• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JNGP Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I always get these errors during startup that prompts me to click ok. The editor seems to be working fine though. Any thoughts of the cause of the error and how to fix it?

vWiw78R.png

May I know what you use UMSWE for? iirc the most useful stuff can be done once with UMSWE, and then you can disable it again. But this doesn't apply of course if you use the extended GUI, because it will alter the .wtg file in the mpq, which will lead to crash for others. But for example the extended interface settings etc can be changed just once, and it will be fine.

Well, yes, as I tried to explain in my previous post: Often, you can:

1. Enable UMSWE
2. Make wanted changes, for example use the extended Interface options
3. Disable UMSWE

so now you don't have UMSWE enabled anymore in your editor, don't get these error messages on loading anymore, but the map still has it's changed involved. :)

AGD

AGD

Level 16
You don't have to. You just create a folder named UI inside your warcraft 3 folder and put these three files there - TriggerData.txt, TriggerStrings.txt, and WorldeditStrings.txt. Make sure your copy of these files have no alteration. You can download these 3 files Here attached at the bottom of fthe tutorial.

Level 8
You don't have to. You just create a folder named UI inside your warcraft 3 folder and put these three files there - TriggerData.txt, TriggerStrings.txt, and WorldeditStrings.txt. Make sure your copy of these files have no alteration. You can download these 3 files Here attached at the bottom of fthe tutorial.
I placed it in the UI folder then I got all of this "missing..... " texts written in the editor.

AGD

AGD

Level 16
Have you tried IcemanBo's suggestion first to see i it works?
If so then... I suspect the copies of the three files that you have are not the latest ones. Did you get those files from the link I provided?
And which specific part of the editor do you get those "missing" messages?

EDIT: I see. Don't do the method I told you while still having the extended trigger editor by usmwe. Just try one method.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.