• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JNGP] Can't use it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm a new user here, and i have an issue since I updated my WC3. I've been trying to open some projects I have been making in JASS New Gen Pack ever since 2013 or even before that, but the WE just won't open. Any way to fix this or to open my JNGP maps on other WE environment? The error states "Could not locate warcraft", then after selecting OK prompts another window with the following:

jngpError.png

If you find out of any newer JNGP or improved WE that support those maps, please let me know here cause I tried to download it but it's either still JNGP 5d version, or newer but can't even download it

PS: I know you said "avoid using too many punctuations", but I find somethings without the proper punctuations hard to understand.

~El

Level 17
Your best bet is downloading an old version of WC3 (1.26 works) and installing it in a separate location just to use JNGP.

JNGP won't work with 1.28 and up. WEX is meant to be a replacement to JNGP, although it is still lacking in some features.

Status
Not open for further replies.