to himself

Level 22
@WhiteFang

The ogre is dazed by the tree,and as such, does not manage to evade the thunderlizard.He is knocked over, crashing down to the ground
Akatosh rushes over as fast as he can and brings his axe down in the ogre's skin.However,the ogre has a hard thick skin and the blow isn't fatal. It swipes it's arm sideways, nearly knocking down Akatosh,who proceeds to draw his blades and drive it into the side of the ogre's neck

"Hyaaaaaa!"

Purple Heart flies toward the Ogre at a great speed, driving her blade into the ogre's tummy and proceeded to slice the tummy.

====================

@Leo Akastenix

@Directive255

As it turned out Ultra Smoke has eaten everything...
However, the craft soon arrives at Grove Sector and the homies start getting off

Laeden : "......"
Laeden : "Wow..."

*after the craft arrives at Grove Sector*
*Laeden gets off the craft*
*Laeden tries to take a look*

Level 21

Donevan just stares up into the sky for the remainder of the night,thinking of all the decisions that lead up to this moment and all his future plans

The ogre succumbs to his wounds,causing Akatosh to burst out laughing.
The barbarians who were not roasted to death by the thunderlizard were terrified,and the sight of Akatosh laughing over the corpse of a giant mountain ogre didn't help with that at all.
The started retreating,running in different directions in fear,completely forgetting about protecting their lands
"Is everyone alright?" asks Akatosh with a grin

Last edited:
Level 11
(ooc: Ok, it's the first time I do this, so I probably end up making a mistake and ruining everything, but it sure can be fixed, so at least I'll fail having tried it)
Jerrod wakes up after a loud sound. His head ached from the hard rock into which he had fallen asleep, and sleep still clouded his mind
"Lightning," he said to himself, but as he looked at the sky he saw that there was no cloud in the starry sky.
At that moment, a small smile struggled to show on Jerrod's face, but it was quickly extinguished. It was well known among thieves and mercenaries that someone capable of invoking lightning always had a good reward with them.
Jerrod took his blades of shadows from the rock on which he had leaned, and set out in the direction of the sound that had awakened him.
After a while, he began to feel a strong smell of burning. "Excellent," thought Jerrod. Maybe I'll find a deer burned by lightning, or something like that
The young mercenary's stomach roared in front of the prospect, and Jerrod continued on his way to the long column of smoke that reached him.
Already arriving. he found that the prisoners had not left yet, and it did not seem that they had noticed his presence.
In front of him, there was a small group of possible targets of looting around the corpses of an ogre and bandits who sometimes tried to annoy him
Jerrod went on alert and prepared for the attack. There was a lot to gain and nothing to lose.
Edit: dit:h://www.hiveworkshop.com/pastebin/c9c45aa817fb67db077c1de5695d30a317755/
Here is my character

Last edited:
Level 22
@Leods : Welcome! Don't worry, you're doing good. Just try to learn as you play.

"Is everyone alright?" asks Akatosh with a grin
*Purple Heart changes back into Neptune*

Neptune : "Alrighty right! What next? To the bakery?"

@WhiteFang @Leods I hope it's okay if I bring Akatosh and friends on the way to the prison... let's say the prison coincidentally is situated right on their way to the mountains?

*as Neptune and friends continued their journey to the northern mountains*
*Neptune notices a big prison complex in front of her*

Neptune : "Nepu! We have a big house over there!"
*hears some fighting and clashing voices from the prison*

Neptune : "Wow, much drama, very noisy, such amaze! Do you think there could be a stash of puddings, and all of these bois are fighting each other over the puddings? I wanna go barge in and look for puddings! I miss puddings already! Please, please, please, pretty please, mister Akatosh?"

Level 11
Gerrod is neglected and forgets his objective momentarily, clearly confused
- Puddings? Does that guy talk about puddings in a prison? It's supposed to be some kind of child or ...
Somewhat late, Gerrod realizes that he said this aloud, instead of thinking about it. This was something that happened too often, maybe he should worry more about it, because now it would cost him to steal someone who talks about going to a prison to get the puddings out of the conflicted convicts
-Oohh I see. Is only a little girl. Maybe I can steal her...

Last edited:
Level 21

"That's...not a house.But very well,no harm in checking it out" Akatosh says confidently
Akatosh:Though I doubt they'll have puddings.And i have a feeling we'll get into a fight.
He starts walking towards the prison,his body language radiating confidence and courage

Level 11
Gerrod stops in his hiding place, speaking to himself
-Okay, I guess I'll stay here until they leave, and maybe I can steal one of those "puddings", whatever they are.
Gerrod wondered if the puddings could be eaten, and if they would taste good

Level 9
@Directive255

The Grove Sector was a enormous artificial planet complete with casinos, clubs and hotels; each equally enormous.
They were on a floating platform that housed an enormous mansion

The 3 Grove Sector boys were greeted by their homies
"Yo, who dat boi there?" One of them asked (@Directive255)

Level 22
@Leods @WhiteFang @Edge45

Gerrod is neglected and forgets his objective momentarily, clearly confused
- Puddings? Does that guy talk about puddings in a prison? It's supposed to be some kind of child or ...

*record screeching sound is played*
Neptune : "What... do I sound like a boi? Do I look like a trap?"

Somewhat late, Gerrod realizes that he said this aloud, instead of thinking about it. This was something that happened too often, maybe he should worry more about it, because now it would cost him to steal someone who talks about going to a prison to get the puddings out of the conflicted convicts
-Oohh I see. Is only a little girl. Maybe I can steal her...

Neptune : "S-steal me? Never..."

"That's...not a house.But very well,no harm in checking it out" Akatosh says confidently
Akatosh:Though I doubt they'll have puddings.And i have a feeling we'll get into a fight.
He starts walking towards the prison,his body language radiating confidence and courage

Neptune : "Uhhhh... true."
Neptune : "Sure thing, matey! Ahoy!"
*Neptune hopped and ran towards the prison in a joyous, hysteric manner; and with her sword held tightly on her hand*

Gerrod stops in his hiding place, speaking to himself
-Okay, I guess I'll stay here until they leave, and maybe I can steal one of those "puddings", whatever they are.
Gerrod wondered if the puddings could be eaten, and if they would taste good

Neptune : "Another one who is looking for the puddings? Hmm... yes, puddings are the best indeed! Hah! I have good taste, don't you think, y'all?"

Neptune : "Going at fuuuuull power!"
*Neptune, leading the thunderlizard and Akatosh, then barged into the prison smashing the front gate*

*a few prison guards and convicts rushed for Neptune, but Neptune sliced them all up as they charged to their deaths*

Neptune : "Buh-bye!"
*slices a prison guard in the throat*
Neptune : "I bet your Experience points suck!"
*beheads a convict*
Neptune : "No kids for ya!"
*thrusts the private parts of another convict*
*a group of three prison guards came for Neptune from behind*
Neptune : "Easy!"
*Neptune faces the prison guards and then cut two of them in one slice, before hopping up high in the skies*
Prison Guard #5 : "What the fuck?"
Neptune : "Hyaaaaa!"
*Neptune descends from the sky in great velocity, with her leg facing the Prison Guard #5's head*
*Neptune lands safely on the poor guy's head, with her leg greatly piercing his head*
Prison Guard #5 : "AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
Neptune : "Hey, am I super or what?"

Convict #69 : "Hah, she is only a little girl, bois! Go get her, and bail outta this godforsaken jail!"
Prison Warden : "Fuck no!"

*convicts and prison guards alike charged towards Neptune and her two buddies in unison*
*four bois "poked" the thunderlizard with pikes and swords*
*a few arrows were fired at Akatosh*

Neptune : "Uh-oh..."
Neptune : "Come at me! I'll NEP your ugly face, fools! Ballas for life!"

===============

@Leo Akastenix

@Directive255

The Grove Sector was a enormous artificial planet complete with casinos, clubs and hotels; each equally enormous.
They were on a floating platform that housed an enormous mansion

*Laeden was greatly amazed*
Laeden : "Wow... you bois made an entire world like gods? And all these edifices... wow..."
Laeden : "And your magik is pretty awesome... a flying piece of floor! And a giant castle on top of that floor! Wow......"

The 3 Grove Sector boys were greeted by their homies
"Yo, who dat boi there?" One of them asked (@Directive255)

Laeden : "Me? I am Laeden. I hail from the snowy lands of Articia. What is thy name, homie, if I may ask?"

Level 11
-Argh, for all the gods of money ... I can't stand children.
*Gerrod unsheathes his blades, clearly irritated, and begins to move quickly, leaving a trail of darkness behind him.*
Neptune : "Going at fuuuuull power
-CAN YOU STOP SCREAMING, PLEASE LITLE GIRL?. Ok, maybe I can benefit from some of this.
*Gerrod moves to the position of convict # 73, and points it with his weapon*
Convict #73: And this guy where did he come from?
Gerrod: Give me all your money, valuables and puddings!
Convict #73: What are puddings?
Gerrod:I don't really know...
Convict #73: besides, I've been imprisoned for 10 years, do you really believe that I have money or valuables?
Gerrod: bah, just die
*Gerrod nails the blade to the convict in the stomach, clearly killing him*
*At that moment, a small group of five guards begin to attack Gerrod, who quickly escapes the attacks and begins to assassinate them, or at least to knock them out*
Gerrod: Nothing valuable :(.
Convict #69 : "Hah, she is only a little girl, bois! Go get her, and bail outta this godforsaken jail!"
Prison Warden : "Fuck no!"

*convicts and prison guards alike charged towards Neptune and her two buddies in unison*
*four bois "poked" the thunderlizard with pikes and swords*
*a few arrows were fired at Akatosh*
-Gerrod:Mmmm ... maybe I could help them, and maybe give me a reward, or just let them fight and take the money from their corpses. What will I do, what will I do? YOU WHAT SAY, WHAT DO MY HELP OFFER ME?

Last edited:
Level 21

"You better find what you are looking for in here nep!" exclaims Akatosh,clearly pissed off by the arrow that hit him in the shoulder.
He launches himself forward,spinning his two swords like a tornado,chopping up guards and convicts.He laughs and drives his sword into the chest of a nearby guard,and hacks his head off with his second sword.
He jumps towards the archers,his large wings greatly boosting his speed and range,and starts to fight them
Akatosh: can somebody tell whoever that is that we don't have any money nor do we help!
A arrow hits him in the shoulder again.This enrages him so much that he knocks down one of the archers,grabs him by the feet and starts hitting the others with him

Level 22

-Argh, for all the gods of money ... I can't stand children.
*Gerrod unsheathes his blades, clearly irritated, and begins to move quickly, leaving a trail of darkness behind him.*

"Wow... calm down, homie! Nepu nepu nepu nepu, NEPU!!!"

-CAN YOU STOP SCREAMING, PLEASE LITLE GIRL?. Ok, maybe I can benefit from some of this.

"Yes, but! But only if you give me all your tasty puddings! :D" Neptune joyfully shouted her answer while jumping around the prison compound slicing convicts and guards alike.

"You better find what you are looking for in here nep!" exclaims Akatosh,clearly pissed off by the arrow that hit him in the shoulder.

"I'll do my best, no worries! Pretty sure there are puddings hidden somewhere here!" said as Neptune mauled several more incoming guards and convicts to their deaths, then running to tables, shelves and corners to look for any puddings. Unfortunately, so far, Neptune has found no puddings.

"This cannot be... there must be a pudding somewhere because Nep-nep says so!"

He launches himself forward,spinning his two swords like a tornado,chopping up guards and convicts.He laughs and drives his sword into the chest of a nearby guard,and hacks his head off with his second sword.

Guard #1 : "Uraaaa!!!"
Convict #1 : "What the fuck!?"
Convict #2 : "A bladestorm and it actually works!"
Guard #2 : "I don't think he'll last that long, spinning like a psycho!"
Guard #3 : "He even laughs--" *Guard #3 gets sliced into pieces*

Convict #3 : "Ohhh no, a psycho girl has cummed to fuck us all with his bird and lizard!"
Guard #4 : "Peace? And run!"
*convicts and guards jointly run backwards, only to bump onto the walls and find no exit*
Convict #4 : "Fuck..."

He jumps towards the archers,his large wings greatly boosting his speed and range,and starts to fight them

Archer #1 : "Aaaaaaa"
Archer #2 : "Aim for the wings! Aim for the dicc!"
Archer #3 : "And run away when he cums!"
*Archers focus fire on Akatosh's wings*
*Every archer will run away but keep on shooting arrows if Akatosh rush for one of them*
*however, many archers couldn't last before Akastosh*

*two other archers behind the heat of the fight stand ready*
*the two other archers fired their arrows aiming for Akatosh's eyes*

Neptune : "Watch out!"

-Gerrod:Mmmm ... maybe I could help them, and maybe give me a reward, or just let them fight and take the money from their corpses. What will I do, what will I do? YOU WHAT SAY, WHAT DO MY HELP OFFER ME?

Neptune : "Uhhhh... I'll shut up for half a day for you? And bring you to Planeptune once we're done? There, homie, you can play games, eat puddings and get entire mountains of gold!"

Akatosh: can somebody tell whoever that is that we don't have any money nor do we help!
A arrow hits him in the shoulder again.This enrages him so much that he knocks down one of the archers,grabs him by the feet and starts hitting the others with him

Archer #4 : "What the fu--"
*Archer #4 gets hit in the face by Akatosh, later falling to other archers who then cause other archers to fall*
*eventually, all the clusters of archers collapsed*

Neptune : "Grove Street mama suck my pudding!"

*suddenly, a strong murderous aura creeps into the scene...*

Neptune : "Ehhhh... what's wrong? Am I too cute and prett--"
*entire squads of guards and gangs of convicts vomit at Neptune's narcissism*
*these people suddenly change tone and went eerily silent*

Level 21

"uhm...Nep,what did you do to them" asks Akatosh,gripping his swords tightly and looking at the changing guards
Akatosh:I think it was a bad idea to ask them that.They seem heavily offended,I think they reported you *he moves around while saying this,keeping his eyes on the guards*
Akatosh was not in a good mood.This had taken longer than he hoped,and he's sure it will all be for nothing too.That,and the arrow wounds irritated him

Level 11
Gerrod: Okay, okay, I know they did not ask for it, but I'll do it for fun, since nobody here has anything to steal.
*Gerrod hides, and start moving to the position of the archers.
When he finally reaches his position, he begins to attack most of the archers, but each blow is so powerful that he punches the armor and makes small cuts on the guards' skin.
Then, Gerrod retreats, waiting with a smile to see how a beam of life filters from each cut, to be stored in the shadows blades*
Gerrod: No more arrows in the showlder!
*Gerrod kill 5 convicts using the same method and sits in the chair of one of the guards

Level 22

*Gerrod hides, and start moving to the position of the archers.

When he finally reaches his position, he begins to attack most of the archers, but each blow is so powerful that he punches the armor and makes small cuts on the guards' skin.
Then, Gerrod retreats, waiting with a smile to see how a beam of life filters from each cut, to be stored in the shadows blades*
Gerrod: No more arrows in the showlder!
*Gerrod kill 5 convicts using the same method and sits in the chair of one of the guards

Guard #1 : "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Guard #2 : "My precious armor, how can this be?!?! WUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
*stunned by surprise and pain, the archers slowed down their movement and suffered from reduced accuracy, in turn making them more vulnerable*

Neptune : "W-what was that beam.. wait no, many beams sucked into the shadowblades?"

*as soon as Gerrod sat on that chair*
*two daggers were then hurled at Gerrod's direction from behind, with some chance for missed attacks*
*later, two convicts and three guards came from behind to ambush Gerrod*

Neptune : "Behind!"

Convict #69 : "Shut the hell up, will ya?! Little bitch, you fucked us all!"

Neptune : "W-what?! I was only looking for puddings! If I wasn't here for my pudding, you would still live the rest of your pitiful life crying in your prison rooms! And do you think I care?!"

Convict #69 : "Why you!!!"
*a lot of butthurt snowflake convicts then ditched whatever they were doing before, and instead ganged up charging straight toward Neptune*

Neptune : "Gotta sweep, sweep, sweep! Bladesweep!"
*with tremendous speed and strength, Neptune turned into a spinning bladestorm tearing apart the incoming convicts into pieces of bloody meat*

Neptune : "No running in the halls... detention for you! Yes, detention for you... in hell! Hah!"
*bladesweep ends*
*just as her Bladesweep ends*

*suddenly, a strong murderous aura creeps into the scene...*

Neptune : "Ehhhh... what's wrong? Am I too cute and prett--"
*entire squads of guards and gangs of convicts vomit at Neptune's narcissism*
*these people suddenly change tone and went eerily silent*

??? : "......"
??? : "That was my line, dammit! Nigga, you fucking stole my line!!!"

Neptune : "What? You think you're a cute and pretty thing? Eww!"

??? : "Who dares the wrath of Blackface?! Who dares disturb order in this prison!? And who fucking dares to steal my fucking line!"

*Neptune suddenly goes silent*
Neptune : "Ehehehehehe..."

Akatosh:I think it was a bad idea to ask them that.They seem heavily offended,I think they reported you *he moves around while saying this,keeping his eyes on the guards*

Neptune : "Ehhhh what..."

Blackface : "Yes! I am heavily offended by this and am reporting you! GURL!"
Neptune : "BOI"

*a card -- a long thin pentagon attached to a rectangle on the bottom got thrown out*
Blackface : "Behead!"

Neptune : "Wha--"
*jumps away in time*
*the card blows up violently, so violently that the resulting shockwave pushed most of the convicts and intruders into the walls and ceilings*
*Neptune herself was sent flying onto a bar of prison gate metal, kissing it upon impact*
Neptune : "Ouchies!"

*a pair of shining red eyes opened fiercely in the dark*
*a fat ass angry man with an angry face as black as charcoal showed up*
*a crescent was imprinted on his forehead*
*Blackface cums forward and is seen with black Ming Dynasty officer clothes*
*a large pike-blade was attached to the man's back*

Gerrod: Okay, okay, I know they did not ask for it, but I'll do it for fun, since nobody here has anything to steal.

Neptune : "Ehehehehe... could you help me fuck this ugly faced fool?"
Neptune : "Alright, let's do this!"
*Blackface takes out the pike-blade of his, which now burns in furious flames*
Blackface : "Hah, little GURL, step back befor--"

Neptune : "No attacking while transforming!"
*a beam engulfs Neptune, later transforming into Purple Heart*
Purple Heart : "Transformation complete!"

*shocked, Blackface dropped his burning pike-blade onto the floor*
*a loud thunderous crash followed, but the fire did not roast the floor for some reason*
*Blackface stared at Purple Heart with his eyes and mouth opened really big*

*a raven flies by and makes love cries as it passes through*

Blackface : "What the fuck...!?"
Purple Heart : "Hah! Never thought you'd see a Goddess right before your puny little mortal eyes, huh?"
*Blackface lifts his head upwards and soon lost himself in thought*
*many prison guards and convicts alike crept their way out of the scene silently, without Blackface noticing*

*Purple Heart suddenly thrust forward in great speed, piercing Blackface with her futuristic-looking sword*
*the impact however was met with great resistance, producing a thunderous echo of clashing metals. The resistance was too powerful that Purple Heart was bounced right onto the ceiling*
*even though the sword failed to impale Blackface, it did left a dent on the armor behind Blackface's clothing*
*his clothing soon got some blood stains on it, apparently the impact was tough enough to leave small cuts on his skin*

Blackface : "Mwhahahahahahahahaahahaha..."
*Blackface takes a deep inhale*
Blackface : "The girl believed she could get puddings here... but little did she know, I have eaten all the puddings long ago. In your heart, you know you are crying!"

Status
Not open for further replies.