• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JNGP v2, terrain sculpting tool issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, i've been using JNGP v5 all the time, and when i knew there was a new version of JNGP, i'm hyped and started modding again, but it seems that JNGP v2 does not have the same terrain sculpting tool as JNGP v5d
here are some examples :
attachment.php

Then i decided to smooth a bit those blocky hill with a brand new JNGP v2 and this is what happened :
attachment.php

so maybe i will use JNGP v5d for terraining, and JNGP v2 for scripting, but then again it's not practical, can someone help me here ? did i miss some settings maybe ? thank you

Attachments

• mer1.png
    mer1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 291
  • mer2.png
    mer2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 210
Level 2
You need the custom MiscData.txt for this.

Just drop it into the UI folder in WC3 and restart the editor and it should work.

Also, do you have "no limits" enabled in JNGP?

Where do i get custom MiscData.txt ?

And yes, i have "no limits" enabled

EDIT : Nevermind, i found MiscData.txt on Advanced Terraining Tutorial, and it works like charm !
Thank you Zwiebelchen !

Status
Not open for further replies.