• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me setup JNGP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello
I just Decided to Learn vJass but every time i want to use JNGP I`m Encountering some Serious Compile Errors or Program Crash Or warcraft III issue which is Destroying my motivation to learn Vjass and stick to GUI
Since Using JNGP might be very Easy for all users ,but i couldn`t set it up yet :ogre_frown:, I know people laugh at me right now but i couldn`t find any way to get it work

If you're too stupid to install JNGP and use its features, you're probably going to be a very lousy coder either way.

besides i`m not a Lousy Coder I can do anything in GUI i want to test Vjass now

First of When i want to use any Features I`m Getting some missing Dll and pjass and j files in Tesh what is tesh and is this a Usual Issue when ever you want to Setup JNGP?

Second of SharpCraft
when i want to use Syntax Check i`m getting these errors
what is Sharpcraft and why it has these errors
Sharpcraft.j 5 missing return
Sharpcraft.j 8 missing return
Sharpcraft.j 11 missing return
Sharpcraft.j 111 missing return
Sharpcraft.j failed with 27 errors

Jasshelper
i don`t know which one is better
Vexorian`s
or
Cohadar`s
?

most important problem
why i can`t Test my map ?
ok the map is ready , when i have some(approved) Vjass Spells Imported or i want to test my script inside game to see if its working or not , the warcraft starts but instead of loading the map it jumps back to main game menu and if i do it manually the map won`t be started at all why?????

Level 22
I can't really answer your question because I myself have never encountered any problem with JNGP. Which JNGP are you using? I've been using JNGP 2.0 and the only thing I had to do was to extract the files from the rar/zip then open it normally. No problem occurred.

Level 5
The problem probably lies in your Warcraft's version, I'm not really sure. Because if I remember correctly, I had this issue when my Warcraft's version was outdated.

Actually i don`t think the problem is about the game version because my current game version is 1.26 maybe i don`t use a proper version of JNGP i would be delightful if you give me a link of a working JNGP

Status
Not open for further replies.