• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jungle Trolls Reborn

JUNGLE TROLLS REBORN
by A.Dominion and Gadina Prokleta

Latest Version

You must survive,
gather resources,
build your village and
protect your Totem from the other evil troll tribes in the Jungle.

Gameplay

Jungle Trolls Reborn is a survival / base building game in which you control
a fierce and crafty Jungle Troll in a tribe of up to four trolls.

You will explore the Jungle, build & craft, compete against the other tribes
and try to destroy their Totem.

Every single playthrough is unique thanks to randomly generated resources,
procedurally breeding animals and highly varied game features.

Contacts & Info

Website
Discord server

Contents

Jungle Trolls 6.6.0 (Map)

Reviews
15:59, 4th Dec 2008 Rui: The map is known to me. The previous version was approved, so I guess this one will pass too. Note, please use the Update button to submit a new version.
Level 6
:goblin_good_job:
Hi master
I found another bug in your last release...
(2 bugs)
Maybe you can fix it in the next one...
Cause i know u are cool and can do anythink you want!
Situation....
playing JTR...
always on multiplayer obiously...
my tribe-brothers make a tannery
everything goes okey
our hunter bro has a baby bear etc.
i noticed in the tanner an obsidian spear lvl 2 button to craft it
but it says
(select an obsidian spear as your starting item....
:vw_unimpressed:
then i pressed it ...
and our hunter recives an obsidian spear!
then the tent dissapears and blows up!!!
:vw_death:
then we all (4) say at the same time: :goblin_jawdrop::goblin_jawdrop::goblin_jawdrop::goblin_jawdrop:
i think you just used the button for spear selection at the beginning, in the tannery! :ogre_hurrhurr:
LOL.
i think you make the release too fast!
maybe that was why :grin:
anyway you are still cooler than EA games entire company
and the other bug is: DRUM TAPS......
the campfire never extinguish by snow or rain... never :vw_unimpressed:
LOL so we will be more than gratefull if you can fix it
Oh lord of the World editor!!!
:goblin_yeah:
In advance or beforehand Thanks Master!:goblin_good_job:

Level 5
awesome update...chosing starting item is brilliant :)
a suggestion, if the chose item wisp's life becomes 0, give back the "chose" item to troll...

also make the rotten troll more like the troll it was revived from...
attach dead troll's skills to the items dropped, like,
-level and type (basic) of item that can be used to the skull
-hp, mana based on attributes (may include bonuses) to the troll meat
-i couldnt think of anything for bone...

items that can be used,
from warrior: dual axes! and other items till lvl3
from hunter: bow! lvl2 items
from inventor: gun! lvl1 items
from shaman: basic spell book (only 1), blow pipe, no other item!

waiting for throwable dual axes, dual clubs :)
a suggestion, add a chance(small) to throw/smash both weapons!!!

Level 3
Guys , if you play on garena and can't find any host you can join this jungle trolls reborn's group its ID is 54838

P.S #1: i'm grave sorry for advertising ,but garena left me no choice :vw_sad:

P.S #2: you rock Gadina :goblin_good_job:

P.S #3:the group will soon get populated ,just have patience :goblin_yeah:

Level 11
AdityaHegde, I have thought about the expiring life of the wisp, but I came to the conclusion, that if the player doesn't pick an item in 50 seconds, he will maybe leave and doesn't deserve it.

As for the rotten troll - yes, I have thought about it too and I want to do it, but I have let it wait for much later, because it requires much work that should be done fine - a single mistake can create big exploits or bugs.

The throwable dual weapons though is a problem, especially the axes :/
I tried to fix this too, but then I remembered why I wasn't able to do it the first time:
Items in Warcraft 3 have a limit to the number of skills they can have.
Axes have skills:
- critical (units) - it doesn't work on buildings, no matter how you try
- critical (buildings)
- active throw skill
- cut tree skill - allows damaging trees
In addition to these, dual axes have the 100% attack speed bonus in the place of the throwing skill.
And that's all - no place for another skill.
Since the Clubs have no Cut Tree skill, they can be made able to use active attack, but I thought it would be unfair, if clubs have it and axes - not.

Death_lcnight, how can I join the group?

Level 5
if u have the attack speed in spell book, there'l be 1 slot for active ability, so u can keep those crits in the item itself...i havent used those spell book much, but if u dont want the buff of dual weapons to be shown, u can add item attack speed bonus directly!

Level 3
First of all u need to sign up on garena :grin:
if u already signed up u need to Download Garena Plus from www.garena.com
once u have it type your E-mail and password and sign in
after that u only need to press "Find Friend/group" button it's between the settings button and the "Search friends..." box then click join group and type the group's ID(54838) once you send the request i'll definetly accept right away

Sry for typing too many Details i just like to be Sharp

Level 5
just played a 4hour game!!!!
it ended cos 1 noob saved :(

3v2, only 1 guy was left in 3 person team, he had boat, he kept running in it....
if u r hungry hp is not decreased if inside...also energy doesnt decrese!!! he can stay in it for ever! is it intended???
he had repair hammer on top of dat!
its really irritating...

Rym

Rym

Level 3
Hi again JTR Trolls ^ ^

as the game grows, more features has been added.
more raw materials, crafted items, wild animals, class items, tools, weapons, armors,
quests, etc.
and as a player, I really want to see/know every thing in this game.

It will be nice if we will have a WIKI of "Jungle Troll Reborn"!
where we can share info about the game. from items, class, wilderness, mechanics and
every possible info we can share about JTR.

Level 11
I just found something very disturbing (at least for me).
At www.epicwar.com someone uploaded something that looks like JTR 5.2 just a few hours after it was officially released and uploaded there by me. The fake version has the same title, but increased file size. It can be played like JTR, but who knows what else is in there.
After a search in epicwar's database I noticed the same thing happened to most of the latest releases of JTR - someone is copying them, inserting something and quietly uploading them there.
I have reported the fake version to Epicwar administration. For now I won't release a new version just to prevent a mismatch, but if someone discovers something about this, please let me know.

Level 3
ok guys ,i had exactly 12 requests(so far) max no. of members in the group is 20 however ,something happened to 4 of the requests
i Approved them but they didn't appear in the group :vw_wtf:
that's why i want (Icey89 ,delta8888, DarkVitocho and SamuraiRasta)
to resend their requests ,maybe it won't bug again :)
50*

Last edited:
Level 5
another situation to inventor's gun bug...
had inventor in 2 teams, inventor in tribe 3 had a gun and an envenomed bone dagger...when he threw the dagger, an empty gun dropped!!!

here's the replay,
its near 30mins....

Attachments

• undead.w3g
    1.3 MB · Views: 80
Level 1
@ AdityaHegde
Please make sure you are using the OFFICIAL MAP.
The OFFICIAL map has a filesize of 3.512Kb, the version which has been tampered is bigger ~3.800Kb.
Also your teammate in the second game k.ploski seems to know of the tampered version and supposely tries to abuse it, luckily for you he hasn't figured out how to do that properly (yet).
Just delete the versions of JTR you have and download it from here or the official site. Btw. what is the realm you are playing on?

Last edited:
Level 11
Okay, using the first replay you posted, I guessed what may have caused the bug - I think it was two inventor/hunter trolls, who shoot a weapon at the same second.
The chance such a bug to occur has been greatly reduced in JTR 5.3 test.

If you want to, play that version (but you will be spammed by the flying sheep check - if you see one, please send me a replay and tell me in which game second it appears for the first time).

Last edited:
Level 6
I just found something very disturbing (at least for me).
At www.epicwar.com someone uploaded something that looks like JTR 5.2 just a few hours after it was officially released and uploaded there by me. The fake version has the same title, but increased file size. It can be played like JTR, but who knows what else is in there.
After a search in epicwar's database I noticed the same thing happened to most of the latest releases of JTR - someone is copying them, inserting something and quietly uploading them there.
I have reported the fake version to Epicwar administration. For now I won't release a new version just to prevent a mismatch, but if someone discovers something about this, please let me know.

Dont worry Gadina...
Im going to find that beast and make a "Shrunken head" with its skull!!!!!!!
--:witch_doc_sad:--
Cause im da mad witch doc!
And im going to give his dead troll meat to da rats!!

:ogre_datass:
And eat his heath to...!
:ogre_icwydt:
Wait! Im not going to eat a heart.

:vw_unimpressed:
Thats nasty...

Level 3
Me and my friend were playing alone on Bloodspear tribe to see how many days we would last and when my friend built a boat and did a couple of quests it was damaged by an Imperial Crab, he tried to repair it but mistook a Repair Hammer for a Mining Pick, that ended badly.
thank god you changed the armor to Normal.

Also I read what you replied to AdityaHedge about the empty gun. When my friend tried to get revenge on the Imperial Crab he threw an envenomed Bone Dagger and an empty Shotgun dropped, only we were playing no one else.
Sorry I don't have a replay.

Level 2
So, I hate to ask this, but how do I craft a Mana Crystal?

I tried a solo game to try out the waters. I have Mana Stones by the cartload, but I can't find where or how to turn those into Mana Crystals.

It's rather confusing.

Level 1
i never forget that the last time i played was patch to fix leaks memory (i forgot which patch 2.5 or 2.6) but now...it is 5.3 this map continue growing and getting bigger and bigger.

I hope you guys dont mind to make the JTR map and the site keep alive, how about donation ? i think it is not bad

i would like to donate but htey wont accept Indonesia currency (Y_Y) also is there anybody can link me to donate information ?

Level 11
bung_dorji, thank you a lot for this motivation! This really means much for me.
There in no donation link. I've thought of that, but never believed people would support me this way...
I would make it at some point and any donation would be helpful. I suspect it would never be enough to allow me to quit my job and make living from it, but it would give me means to invest in game improvements (at least domain and hosting, maybe some other help).

DSanhueza, thank you! It is really very kind :)

clockwork2, tanks? It would be silly. But I plan to make an invention for Airplane! It would require 2 Engines, 5 Wood and 2 bronze.
...Just joking : ))

Level 3
I don't know.(Again)

1. If i can destroyer 'Hard rock'.. It's can drop Bronze bar, yes or no?
2. Animal evolution, It's stronger creature.(I play for 4 week at game.)
If i can kill it, what's drop?
3. 'Ring of *****'(Reward quest.)(Forget name.). how to use this abilities?

Last edited:
Level 5
@ nemesis

1. no, as far as i know
2. elder beast u mean??? it drops elder beast skull along with normal animal drop (more meat)....it can be used in items where it says skull....
3. another alive troll has to use it, using it will select a unit, which has 500 mana and resurrect ability which can be targeted a spirit...

Level 3
@ nemesis

1. no, as far as i know
2. elder beast u mean??? it drops elder beast skull along with normal animal drop (more meat)....it can be used in items where it says skull....
3. another alive troll has to use it, using it will select a unit, which has 500 mana and resurrect ability which can be targeted a spirit...

Thx.
but, It's not Elder beast. It's Evolution animal,
Example......
Elder crocodia >>(Evolution to)>> Comodo dragon.
(*HP 2680 damage 34-54 armor 20 )

and It's impossible to kill it.
( I play for 5 week at game. )
( and I play map 'JTR' version 5.2 )

.. and Where are Bronze bar and Iron bar from?

Last edited:
Level 11
You are speaking about the "Boss" beasts. They appear at certain locations as a quest. They are very tough and are meant to be fought by the whole tribe - at least 2 trolls are needed to succeed. Every boss beast drops an unique heart which can be eaten to obtain part of his power.

Level 11
No :)
Only some very specific old animals (tarantula, giant tortoise, antelope stag) can be voodoo revived.
Zombie animals do not age nor improve over time. They are dead. Being undead has some advantages (poison and disease immunity, some bonus damage, cannot be scared, cannot die of age) and some disadvantages (cannot regenerate nor grow further, cannot breed, moves 10% slower and makes nearby units move 10% slower).
When I was working on them, I was reading Pet Sematary. Thank you, Stephen King : ))

The only chance to get an Elder is by Hunter taming - if you have an old animal and leave it to die by age, there is 10% chance it would turn into Elder instead of dying, and it would be under your command.

Last edited:
Level 3
No :)
Only some very specific old animals (tarantula, giant tortoise, antelope stag) can be voodoo revived.
Zombie animals do not age nor improve over time. They are dead. Being undead has some advantages (poison and disease immunity, some bonus damage, cannot be scared, cannot die of age) and some disadvantages (cannot regenerate nor grow further, cannot breed, moves 10% slower and makes nearby units move 10% slower).
When I was working on them, I was reading Pet Sematary. Thank you, Stephen King : ))

The only chance to get an Elder is by Hunter taming - if you have an old animal and leave it to die by age, there is 10% chance it would turn into Elder instead of dying, and it would be under your command.

Thank you.:goblin_yeah: