• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JNGP <- i want to use it too :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
A lot of interesting spells and systems are made with jass. i dont use jass myself yet. mainly because i cant use systems and spells that use Jass New Gen Pack. without it, when trying to save or test (autosaves the game), world editor displays me numerous trigger errors. so i need JNGP.

First problem is overcomable - my antivirus program (AVG) marks 3 files in there as trojans. adding them to the safelist doesnt help. so how i solved it? i unplugged my internet and turned off antivirus.

But even that doesnt help - when trying to run the TFT from JNGP it displays error ""could not hack game.dll""; ""please post logs/ongameload.txt"" and in JGNP world editor when trying to save/test an edited map (that uses JNGP), i get error ""wehack.lua:437:attempt to index global'rtc_enabled'(a nil value)""

Does anyone know how can i start using JGNP or where should i adress my problem to be able to get help?

Thank you for your attention.

Level 14
LINK TO SAME THREAD ON WC3C.NET

EDIT: i got rid of
karland90 said:
and in JGNP world editor when trying to save/test an edited map (that uses JNGP), i get error ""wehack.lua:437:attempt to index global'rtc_enabled'(a nil value)""
with replacing "if rtc_enabled.checked then" with "if false then" (i hope i understood right?)

now remains
karland90 said:
But even that doesnt help - when trying to run the TFT from JNGP it displays error ""could not hack game.dll""; ""please post logs/ongameload.txt""

Status
Not open for further replies.