• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Acheron's Affliction: story development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Hello there.

I am currently working on a project called Acheron's Affliction and I really wish to get a good grip to a storyline, that is why I need someone really good with coming up with high quality stories. Stories that evolve during the game, that has some spices and deep thought, intelligence.

I really do not want that kind of stories that has only one branch to follow and the main goal is to find some artifact or kill somebody or portrays the opposition as very evil. Even the bad guys should be shown as they too fight for their cause due to proper reasons, each character would have a story to tell, they would have own character, etc.

It may sound demanding, but may only look like it. So please if anyone is interested, contact me via PM and I will give certain directions, basis for the storyline to develope. I am not that good at developing really neat stories, that is why I need help.

Story will have a basis of Greek mythology, that will include few hero characters, deities for a story to tell such as Zeus, Ares, Hades and others. Game itself will not be a nerrative, but RPG hack'n'slash with various puzzles and decision based experienced such as wide specter of talent tree or item combinations. Good story would truly do magic.

Thank you.

EDIT: Found someone to help me on the matter. Molaf will play the main role in story development.

Last edited:
Well I am not sure right now. Molaf actually already did a pretty good job, all this matter of story is left for him. You can however contact Molaf and see if he needs any ideas. Oh and thank you for your willingness to contribute. :)

I will do that. No problem, I'm just trying to help out. Doing this giant project must be pretty tough for two people. In the end it may exceed the amount of work put into it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.