• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jungle Trolls - JASS developer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello and have a good day ^^

I'm the developer of Jungle Trolls Reborn - quite a hardcore survival game created more than eight years ago and frequently updated each few months since then.
The other creator of the game is sadly not active.
We have put much efforts in this game, even though we have no profit from it. I want to do whatever possible to improve it further, but my time and knowledge are clearly not enough.

I am searching for a developer having good experience with GUI and JASS so we could solve this issue and further improve the crafting system.

It is already an interesting and well working game. It is large and complicated though, having many interconnected functions. Changing something usually screwes something else, so one must be very careful, testing every step. This is why I need an experienced developer. Any "trigger happy" enthusiastic adding of content will make the game unstable.

If you are able to help and willing to work on the game, I'll give my best to guide you and explain whatever needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.